No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy the address of the picture from Properties. After that click on Edit Signature and paste the address. Mark the text of the picture and click on the Spoilers.

Like me Look at my signature.
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

thanks so much female wraith i have it right now

Comment

Sorry for not being here in the forum for over a month. I got a new job and the job training was quite hard...
        Otherwise I would have posted here before. I was also frustrated about the rumours, that there will be no more Wraith-Stories in the 4th Season .

Please let me join the Wraith-Club, too.
        I began to love them after their first appearance in Rising, because I liked the idea of a race, which needs humans as a food source.

Then came "Steve". He kept his word and was betrayed (killed by poisoned food) by humans. Even as a prisoner, he seemed to be (I do not know, how to say... my English is not that good) the person who played with the humans. I liked his elegancy in his movements and the way he spoke to Sheppard. I always had the feeling, that he is very old and wise.

The Defiant -Wraith in the first Season knew that Shep wanted him to leave the Jumper alone. I am still ROFL, when I remember his smirk, when the Wraith knew, that the human will run against that force-field

The next Wraith was "Bob", my favourite Wraith; shot in cold blood by Sheppard . He did nothing but to defend himself against Teylas attempt to get into his mind...

In the 2nd Season we had Elia, a child who tried to be human... also shot. There we have learned, that Wraith feed as humans until they reach puberty...
        I would like to know, how a Wraith, who grows up in a Wraith society feels about his first human he must "eat" in order to survive. Would it be hard for him/her? How long will it take, until he gets "used" to it?

In Aurora the Wraith used a network to influence the crew to build an intergalactic hyper drive.

Then we had "Lost Boys" and "Hive"and that stupid thing with the civil war. How can it be possible that telepathic beings are fighting against each other? The other hive queen should have known that this was a trick from the humans... from then I began to be angry about the things, the authors wrote, because it is not logical in my opinion.

Michael... Whow! I liked that episode and it showed once more that Wraith are beings with feelings and high intelligence. After that I began to hate "our" team for spitting on our rules (hypocritical oath and Geneva conventions). In my opinion they are valid for all creatures in the universe, also for the Wraith. How "good" are humans, when they forget their own rules only because they are not longer on the top of the food-chain? I think that the Wraith are much better than we are.
        We are destroying the balance of a whole galaxy. For thousands of years it worked. Enough food for the Wraith. And now? Humanity comes into that environment and destroys everything (does not the same already happens on Earth at the moment?).

The Wraith of “Common Ground” (and the whole plot) lets me hope, that we will hear more about the Wraith. Hopefully good things…
        I do not want Stargate Atlantis without the Wraith and I do not want the Wraith to be destroyed or become a joke… Lets hope, they forget about the retrovirus crap…
        Last edited by areghnatha; 27 November 2006, 11:49 AM.
        Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
          thanks so much female wraith i have it right now
          So you did it Nice work.
          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
          My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by areghnatha View Post
            Sorry for not being here in the forum for over a month. I got a new job and the job training was quite hard...
            Otherwise I would have posted here before. I was also frustrated about the rumours, that there will be no more Wraith-Stories in the 4th Season .
            Duty first Then comes the pleasure))) Hmm?? No Wraith in Season 4? Where did you hear that?

Please let me join the Wraith-Club, too.
            Please, join us and feel welcomed in the club

I began to love them after their first appearance in Rising, because I liked the idea of a race, which needs humans as a food source.
            I liked the Eraith Keeper im the moment I saw her The male Wraith from her guards was also awesome.

Then came "Steve". He kept his word and was betrayed (killed by poisoned food) by humans. Even as a prisoner, he seemed to be (I do not know, how to say... my English is not that good) the person who played with the humans. I liked his elegancy in his movements and the way he spoke to Sheppard. I always had the feeling, that he is very old and wise.
            I hate the episode in which Steve died. It was such a waist. They could use him for more information and to feed him - after all there are always Genii around Not to use him as a toything for Hoffin' vengeance.

The Defiant -Wraith in the first Season knew that Shep wanted him to leave the Jumper alone. I am still ROFL, when I remember his smirk, when the Wraith knew, that the human will run against that force-field
            LOL. That smirk was remarkable

The next Wraith was "Bob", my favourite Wraith; shot in cold blood by Sheppard . He did nothing but to defend himself against Teylas attempt to get into his mind...
            I liked Bob's tattoos He wasn't affraid to die for his hive. I wonder how many humans will not break down when they are under interrogation....

In the 2nd Season we had Elia, a child who tried to be human... also shot. There we have learned, that Wraith feed as humans until they reach puberty...
            I would like to know, how a Wraith, who grows up in a Wraith society feels about his first human he must "eat" in order to survive. Would it be hard for him/her? How long will it take, until he gets "used" to it?
            What happened to Elia was terrilble. She wanted noting else but to be a human... I suppose that the need to feed is so enormous that all moral stops disappeared. The Wraith feel pain when they are hungry and nothing else doesn't matter. May be they "used" to feeding upon humans in the same way some humans do with eating animals.

In Aurora the Wraith used a network to influence the crew to build an intergalactic hyper drive.

Then we had "Lost Boys" and "Hive"and that stupid thing with the civil war. How can it be possible that telepathic beings are fighting against each other? The other hive queen should have known that this was a trick from the humans... from then I began to be angry about the things, the authors wrote, because it is not logical in my opinion.
            In all these episodes logic was missing. I watched them not becuse I liked them just out of curiousity.

Michael... Whow! I liked that episode and it showed once more that Wraith are beings with feelings and high intelligence. After that I began to hate "our" team for spitting on our rules (hypocritical oath and Geneva conventions). In my opinion they are valid for all creatures in the universe, also for the Wraith. How "good" are humans, when they forget their own rules only because they are not longer on the top of the food-chain? I think that the Wraith are much better than we are.
            We are destroying the balance of a whole galaxy. For thousands of years it worked. Enough food for the Wraith. And now? Humanity comes into that environment and destroys everything (does not the same already happens on Earth at the moment?).
            If you read the postings in the previous pages you will see many opinions to explain what a stupd act was the the whole thing with Michael and the use of the retro virus upon him. I can only add - he has more humanity than more of the humans in SGA.
            Afer all the Wraith evolved from the humans who were seeded by the Ancients..they have the same right to live as the other "children" of the Ancients.

The Wraith of “Common Ground” (and the whole plot) lets me hope, that we will hear more about the Wraith. Hopefully good things…
            The Wraith form Common ground was my favourite I want to see him again in SGA. But I doubt that the writers will make another episode with him in this Season...

I do not want Stargate Atlantis without the Wraith and I do not want the Wraith to be destroyed or become a joke… Lets hope, they forget about the retrovirus crap…
            If they destroy the Wraith more of the fans will stop watching SGA.
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            My fan fiction

Comment

i agree 100% about what you wrote areghnatha and female wraith and also add to that i did not like the whole retrovirus thing it was not a good idea to do that to micheal and i think the geneva convention should cover the wraith as well

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                Duty first Then comes the pleasure))) Hmm?? No Wraith in Season 4? Where did you hear that?
                I heared that in a German Forum, but it was a rumor putting together the following information:
                1) the asurans will be the main enemy
                2) the season final will deal with the asurans
                3) that retrovirus worked on a Hive
                The person came to the conclusion, that all Wraith will be transformed to humans and then will fight together against the Asurans...
                I hate that idea...

Please, join us and feel welcomed in the club
                Than you very much!
                Maybe I can confince some others to join the club (I am Moderator in an Austrian Forum and there are some German and Austrian Wraith-Fans Unfortunately they are not registered here because of the language barrier...)

I liked the Eraith Keeper im the moment I saw her The male Wraith from her guards was also awesome.
                Indeed

I hate the episode in which Steve died.
                Me, too.
                I have only seen it once, because I always had to cry, when I saw Steve dying... It was so unfair! He trusted them and they gave him poisioned food...

He wasn't affraid to die for his hive. I wonder how many humans will not break down when they are under interrogation....
                Many would breake down... Me, too... but I am not from the military

May be they "used" to feeding upon humans in the same way some humans do with eating animals.
                I never thought that way... but you could be right.
                I have to admit that I like eating steaks and I know that animals are feeling beings. It may sound strange, but I feel sorry for the animal who died for me and gives me food. But I would not change my eating habits.
                That is what we humans have got in common with the Wraith.
                Only one difference... We could change our eating habits... the Wraith not.

Afer all the Wraith evolved from the humans who were seeded by the Ancients..they have the same right to live as the other "children" of the Ancients.
                That is exactly the same thing I posted in another thread with another words. Every being has the right to live. Hopefully the makers of SGA do not forget about it .

The Wraith form Common ground was my favourite I want to see him again in SGA. But I doubt that the writers will make another episode with him in this Season...
                Yes, I liked him too, but Bob is still my favourite .
                The author of that episode (common ground) is new and I hope that he will write more for SGA. He is bringin new ideas into the story (a freshening wind).

If they destroy the Wraith more of the fans will stop watching SGA.
                I hope, that the authors will realize that in time...
                Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wonderful comments. My faith in humanity-well, I don't know if it's restored, but....

I think there's only one person on a show were I cried when they died, and that was John Sheridan in the Babylon 5 episode Sleeping in Light.

I did feel sorry for Steve and Bob, though. Is it just me, or did they have the lighting really bright near the cages? I know they did on Aurora. That's a serious lack of consideration for the Wraith.

As for Bob, I found myself wondering if he did let Teyla inside his head somewhat, and she ran into the hunger.

Oh well. I have the perfect quote, I'll try to get it on here soon.

Long live the Wraith!

Comment

it is sad that those wraith died to and i was wondering if a wraith could ascend like the ancients what do you think guys?

Comment

it is sad that those wraith died to and i was wondering if a wraith could ascend like the ancients what do you think guys?
                      I think it is totally possible they could ascend and it would be fun to see a wraith sitting along side all those snobs. (I'm not a fan of the acended ancients since the episode with Daniel in the cafe and the SG1 episode where they stopped Morgan LeFay from helping Daniel and Vala) A wraith can do anything a human can do and more. It would be a very interesting plot twist!

Also - regarding the ancients - maybe it's me, but I've always wondered what started the war between the ancients and the wraith. It seems that the wraith were more intent on killing them than using them as a food source so it seems that maybe the ancients did something to the wraith first? We only know of the war through the ancients but nothing from the wraith's point of view.
                      Last edited by Laura the Asgard; 27 November 2006, 03:22 PM.
                      Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                        Wonderful comments. My faith in humanity-well, I don't know if it's restored, but....

I think there's only one person on a show were I cried when they died, and that was John Sheridan in the Babylon 5 episode Sleeping in Light.

I did feel sorry for Steve and Bob, though. Is it just me, or did they have the lighting really bright near the cages? I know they did on Aurora. That's a serious lack of consideration for the Wraith.

As for Bob, I found myself wondering if he did let Teyla inside his head somewhat, and she ran into the hunger.

Long live the Wraith!
                        Very well said!

There are a lot of questions to be asked on how they are treated, In Steve's case, he was tricked, captured, his men were killed and he is left to starve to death in a cell with no chance of seeing his hive again. Then he is stunned and samples were taken from him. When he awoke, he must have noticed the wound becuase he said "more samples?". Gabrial (wraith in Common Ground) says that hungers burns like a fire so it must be some severe physical pain they go through so he was alone, in pain and had no prospects for a future.

Bob, it could be argued, came to Atlantis with intent to do harm, unlike Steve who was brought there against his will. In any case, his death was brutal. He did have a great menacing look and we never really did know what he did when he was there. Maybe he did something that won't be known for some time. He obviously was well trained. He would have been pretty hungry but when he attacked Bates, he didn't feed on him. I wonder why.

Don't even get me started on what happened to Micheal.

I'm glad Sheppard turned it around in Common Ground and let the Wraith go back to his hive. It was a refreshing twist which was great. I hope the Genii get what's coming to them.

Sorry - I'm babbling. It would be great to overcome this "food" thing becuase if that were no longer an issue - they would be awesome allies and perhaps even friends. We could learn so much from them - their Bio-tech, their fighting skills, where to get great sunglasses, cool leather trenchcoats, great hair and their gift of life. They are awesome
                        Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                        http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

i agree 100% about what you wrote areghnatha and female wraith and also add to that i did not like the whole retrovirus thing it was not a good idea to do that to micheal and i think the geneva convention should cover the wraith as well
                          Geneva convention is made for humans. The Wraith and other species are excluded from the picture. Double standarts.
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post

Long live the Wraith!
                            Who can has more humanity than the Wraith' Defenders? Hm? What do you mean with Is it just me, or did they have the lighting really bright near the cages? I know they did on Aurora. That's a serious lack of consideration for the Wraith.
                            ? I didn't cought the point...

I wonder what is to be in the head of the Wraith? To feel his hunger, his feelings....To see his thoughts for humans as a food...
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            My fan fiction

Comment

Hello Wraithers,

Saw this thread and thought I'll pop in and say I really like the wraith especially the Keeper and the female wraith. Hope we get to see more in the future. I've kinda like missed the wraith, there hissing and glaring, and fashion taste.
                              sigpic

Comment

I heared that in a German Forum, but it was a rumor putting together the following information:
                                1) the asurans will be the main enemy
                                2) the season final will deal with the asurans
                                3) that retrovirus worked on a Hive
                                The person came to the conclusion, that all Wraith will be transformed to humans and then will fight together against the Asurans...
                                I hate that idea...
                                I see. But I doubt these rumors will become truth. If the writers of SGA replace the Wraith with the Asurans or someone else they will kill the show in the same way they killed SG-1 when they introduced the Ori and Vala. I don't know which one was the worst Vala or the Ori but both sucked! For the good of SGA I hope that the writers will learn from their mistakes. I don't like the Asurans - they are so boring creatures. Even the one dimentional Ori are better than them. The Genii...what to say? When I was watching the episodes with the Genii became clear to me that the human DEvolution has began a long time ago in Pegasus....

Than you very much!
                                Maybe I can confince some others to join the club (I am Moderator in an Austrian Forum and there are some German and Austrian Wraith-Fans Unfortunately they are not registered here because of the language barrier...)
                                You are welcome As all other Wraith Fans too German is not so different from English - I am sure they will have no problems with registration here ...after all they only need to read carefully what is written in the registration forms)) They could participate in the discussion with simple words...this could improve their language skills. After all many of the users here are not from English speaking countries. Including me))

Me, too.
                                I have only seen it once, because I always had to cry, when I saw Steve dying... It was so unfair! He trusted them and they gave him poisioned food...
                                Yes, the episode was heart-breaking.

I never thought that way... but you could be right.
                                I have to admit that I like eating steaks and I know that animals are feeling beings. It may sound strange, but I feel sorry for the animal who died for me and gives me food. But I would not change my eating habits.
                                That is what we humans have got in common with the Wraith.
                                Only one difference... We could change our eating habits... the Wraith not.
                                We can survive eating vegetables but the Wraith can not. The Wraith from Condemned - the fans named him Shawn - said that human food doesn't sustain him. And why should they have to feel guilty for being on the top of the food chain?? As you said - I am sorry for the animals but I will not stop eating meat.

That is exactly the same thing I posted in another thread with another words. Every being has the right to live. Hopefully the makers of SGA do not forget about it .
                                Nice to see so similar thoughts as mine I hope the same but.....

Yes, I liked him too, but Bob is still my favourite .
                                The author of that episode (common ground) is new and I hope that he will write more for SGA. He is bringin new ideas into the story (a freshening wind).
                                LOL. I don't know who is more handsome They are both sooooo cool)))
                                Ken Cuperus is really like a fresh air in the show. I have great expectations for The Ark - he is the writer of that episode and as the spoilers said - the episode will be Wraith' related!!!!!!
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X