No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone... i'm not a wraith, but i am a vampyre... so technically, we're cousins... i have come to join your prestigous club in hopes that i may be of some assistance
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome. We need all the help we can in dealing with xenophobia.

Most of the other wraithies come on later, and they're always happy to see new members.

Comment

kinda figured... i'm on pretty late for my time zone, and i'm usually at school during the forum's peak times
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

*walks in* wow....more customers here lol hey guys hows the hives?
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Just remember that not everyone here is a customer. I think we've got a couple Wraith worshippers, some normal humans with enough sense to oppose xenocide (if anyone tries to feed on them....)

Ok, I said I'd try and do a summary of our positions. Here's some basic stuff about the retrovirus, correct me as needed.

1.) The retrovirus causes what could be termed "death of personality" because it destroys or suppresses the memories and consciousness of the Wraith it's used upon. It's merely another form of death for the personality involved.

2.) The retrovirus severely limits the life span of the Wraith it's used upon, as well as removing certain regenerative and telepathic abilities.

3.) The retrovirus does not work on the female Wraith. Thus, they would likely be killed or caged until they starved.

4.) Humans have shown little capacity to accept the humanised Wraith, and seem willing to keep them alive only when it's convenient.

That's all I've got so far.

Comment

.....hmmm you also missed out the psycholoigical effects the retrovirus could cause and the virus doesnt surpress the memories totally.
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i make caps of the episodes then i use a program called gimp to resize them and then put text on the pictures only got the program the other day so still finding other ways to do different icons it also can be used for other things as well
                hre are some i did today did some stuff with the colors in the icons hope you like them
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...ehiveicon2.png
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...ehiveicon1.png
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...tincticon1.png
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...emnedicon1.png
                really nice drawings isil'zha

Comment

wow those are fantastic wraithlord!
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yep, there really good,

ps go wraith

Comment

thanks susanne and jesserella will make more in the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                        Where do you get the pics for those, wriathlord?

Here are a couple of my drawing projects-the second one isn't finished yet, but I thought I'd capture a work in progress.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ninja/Hand.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...InProgress.jpg

What do you think?
                        wow i like the second one
                        Originally posted by Isil'zha
                        Just remember that not everyone here is a customer. I think we've got a couple Wraith worshippers, some normal humans with enough sense to oppose xenocide (if anyone tries to feed on them....)
                        what am i then?

Comment

The wraith are pretty coll no Baal however
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you like my work.

Wriathlord, the stuff keeps impressing me. Can you do one of Michael-I think he's my favorite Wraith so far.

FORDs Follower, you're a normal human as far as I know. I was just trying to stave off any starving Wraith.

Comment

Glad you like my work.

Wriathlord, the stuff keeps impressing me. Can you do one of Michael-I think he's my favorite Wraith so far.

FORDs Follower, you're a normal human as far as I know. I was just trying to stave off any starving Wraith.
                              well i do that too, but i also take a bit enzyme before i stave them off with my pitchfork

Comment

Nice pictures.

Here's some stuff from the Geneva convention I thought you'd find interesting.

Art. 13. Prisoners of war must at all times be humanely treated. Any unlawful act or omission by the Detaining Power causing death or seriously endangering the health of a prisoner of war in its custody is prohibited, and will be regarded as a serious breach of the present Convention. In particular, no prisoner of war may be subjected to physical mutilation or to medical or scientific experiments of any kind which are not justified by the medical, dental or hospital treatment of the prisoner concerned and carried out in his interest.

Likewise, prisoners of war must at all times be protected, particularly against acts of violence or intimidation and against insults and public curiosity.

Measures of reprisal against prisoners of war are prohibited.

Art. 14. Prisoners of war are entitled in all circumstances to respect for their persons and their honour.

And another quote from it

No physical or mental torture, nor any other form of coercion, may be inflicted on prisoners of war to secure from them information of any kind whatever. Prisoners of war who refuse to answer may not be threatened, insulted, or exposed to unpleasant or disadvantageous treatment of any kind.

They certainly didn't apply this to Bob.
                                Sheppard said that if the Wraith have been there - Geneva - they would have eaten the deputies So this convention can not be use for the Wraith. Good excuse.
                                It is good that you publish here this chapter of the convention so more people can see how legally the Wraith are treated when they are captured.

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                                i never new that much about the geneva convention nice find Isil'zha i think the atlantis team are turning in to bad guys with all the stuff thet did to the wraith and other races and female wraith yes you can have the pictures if you want them
                                Thank you. I will upload one of your pictures soon

The new pictures are cool! I like them
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X