Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solla View Post
    My friends tried to teach their cat how to say "meat", the poor fellow has been trying so hard . Actually I believe that cats understand more words than what we give them credit for. My own cat understood many words we said, for example, whenever he heard a word «root» during conversations, he started meowing and became excited because he thought about valerian.
    This is so funny. I am now speculating that our kitties have names for us. When Schat or Sash want my attention they come into a room (though not always do they do this, just when they want our attention) "moawr moawr" and my husband's name is "moawrrrrr". Ehhh! It could be me just imagining things, maybe so

WK
    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Have I got this wrong, I theought that the Wraith young after their birth they eat human food so they live with humans. It only once the human digestion system shuts down that the young wraith returns to a hive and the hive wraith take over their care.

A fanfic could explore what happened when Todd lived with humans and what happens when he returns to a hive?

MCH
      I think they raise their kids by their own, simply because they treat humans like second sort creatures. What kind of food do they cook for them, that’s another question. Who knows, perhaps they made cutlets or grill the steaks from human flesh .
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
        I'm a bit early for this, but:

I just moved a couple of weeks ago and my internet access is still spotty (my friend and I share a modem right now, so I have to take the modem off her Mac and hook it up to my PC whenever I want to go online) so I won't be around very often
        Ah, a Wraithy St.Paddy's Day Party ! Nice art work! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
          This is so funny. I am now speculating that our kitties have names for us. When Schat or Sash want my attention they come into a room (though not always do they do this, just when they want our attention) "moawr moawr" and my husband's name is "moawrrrrr". Ehhh! It could be me just imagining things, maybe so

WK
          Who knows... Anyway, I tend to think they understand us better than we understand them .

It may not be scientific, but who cares?
          ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

I haven't been here for awhile but, I have made a St. Patrick's Day WP. Just something I put together. It's not much but, I call it a few lucky charms. I have no talent to draw.

LS

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Greetings, Mari!

You have excellent taste in wraith - Todd and Steve, naturally! But also Greg - yay! Greg is gorgeous - ok, after he has a looooong bath (there'as always a great excuse to scub some wraith's back!) and doesn't that fabulous smile of his just make your toes curl up?!?

Indeed! Mmmmm.....

*shakes herself from daydreaming* Anyhoot, here's a little something I made today *hopes it shows up*

Spoiler:

sigpic
              -Has anyone seen my sanity?

Comment

Originally posted by _Mari_ View Post
                Indeed! Mmmmm.....

*shakes herself from daydreaming* Anyhoot, here's a little something I made today *hopes it shows up*

Spoiler:
                Now that's what I call a nice Todd daydream picture. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to WDC Mari.

And a very

Happy St Patricks Day to Everyone.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I think WK hit the nail on the head - the wraithifying exaggerates maleness, or at least the kind of maleness we human females are hardwired to respond to!

Now that's an understatement if every I heard one.

I even heard you down in the gutter TP. . Now if you excuse me I off to finish my St Pat's party with Rhys unless you'd care to join me???? (Ask TP a silly question and she give the right answer) See ya in the gutter with Steve, Todd and any other Wraith you care to bring....

MCH
                  sigpic

Comment

Now that's an understatement if every I heard one.

I even heard you down in the gutter TP. . Now if you excuse me I off to finish my St Pat's party with Rhys unless you'd care to join me???? (Ask TP a silly question and she give the right answer) See ya in the gutter with Steve, Todd and any other Wraith you care to bring....

MCH

OK, I'm going to be perverse and take that as a compliment!!!

I am always in the gutter, honey - with Todd AND Steve!!! (and ocassionally Greg and Spike and Shawn...)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Been pretty busy lately - no real time to think serious, or even creatively. I welcome new members, and thanks, Mari - glad you like my silliness! Thanks for sharing all the kitty pics! WK - those kitten pics were adorable!

I hope I have some down time soon to really get some thoughts together. Until then, carry on!

das
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm going to be perverse and take that as a compliment!!!

I am always in the gutter, honey - with Todd AND Steve!!! (and ocassionally Greg and Spike and Shawn...)

Of course it was a compliment hon, so when you coming down we're at second level gutter and guess where Greg Spike Shawn and Rhys are.

TP you should see their version of Irish jig, Riverdance eat your heart out....

MCH
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course it was a compliment hon, so when you coming down we're at second level gutter and guess where Greg Spike Shawn and Rhys are.

TP you should see their version of Irish jig, Riverdance eat your heart out....

MCH
                          I have to publicly apologise to Eddie for forgetting about him...
                          In fact I;m currently at NINTH level gutter apologising to him personally right now!!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Been pretty busy lately - no real time to think serious, or even creatively. I welcome new members, and thanks, Mari - glad you like my silliness! Thanks for sharing all the kitty pics! WK - those kitten pics were adorable!

I hope I have some down time soon to really get some thoughts together. Until then, carry on!

das
                            Heya das! I know we've met already
                            You are rather creative. I had to post your "wraith date" pic on another forum. Was too good not to. After everything that's gone on I thought we could at least use a smile, if anything.
                            Gave you credit, of course.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Hi WraithInMe and welcome to the WDC! (Not sure if I've seen you around, might've missed posts.)
                            Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                            Welcome to the WDC, plenty of THUNK here!
                            Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                            Welcome to the WDC, WraithInMe! (Ha, that rhymes. )
                            You didn't miss any, Draco. I've been lurking through the thread. Soooo many posts to go through. It was getting late and I was tired so I thought I'd check out the last few posts at the time, instead and found that pic of Rhys that was posted... ohhhh what a sweet image to hit the sack to

Seven, I really look forward to seeing them ALL!
                            Rhys.. another added to my desktop and mind.
                            I suppose if one person could find the thought of scrubbing a Wraith's back in the bathtub a.. pleasure.. to put it lightly, there had to be others

I feel right at home

Thank you all!
                            Originally posted by _Mari_ View Post
                            Indeed! Mmmmm.....

Spoiler:
                            That's awesome. And his hands aren't showing so it leaves just enough for the imagination >.<

I think I need to head to the thunk thread
                            Save Atlantis Forum
                            TheAmberCafe.com Free Classifieds

Comment

Hi, All!

I have a "Probie" question. When you want to reply to more than one post do you hi-lite the multiple quotes and then click on "post quick reply" to pull up the editing box? I've been afraid to try thinking I'll send a blank post.

das, I found where "tubbs" stopped to chat right b/4 Christmas and found the most delightful pic of Todd looking ABsolutely FABulous crowned in lucious ripe fruit!!! I also loved the telepathic conversation b/t Kenny and Wraith # 3 (have y'all named him?) as they board the Daedalus...feeding on 2 human females with a dollop of whipped cream. Mmmm...hmmmm...teetering on the edge of the gutter are we... Thanks for the Rhys answer. Speaking of which...

Draco -Stellaris, that pic was most THUNKalicious!! I've been enjoying your comic very much and look forward to the next installment. You are an incredibly talented artist and storyteller!

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to catch up on all the posts tomorrow. Sometimes I feel there's just not enough hours in a day...

May gorgeous Wraith grace all our dreams.

E

Comment

Been away for a wee bit, so welcome all newbees, the more defenders the better!!!
                                MFW- i sent you a PM before i finished catching up but please feel free to email me.
                                Cute pics of the furry babies
                                I think it would be very intersting to see how a wraith would raise a child of their own, either wraith or half human. And if "it" is half human, do you think a male wraith would really be ready to deal with a pregant human??

take care all

masterling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X