Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Oh, I shared. You know that pic of shirtless Steve? How can YOU forget, right?? Well...it was right after you did that painting, and I was just staring at it all night long, it was so lovely. So, I went to bed, and dreamt of Shirtless Steve - that exact face and everything - only, he was totally nekkid.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    And he was alone...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    um....how can I put this... he was...
    Spoiler:
    ... ...
    Spoiler:
    polishing his stunner. He was just sitting there with that nasty pout of his, being so crude.
    Spoiler:
    It made me feel dirty all day...

das
    How could Steve make you feel dirty???? He can't do anything any other way but yes - even that!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      That's an impressive dream, Traveler64.

It's really strange how many people here around (and on dA too) have had wraithie dreams. I have dreamt of Wraith too. Three times until now. Not being a Wraith myself. In fact, the one thing that made me start drawing Wraith was the first dream where I met a Wraith and talked to him and he was really a nice guy. He even told me his name. Go figure... Maybe that's the way the Wraith recruit new worshippers: they send us dreams.

For all who are interested, I just posted the next page on dA:

Hive 53, chapter 2, page 14

I hope you'll like it.
      I love your green horseman or horsewraith He really has a very good reason to live. Thank you for sharing your creations and creatures with us!
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Talk about him being self absorbed.
        Hee...I'm glad you could put a clean twist on it! But it's true - Steve loved himself the most, eh?

das
        Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        We've often suspected that.
        Yeah...and such a pretty thing he is, too. How could he NOT love himself??! It's nice to know that out there in some AU there's another Steve, alive and well, preening himself and kissing his mirror in between cullings.

das
        Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Actually, I think TP took him!
        Too darned right I did!!!! None of you appreciate him the way he should be appreciated!!!
        *strokes Steve's luscious hair* Don't fret, baby, I'll give you the worship and respect you deserve...
        Steve:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          I don't want you banned either! How would we have to draw us lovely, lovely pictures?
          Originally posted by Solla View Post
          I love your green horseman or horsewraith He really has a very good reason to live. Thank you for sharing your creations and creatures with us!
          *grins broadly*

Thank you very much!

Comment

*grins broadly*

Thank you very much!
            I love it too - as always with your work, DS *hug* I'll leave a comment on dA - where I don't have to be PG!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              I love it too - as always with your work, DS *hug* I'll leave a comment on dA - where I don't have to be PG!!!!
              Thanks! *glomps TP*

Comment

*grins broadly*

Thank you very much!
                May I ask you about your nick? Is it connected somehow with the Eastern calendar or constellation? Or you simply love dragons & stars?
                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                  May I ask you about your nick? Is it connected somehow with the Eastern calendar or constellation? Or you simply love dragons & stars?
                  Of course you can ask!
                  I needed a name for my homepage which I started in 2007 and racked my brains for something that could somehow combine my favourite subjects fantasy and sci-fi. I've been a dragon fan since birth so a reference to dragons was inevitable. (And I love the constellation. )

When I decided to go for dragon and stars I tried out several combinations in several languages and finally settled for latin because I like its sound and it has a touch of unusualness (at least I hope that) and feigns a cultural background (which I don't have ).

Then I signed up on deviantart and for the sheer egoistic urge of self-promotion I used that name. When I came over to GW I stuck to it because some of you already knew me by it. At this place I want to thank you all for the warm welcome again! I can't say that often enough.

Sorry for the long explanation, I like to ramble sometimes.

Comment

Of course you can ask!
                    I needed a name for my homepage which I started in 2007 and racked my brains for something that could somehow combine my favourite subjects fantasy and sci-fi. I've been a dragon fan since birth so a reference to dragons was inevitable. (And I love the constellation. )

When I decided to go for dragon and stars I tried out several combinations in several languages and finally settled for latin because I like its sound and it has a touch of unusualness (at least I hope that) and feigns a cultural background (which I don't have ).

Then I signed up on deviantart and for the sheer egoistic urge of self-promotion I used that name. When I came over to GW I stuck to it because some of you already knew me by it. At this place I want to thank you all for the warm welcome again! I can't say that often enough.

Sorry for the long explanation, I like to ramble sometimes.
                    I just used one of my nicknames for here, but on dA, someone already had swiped it so I just added "Ebony" to the front
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      I just used one of my nicknames for here, but on dA, someone already had swiped it so I just added "Ebony" to the front
                      I had difficulties in finding you on dA first because someone over there uses Ebony as well and I was fighting hard against my typos before I finally got you.

*hugs a couple of Wraith randomly to keep on topic*

Comment

Speaking of dreams...

I've dreamt of wraith too. The first time Shawn kissed me, but he wasn't very good at it (he... slobbered and drooled... *shivers*). I actually fell of the chair I was sitting on trying to get away! (only 'cause he drooled so much!) It was quit...akward...to say the least...

The second time, I was home, standing in my kitchen, when Khan shows up next to me, presses me up against the wall and kisses me! Not very good him either. He humms, walks away- strutting- to the livingroom where he, Steve and Bob are playing poker, and discussing me! And who should be the one to mate with me! (can you say flattered?) Todd walks in to join them, and says I'm quit mesmerizing - for a human. They continue talking while I sneak upstairs to my bedroom, nervous as h**l, and waiting to see who is gonna show up. After a while, the door opens and...
                        Spoiler:
                        I wake up. Go figure. But I'm pretty sure it was Todd

sigpic
                        -Has anyone seen my sanity?

Comment

Originally posted by _Mari_ View Post
                          I've dreamt of wraith too. The first time Shawn kissed me, but he wasn't very good at it (he... slobbered and drooled... *shivers*).
                          Yuk.

After a while, the door opens and...
                          Spoiler:
                          I wake up. Go figure. But I'm pretty sure it was Todd
                          Dreams can be very annoying like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of dreams...

I've dreamt of wraith too. The first time Shawn kissed me, but he wasn't very good at it (he... slobbered and drooled... *shivers*). I actually fell of the chair I was sitting on trying to get away! (only 'cause he drooled so much!) It was quit...akward...to say the least...
                            Ha-ha! *laughs like that bad child on the Simpsons*
                            sigpic

Comment

Very. Good thing I have a very active imagination!!! *grin*

sigpic
                              -Has anyone seen my sanity?

Comment

Hey, Ciannwn, ever have a dream that you were being culled by a wraith?

No one up here ever says that they had a negative dream....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X