No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best I could do with a rather poor quality Aurelian screencap.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by ciannwn; 02 October 2009, 02:51 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Spoiler:
      I have been enjoying all the pics you post but this time I can't green you.
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
        I have been enjoying all the pics you post
        Thank you.

Originally posted by Solla View Post
        but this time I can't green you.
        I think the greening system is a bit of a farce. You can rarely green the person you want for the post you want. I was told about the free green thread and discovered that even Skydiver uses it so she can spread her green around.
        sigpic

Comment

I think the greening system is a bit of a farce. You can rarely green the person you want for the post you want. I was told about the free green thread and discovered that even Skydiver uses it so she can spread her green around.
          Same here... Actually I like telling people I find their posts or pics interesting, but it's always a pleasure to support your words.
          ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            Helloooooo at all.... Good morning here from wraithyland germany
            @ MCH Thanks and waves back
            @Todd´s Pet (Why you call yourself "pet"? And not Todd´s Cat? ) Ok I have found you and your pics are very cool ;-) I found also Draco and her pics are funny into this comic style

I have found now this pic I have search

Here:
            Spoiler:
            Because I'm not a cat! I'm a human... Todd's pet human
            Also where I'm from the verb "to pet" is definitely something you'd want Todd to do to you!

Thank you! And I'm DS's Number One fan!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Spoiler:
              *THUNK*

Thank you and big hug!
              I'm sure that'll get a squee out of SW!
              It's like getting new pics, C - and we can never have too many of those!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                *THUNK*

Thank you and big hug!
                I'm sure that'll get a squee out of SW!
                It's like getting new pics, C - and we can never have too many of those!
                Yay! I succeeded in what I was trying to do - take existing pics and make them look like new pics.

I'm concentrating on ones which aren't such good quality at the moment but some of them are so bad I end up hitting a brick wall.

This one of Eddie is very much an experiment. I thought a circle shape was the best way of cutting out Sheppard's shoulder without cutting too much off Eddie. I then ended up using a vector layer on top of the raster layers to avoid getting flattened bits on the circle.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! I succeeded in what I was trying to do - take existing pics and make them look like new pics.

I'm concentrating on ones which aren't such good quality at the moment but some of them are so bad I end up hitting a brick wall.

This one of Eddie is very much an experiment. I thought a circle shape was the best way of cutting out Sheppard's shoulder without cutting too much off Eddie. I then ended up using a vector layer on top of the raster layers to avoid getting flattened bits on the circle.

Spoiler:
                  OMG! I LOVE it!!!! I always liked that pic of Eddie but the screen cap was too small to see his face properly
                  Even other Eddie fans think he looks scary on that pic but me being weird little me, I love it! Big SQUEEEEE from me for that one, C!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! I LOVE it!!!! I always liked that pic of Eddie but the screen cap was too small to see his face properly
                    Even other Eddie fans think he looks scary on that pic but me being weird little me, I love it! Big SQUEEEEE from me for that one, C!
                    I think he looks wonderfully dramatic in that pic. I've got another screencap which is fairly good quality but he's pulling a really stupid face.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here:
                      Spoiler:
                      That´s a great picture. Love the mists.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Great pics again.
                        Eddie´s pic would pretty good fit in a medallion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          Great pics again.
                          Thank you.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          Eddie´s pic would pretty good fit in a medallion.
                          It would have to be a very big medallion to see it properly.

Here's another one of Steve. It's a bit dark but there was a limit to how much I could lighten it without his freckles looking like a nasty skin disease.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Nice the picture looks good. Can't green you so have these grrens instead
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

This one of Eddie is very much an experiment.

Spoiler:
                              Experiment successful. That great. Me like.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

@Todd´s Pet (Why you call yourself "pet"? And not Todd´s Cat? ) Ok I have found you and your pics are very cool ;-) I found also Draco and her pics are funny into this comic style

Here:
                                Spoiler:
                                Thank you very much!

That pic you have found looks awesome. Where did you find it?

Thank you! And I'm DS's Number One fan!
                                *glomps TP* Thank youuuu!

Comment

Working...
                                X