Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Ciannwn: The Chill-Out Hive and TP's Hive being docked together could give some people the wrong impression about Wraith.
    Well, since TP's Hive belongs to TP amd the COH belongs to Todd/Steve, I donlt have a problem with them being permanently docked!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Well, since TP's Hive belongs to TP amd the COH belongs to Todd/Steve, I donlt have a problem with them being permanently docked!
      It might look a bit odd, though, if both ships were designed to look like stunning stunners.
      sigpic

Comment

It might look a bit odd, though, if both ships were designed to look like stunning stunners.
        Perhaps TP's hive should have a different format then!

Of course, wraith themselves may not think it that odd, given the male to female ratio in the wraith population...
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps TP's hive should have a different format then!
          That's exactly what I was thinking.

Of course, wraith themselves may not think it that odd, given the male to female ratio in the wraith population...
          Well, I did say some people might get the wrong impression but this might only apply to our Wraith boys in the WWA game world.
          sigpic

Comment

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Well, I did say some people might get the wrong impression but this might only apply to our Wraith boys in the WWA game world.
            I think it safe to say that OUR wraith boys are most definitely very strictly... em... is this PC or not??? ... not in the slightest bit curved...
            sigpic

Comment

I think it safe to say that OUR wraith boys are most definitely very strictly... em... is this PC or not??? ... not in the slightest bit curved...
              I have no idea. I can never keep up with what is and isn't supposed to be PC.
              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea. I can never keep up with what is and isn't supposed to be PC.
                OK, we'll just say then that OUR boys have more than enough female worhippers to go round so they donlt need to get chummy with each other!
                sigpic

Comment

OK, we'll just say then that OUR boys have more than enough female worhippers to go round so they donlt need to get chummy with each other!
                  Yeah, I agree TP. I think there is more than enough worshipers to go around for our guys.

Comment

Indeed... and we all know how impressive Todd's piloting skills are...

Todd:
                    Yep ... especially when he's navigating those 'executive meetings'...

Comment

Steve: Funny how you can never get hold of the Commander recently...

Kenny: yep, he's almost permanently in meetings these days!
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve: Funny how you can never get hold of the Commander recently...

Kenny: yep, he's almost permanently in meetings these days!
                        Steve: Commander, you look a little peaky - would you like me to attend that meeting for you?

Todd: Ask that again and you'll be back on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                          Steve: Commander, you look a little peaky - would you like me to attend that meeting for you?

Todd: Ask that again and you'll be back on Atlantis.

*takes Steve off for a private one-on-one meeting*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                            I thought I would share this silly comic my hubby and I doodle up last night:

Spoiler:

Lines are as follow:

Commander: My Queen, where are my cloths?

Q. Malka:Oh you need those? (sitting at computer station reviewing magazines)

Commander: I can't command your hive naked.

Q. Malka: Awww...but I like looking at you more when you don't have them on.

Commander: Ok...Fine can I at least have my grilling apron?

Commander:Yippie...Don't look at my ass.

(off screen: my addition to the last panel)
                            Q. Malka: I wasn't going to look I was just going to grab it.

For the full story behind the comic go to my DA page--> http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...ueen-139654994
                            Woo hoo.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Here's Karl.

Spoiler:
                              That's one of the best picture I seen of a Wraith bone sytructure.

But then Karl's a pretty handsome Wraith.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

You seem to be speaking English and yet it sounds like a foreign langauge...

We're all from a wide range of countries here and it's only polite to let the rest of us in on the joke - otherwise, how can we be expected to appreciate the joke and make comment?

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but we don't really want our wraithie threads to descend into clique-ness and exclude others, do we?
                                You have mentioned about international audience visiting this thread... well... it would be great if our native English speakers could explain some slang expressions they use in their posts.
                                Thank you for understanding .
                                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Working...
                                X