Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snivellus View Post
    Hey, can i join?!
    I really do feel sorry for those cute misunderstood wraithies Can they help it if they need to eat??!
    And maybe Todd should have his own hive of fangirls/wives? I'd sure join it....
    Anyone who loves wraithies is a welcome here!!!
    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
      I could like to join the club as well. I'm not a wraith worshiper (Leader not really a follower) so I can be their long lost queen.. Ohhh... Can I marry Todd while I'm at it?

I do want to say: Dray that was great.. Hug a drone. You certainly cannot kiss him with a mask on.
      Hi WraithQueenH welcome to WDC.

About marrying Todd It's a long long long long queue

Originally posted by snivellus View Post
      Hey, can i join?!
      I really do feel sorry for those cute misunderstood wraithies Can they help it if they need to eat??!
      And maybe Todd should have his own hive of fangirls/wives? I'd sure join it....
      Welcome to WDC Snivellus. Any Wraith lover is welcome here and to join the fangirls.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I could've sworn I posted this here on Gateworld yesterday, but according to my post history, I didn't

Anyway, here's my newest Wraith wall. Wanted to do something with the Queen from The Hive - yeah, I know Sheppard's in it too even though I don't want to watch him on my desktop, but outcome didn't look right when tried getting rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariane View Post
          I could've sworn I posted this here on Gateworld yesterday, but according to my post history, I didn't

Anyway, here's my newest Wraith wall. Wanted to do something with the Queen from The Hive - yeah, I know Sheppard's in it too even though I don't watch him on my desktop, but outcome didn't look right when tried getting rid of him.

Gorgeous! Your wallies are simply fabulouse!
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Part 12 of ASR posted. The longest yet, and it has wrung me out.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to GW Fan fic my site.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5333264/1/

Please enjoy The Home Visit it only a very short one. Please let me know what you think
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ariane View Post

Anyway, here's my newest Wraith wall. Wanted to do something with the Queen from The Hive - yeah, I know Sheppard's in it too even though I don't want to watch him on my desktop, but outcome didn't look right when tried getting rid of him.

Well worth the wait. She lovely your Queen.

MCH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                  Yes, that's my fantasy, all right! *pitching tent in gutter, I think I'll just stay here*. I like the delicate way you wrote the physical encounters. I also found the gender role-reversal hot, since it's usually men who are portrayed kissing women's hands, and obviously women who have an organ of... that sort. I see the feeding slit as giving even the most macho of wraith a little bit of androgyny.

If You Love Someone was an interesting portrayal of the difference between loving and being in love. I imagine that wraith, with their long long lives, if they have long-term affectionate relationships at all, might place considerable importance on the day-in, day-out loving side of things. Todd was very noble and wise in a way that showed his great age... and it was nice to see Steve learning from his example.
                  Thank you so much! You said exactly what i was trying to say - so I must have got it right!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                    Well WQH...leaders are always needed!! Welcome.

*wonders what a drone looks like without their mask*
                    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/File:...arriorFace.jpg

I loved that scene!

(Did I import the link right?)
                    Last edited by WraithQueenH; 26 August 2009, 08:02 PM. Reason: Link not working
                    WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                    "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                    "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                    - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

In regards to my Wraithy husband-to-be: Todd has a long life... I can wait.

I'm glad to find woman that understand the sex appeal of a bug.
                      WraithQueenH

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                        About marrying Todd It's a long long long long queue
                        Ehh, I just clone him...My hubby is actually willing to dress up as Todd. I am working on the pattered for the jacket right now. He trying to figure out how to build something to do the voices. I am about to start teeth and wig shopping cause all my favorite local costuming shops are getting there Halloween stock in. I can't wait to get him into the costume, yum.

I already have my queen costume finished. http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...ress-133291162 I just need to do the prosthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                          Ehh, I just clone him...My hubby is actually willing to dress up as Todd. I am working on the pattered for the jacket right now. He trying to figure out how to build something to do the voices. I am about to start teeth and wig shopping cause all my favorite local costuming shops are getting there Halloween stock in. I can't wait to get him into the costume, yum.

I already have my queen costume finished. http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...ress-133291162 I just need to do the prosthetic.
                          Yummy good husband! I wish my boyfriend was that supportive. Lucky Woman!

That is amazing an costume you made. That is wonderful!!!

I have been trying to make one for myself and I suck. I've sewed pillows but never a dress. I cannot find patterns that work. I have no clue what I am doing so any advise you have would be great!! Thanks.
                          Last edited by WraithQueenH; 26 August 2009, 08:48 PM. Reason: Spelling
                          WraithQueenH

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                            Yus, you entered the link correctly, I just played with it a bit.

One thing that has just occurred to me, and I don't know if it has to anyone else is, where is all his hair? If they come outta those pods fully formed (and we have to believe they do), then hair seems to be necessary too, because they go into hibernation before cloning.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              Yus, you entered the link correctly, I just played with it a bit.

One thing that has just occurred to me, and I don't know if it has to anyone else is, where is all his hair? If they come outta those pods fully formed (and we have to believe they do), then hair seems to be necessary too, because they go into hibernation before cloning.
                              Oh that's really a face that only a mother could love perhaps that's why queens are so bad tempered??

But that's a really good question - maybe they're like Samson - as they feed and become stronger their hair grows?

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                You'll never be able to nail the Big Green Tomcat down, lass. We've all tried and as Trill says, he just loves to share himself with everybody, so no getting your hopes up.

Todd: Why would I stick with one when there are so many lovely Worshippers ready to address my every whim?
                                Todd's never had much truck with queens! Methinks he likes the role reversal idea - him as Commander of a hive full of adoring girlfans! Let's face it, why wouldn;t he?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X