X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
    Ciannwn, thanks for the picture..
    Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    That's a great pic of Kenny. Very nice ciannwn.
    Originally posted by Solla View Post
    I have been enjoying your pics
    Thanks everyone. I'm working on a few more pics of various Wraith but some of them are going to take a while to do. I'm hoping to make poor Hector look a bit less battered but don't know how well I'll manage it.
    sigpic

Comment

Talking of Hector, I just noticed that he pinched Steve's outfit... same trousers (non leather) - but he chopped the bottom off the coat and made it ito a spiffy short jacket! Now either he has a worshipper with a sense of style or Hector is nifty with a sewing needle himself!!!

Steve: So many wraith after me pinched my outfit... can I help it if they all want to look like me?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Talking of Hector, I just noticed that he pinched Steve's outfit... same trousers (non leather) - but he chopped the bottom off the coat and made it ito a spiffy short jacket!
        I think you're right.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...2x04_0188.html

Now either he has a worshipper with a sense of style or Hector is nifty with a sewing needle himself!!!
        Perhaps he came from Mina's hive and liked Erik's short jacket.

Steve: So many wraith after me pinched my outfit... can I help it if they all want to look like me?
        The civil war and then the severe food shortage caused by the Asurans and the Hoffan drug inspired them to have a fashion revolution, though.
        sigpic

Comment

It's from the episode The Queen. Yes he does look kind of wet. He has many worshippers...
          sigpic

Comment

It's from the episode The Queen. Yes he does look kind of wet. He has many worshippers...

*splutters coffee over keyboard*
            sigpic

Comment

yes he does look kind of wet. He has many worshippers...
              :d

Edit: The big green grin isn't working. Even though I selected it from the list of emoticons it keeps coming out as a lower case d. Wonder what will happen when I put
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                :d

Edit: The big green grin isn't working. Even though I selected it from the list of emoticons it keeps coming out as a lower case d. Wonder what will happen when I put
                I never use the emoticons any more... I just type : and D and it comes out
                sigpic

Comment

I never use the emoticons any more... I just type : and D and it comes out

I've always typed instead of going to the list but it wouldn't come out right in that post. I was very surprised when it didn't come out even when I selected it from the list afterwards.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another one of Michael.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I've always typed instead of going to the list but it wouldn't come out right in that post. I was very surprised when it didn't come out even when I selected it from the list afterwards.
                      I had one post this afternoon that flatly refused to include the previous person's post I was replying to, even though I most definitely clicked on "quote" Weird. I presume it's a result of them trying to fix their problems... although they don't seem to be doing even that all that successfully!
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's Bob. I straightened the original a bit, had a go at toning down the wrinkly latex disease and gave it a bit more colour etc.
                        Nice one Ciannwn, it really looks good, show off Bob more thoughtful side.

Edit

Nice piccies of Kenny Phineas and Michael. Your on Roll with these. Hope Hector picture works out he seems a very underated Wraith. We don't see enough of him.
                        Last edited by MCH; 18 October 2009, 10:06 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Here's Bob. I straightened the original a bit, had a go at toning down the wrinkly latex disease and gave it a bit more colour etc.

Spoiler:
                          Hmm, poor Bob looks like he's not feeling too good Maybe he needs a Worshipper to juice him up
                          Kenny.

Spoiler:
                          More Kenny! I agree with the comments he looks a bit 'wet'. Todd looks rather a sweaty Wraith too in season 5... maybe the hive's air conditioning wasn't working very well
                          That's a great pic of Kenny. Very nice ciannwn.

Yep, and I'm one of them who worships from afar *gets out the binocluars when Aurora and Craig aren't looking and spies on Kenny*

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            Nice one Ciannwn, it really looks good, show off Bob more thoughtful side.

Edit

Nice piccies of Kenny Phineas and Michael. Your on Roll with these. Hope Hector picture works out he seems a very underated Wraith. We don't see enough of him.
                            Thank you. The Hector pic will probably take a long time because I'm still learning how to tone down cuts, blood and bruises etc. It's also very fiddly and tiring - once my back starts getting sore it affects my mouse control.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
                            Hmm, poor Bob looks like he's not feeling too good Maybe he needs a Worshipper to juice him up
                            He's got Geeky now - the photo dates from before he got adopted.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's got Geeky now - the photo dates from before he got adopted.
                              Ah, that explains it

Comment

I had one post this afternoon that flatly refused to include the previous person's post I was replying to, even though I most definitely clicked on "quote" Weird. I presume it's a result of them trying to fix their problems... although they don't seem to be doing even that all that successfully!
                                I'm having that issue too.. (We'll see if it works this time) Nanites are interfering I'm sure... (Don't we always blame them?)
                                WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                                "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                                "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                                - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X