Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    And isn't it nice to imagine such a zip on a male Wraith's clothing? Down the front of those lovely coats?
    Certainly makes it quicker to get them off!
    zzzzzzzziiiiiiipppppppppppppp!!!!

Well, poor babies might be overheating and you need to cool them down in a hurry WHat exactly were YOU thinking???
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Certainly makes it quicker to get them off!
      zzzzzzzziiiiiiipppppppppppppp!!!!

Well, poor babies might be overheating and you need to cool them down in a hurry WHat exactly were YOU thinking???
      Er... yes... overheating! Exactly! That was what I was thinking of!
      Spoiler:
      Overheating because a really, really hot worshipper clings to them.

Comment

I think we're sinking back into the gutter. It doesn't take much to get us headed in that direction.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          This is the best I could do with Ruby because I can't find a good photo of her anywhere.
          Ruby looks good so does the background. Nice tailor lines for her dress.

They should have used a zip the same colour as her clothes through.
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I think we're sinking back into the gutter. It doesn't take much to get us headed in that direction.
            GUTTER GUTTER GUTTER GUTTER ...........

This feels like Dray and her bubbles bubbles.....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              They should have used a zip the same colour as her clothes through.
              Perhaps having glaringly obvious zips was the fashion on her hive.
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps having glaringly obvious zips was the fashion on her hive.
                Or zips are the latest fashion accessory for Wraith Queens.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                  Or zips are the latest fashion accessory for Wraith Queens.
                  The Wraith were in a very bad situation in The Last Man. Perhaps fashion standards were going downhill as a result.
                  sigpic

Comment

Em... am I missing something here? What exactly is wrong with zips? ARe the some kind of fashion faux pas or summat???
                    sigpic

Comment

Em... am I missing something here? What exactly is wrong with zips? ARe the some kind of fashion faux pas or summat???
                      I don't remember ever seeing an obvious zip on a Wraith costume before.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, they may not be obvious in as much as the zip tab isn't visible, but I think it's obvious that they have a zip fastening down the front of those coats - nothing else would sit as neatly as that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, they may not be obvious in as much as the zip tab isn't visible, but I think it's obvious that they have a zip fastening down the front of those coats - nothing else would sit as neatly as that.
                          You're probably right. Zips make life so much easier for worshippers too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't remember ever seeing an obvious zip on a Wraith costume before.
                            She is not the only female wraith this a zipper...Teyla as a wraith has one to.

http://artistlisahamilton.deviantart...ueen-123068614

Not a great image, but it clearly shows a zipper.

Comment

I like the idea of a zipper far more than hook and eye. Although in looking at some of the behind the scene photos of Todd getting his jacket closed, it looks like hook and eye.

I hate sewing zippers, but they are darn easier to use than hook and eye when trying to get...well...arg darn you grammar *shakes fist* ... What I am trying to say is something that we could all agree on that we want male wraith clothing to come off as easy as possible.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by QueenMalka; 15 September 2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Comment

New Magazine from Hive 18. All you worshiper, this one is for you. After PLAYWRAITH of course.

http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...iper-137180006

Comment

Working...
                                X