Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanted to see SG1 last longer!! baka scifi

but yea... i don't think SGA will last as long.... i mean the wraith are def a formidable enemy and have a lot of potential, but i don't think that Carter's gonna bring up ratings... i mean most people like and watch both shows, so it's not like she can bring in a significant increase in the audience... if anything, her presence may deter a large sum of fans... i know that i don't really expect S4 to be that good... depsite all the spoilers i've read... and i have read a few...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

me too. ive read a lot of spoilers some i liked...some not so much.... i thinkatlantis will last 2 more seasons and then the ratings will drop and it'll be cancelled.... its a sad prospect.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

le sigh... atleast we'll always have fan fiction.... hollowed is teh fanfiction
        sigpic

Comment

yes hallowed is the fic! lol i cant write fic to save my life but i still try to
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i made some wraith icons i hope you all like them
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              yes hallowed is the fic! lol i cant write fic to save my life but i still try to
              ditto

those look great wraithlord!!
              sigpic

Comment

thanks Lilith glad you like them

Comment

oohi love the sue icons wraithlord! they're fantastic
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

thanks susanne glad you like them as well

Comment

i'm bored, waiting for new episodes is hard, i wanna see more wraith now

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Indeed.

I stated in my first or second post in this thread that I don't think the Wraith is evil, and that what they do is natural for their species. I've defended the Wraith before on many occasions.
                        I still don't like them

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                          Congratulations, wraithlord

Hello, Laura the Asgard. It's good to see you

Heyerdl will play the Wraith in the War ark in Season 4. In Reunion will be a different Wraith.
                          Great!! Thanks for the nice warm hive welcome back!! I am glad we'll see him again, but more glad that we'll be seeing the wraith again in general! I hope it means the producers understand how important the wraith are and how much a good writer can develop them. I want more!

Chel Apophis - any more wraith queen photos? My brother was curious. He thought perhaps the submersion queen?

It's been fun cathing up on the stories and gossip!

In response to the Sam / Wier discussion - I like Sam too, but I'd rather she be the scientist and have Wier be in charge, but I must not have been home when the producers called to ask my opionion!

X302 - I appreciate your opionion but perhaps next time, you could maybe take a gander at the title of the thread - which is "Wraith DEFENDERS Club". Some of my family members arn't big wraith fans either but would rather see them than the other villians - which have been described as "lame", "dumb" and "boring"...The wraith are none of these!

Happy Culling to you all!
                          Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                          http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
                            I still don't like them
                            Love us or hate us, we don´t care. We never aimed to please you...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
                              I still don't like them
                              im sorry but wecant change your personal opinions on this matter, were just stating that the wraith are not evil they are actually intellagent species who really do what they do simply because of their genetic structure. and laura the asgard is right, this is a pro wraith thread, try looking for an anti wraith thread please.
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

http://www.syfyportal.com/news423832.html
                                i found this on a site called syfyportal its from
                                SciFi Channel's Digital Media Tour and it said the wraith are going to get a serious upgrade in season 4 and some new costumes for them include a new wraith queen costume and also has a pic of the new costumes
                                Spoiler:
                                the first one on the left is ronons new gear and the one in the back is teylas new costume, the one at the front is what some of the travellers will be wearing and then the second one on the right is the new queens costume which looks gorgeous and the last one is a new wraith soldier costume

Comment

Working...
                                X