Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    ......odd.... its down at the bottom of her sig, i can see it myself.
    I know , I see that too...that is were I've read the 8 chapters of " first" , (it's great by the way) but that's all that I find.
    sigpic

Comment

hmm she'll have to give you a link later.... thats very odd...
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hehehe michael is kenny we all keep thinking hes dead and he STILL comes back
        I thought he would be the best to play kenny , since they already left him for dead in 2 episodes.
        And Shawn (cartman) want's gabriel's ( stan's) girlfriend wendy ( the hive queen) ( feel's ashamed: I forgot the name we gave her )!
        no there , that's not nice ,Shawn! I'm gonna have to spank you...hm, drools...
        sigpic

Comment

hmm she'll have to give you a link later.... thats very odd...
          I know.....
          sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry, when i click on the link it works , ayway, its in the fanfic section of gateworld,
            'Wraith Fanfic "First"' the last page, if you can't find it, i'll get a link

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
              i'm sorry, when i click on the link it works , ayway, its in the fanfic section of gateworld,
              'Wraith Fanfic "First"' the last page, if you can't find it, i'll get a link
              Can't find it, lol! Please post me a link....On the end of your story I have advertising for french dating and holiday sites
              It's driving me crazy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                Hey Chel...
                There is a nice sensual fic posted on sathaels kindred. Check it out. I think you´re really gonna drool there....( smiles) yeah... It´s about Shawn.

If we look at it from a certain angle , it could be a table , don't you think so Xeph?

sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...11#post6135111
                  ^ this works for me, plus i've added a new chapter, its on the last page

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...11#post6135111
                    ^ this works for me, plus i've added a new chapter, its on the last page
                    Yabadabadoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks , lol ! I found it! It's great Jess , can't wait to read more!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
                      If we look at it from a certain angle , it could be a table , don't you think so Xeph?

Yesss, I think it could be a table. But having him high on the mountain top is not such a bad idea at all ,after all.
                      sigpic

Comment

kay guys more writers blick but i updated the shawn sig, i wasnt that happy with the first etll me what you think
                        Shawn-
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Huuhh...Where are the lovehearts!?
                          sigpic

Comment

xeph if i were gonna put lovehearts in i would have put them in michaels hehe. i like this version
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok since i liked the newest versions i updated some and i totally forgot about an alice one so i made one
                              Sara updated-

((if anyones got better piccies id love to see em ))
                              Alice-
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

love the sigs susanne great job on them

Comment

Working...
                                X