Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Like the claw marks down his back.
    Thanks, I fiddle with those a for while before I was happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Serious snuggling. Must look out for my copy. Trust it in the post.
      "Copies of this magazine have been shipped to all hive, cruisers, and known wraith facilities. So worshipers keep your eyes peeled."- Queen Malka

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
        New Magazine from Hive 18. All you worshiper, this one is for you. After PLAYWRAITH of course.

http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...iper-137180006
        Love it... My worshipers are already trying to get their paws on it. lol.
        WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
        "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
        "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
        - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

"Copies of this magazine have been shipped to all hive, cruisers, and known wraith facilities. So worshipers keep your eyes peeled."- Queen Malka
          MCH sneaks through the hive to her quarters, magazine hidden in her back pack. Get to quarter slips in sighs she made it. Only to 'jump out of her skin' when she hears behind her, "You got the Worshipper magazine MCH?" Turns round sighs with relief it was Silver.

Siler: purrs Shall we?
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
            Love it... My worshipers are already trying to get their paws on it. lol.
            "Well if you need more just message LtC. Larruz. He in charge of distribution right now. We are still organizing the production people. So hopefully you didn't get shipped anything random..."

*looks around*

"Where are the test shots for the ne><t months PLAYWRAITH?"

*keeps looking though desk and behind throne*

"Well...I wonder who end up with those. I hope we still have the negatives, getting Greg into that bubble bath was kind of hard. Fun but difficult at times. I should have brought more glow bugs." -Queen Malka

Comment

Question: Is there a list some where with the names that all the wraiths in the show. I know the few that where given names in the show, but I know that the rest have been named also. Could some one send me a list of them. I keep getting confused. Thanks!

Comment

Question: Is there a list some where with the names that all the wraiths in the show. I know the few that where given names in the show, but I know that the rest have been named also. Could some one send me a list of them. I keep getting confused. Thanks!
                \

http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html

That's the most complete listing I have bookmarked.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
                  \

http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html

That's the most complete listing I have bookmarked.
                  Thanks I lost that link. Nice to see you *wraithy hugs* to you.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

This page from the Wraith Worshippers Anonymous Website has all the Wraith that have been named. Most of them got their names from the WDC but some of us started our own role GW role playing game and named a few more that had got left out.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...rs-in-the-game

The named Wraith are grouped depending on their location in the game so you'll have to look through all the slideshows.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was watching The Queen again last night - as you do - and I wonder if anybody has noticed that when we first see Kenny his tattoo is on the left cheek, but later on it is on the right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        I was watching The Queen again last night - as you do - and I wonder if anybody has noticed that when we first see Kenny his tattoo is on the left cheek, but later on it is on the right?

So much for continuity.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

So much for continuity.
                          Yep, I noticed it the first time I watched it!
                          TPTB need a decent Production Editor - I will step up to the mark and volunteer my services... of course I am good at my job and very thorough, so my first port of call would be to ensure that Todd and Kenny's body tattoos are consistent with their facial tattoos... all of them... and count them too!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            Yep, I noticed it the first time I watched it!
                            TPTB need a decent Production Editor - I will step up to the mark and volunteer my services... of course I am good at my job and very thorough, so my first port of call would be to ensure that Todd and Kenny's body tattoos are consistent with their facial tattoos... all of them... and count them too!
                            A sterling effort, TP, and one I will gladly render help for. *smooths on oil and flexes fingers* Just to make certain we get the count accurate, of course.
                            Last edited by Isolde; 18 September 2009, 11:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              If you were working for the show you'd just be checking tattoos painted on actors.
                              sigpic

Comment

A sterling effort, TP, and one I will gladly render help for. *smooths on oil* Just to make certain we get the count accurate, of course.
                                Shall we start one at each end and meet in the middle?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X