Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    mmm gabriel *drools with chel*
    yeah!!!!!!!!!! get the bucket , girl !!!! we need it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
      yeah!!!!!!!!!! get the bucket , girl !!!! we need it!
      *grabs the really big bucket*
      *flings piccie*

*drools more*
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I was wondering today , if we had a wraith "room riders" ( a tv show on mtv: chose your boyfriend by checking out his room) which wraith would have a more tidy and comfy room? In fact do they even have their own rooms ?
        sigpic

Comment

*grabs the really big bucket*
          *flings piccie*

*drools more*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love him! *continues to dool*
          sigpic

Comment

drools again...he is so sweet!
            I'd really like to spend the night in his room oops!
            sigpic

Comment

I think I'd go for Gabriel or Shawn , Michael's room must be real laboratory! Too much science for me , my head would ache!
              sigpic

Comment

hell id love to spend the night with this hottie-

GUHHHH *dies*
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post

I think I'd go for Gabriel or Shawn , Michael's room must be real laboratory! Too much science for me , my head would ache!
                  OMG chel thats so cool i love it
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

kay guys some big surprises in this one....
                    Spoiler:
                    Pt 15
                    Sara wondered who she should see to first… she decided on Michael, he was the most violent. She followed his route and found him back in the labs. He looked up and back down. Obviously he wasn’t happy at their fight being interrupted. Nor did he want to look at her face, her cheek, the injury he caused. “Yes Sara?” he grunted. She took a deep breath. “You know it was my fault Michael.” She could see him trying not to explode. “It wasn’t. Shawn took advantage of you.” Sara walked over and placed her hand on his. “You must understand that I do love you. But sh!t happens.” At this Michael looked at her, “I hurt you. Im surprised you aren’t running to Shawn.” Sara laughed. “You silly bugger I wouldn’t. I gave up too many things to be with you.” Michael furrowed his brow “I know you’re attracted to him Sara.” Sara lowered her head. It was true. No denying it. But she was with Michael. And wanted to make this work. “Please Michael, my love for you is stronger than for Shawn. Why else would I be here?” Michael knew she would be stubborn, but he wouldn’t be happy until Shawn was gone. “I’ll be an hour Sara. Then we can talk.” “You promise this time?” she asked. “Yes. I will be done in an hour. Come for me then.” With that Sara left in better spirits. Her cheek still stung but she didn’t care. Now for Shawn Sara walked to the other lab, she found Shawn reading. “Knock knock” she muttered. Shawn looked up “well?” Sara sighed, “He’s going to behave himself.” ”Ah good.” Shawn muttered returning to his book. “So Shawn…how is your jaw?” “It’s healing.” Seeing she was getting nowhere with Shawn she left, but walking down the corridor she felt a wave of sickness. The room span as she burst outside and the contents of her stomach reappeared. Finally she steadied herself. What the hell was that? Could she have picked up a bug? Shawn burst into the light just as the rest reappeared and he grimaced. “Sara are you ok?” “I-I don’t know.” Shawn grabbed her by the waist and directed her back inside. In the sleeping quarters he took her temperature and tested her heart rate, both fine. “Well I can’t see how you would suddenly throw up. Just get some rest, is there anything you want?” Sara thought for a second. “Do we still have those ration packs?” Shawn looked confused, the last time he had saw her eating them she had complained a lot. “Ummm yeah…” “Good bring me two of those would ya?” Shawn nodded and left the room. “Very odd” he muttered to himself as he went to fetch the food. It had only been about 4 days since they…no she couldn’t be. It was probably a bug.The next few days passed in a blur of angered ignorance. Neither Shawn nor Michael would talk to each other. Sara was still being sick, neither Michael or Shawn could figure out why. She was left to her own devices in the quarters and it was slowly driving her nuts. She’d played solitaire so many times she had lost count, many times they would see her just staring into space or sleeping, she was sleeping a lot. Michael began wondering what a wraith influence on a human egg would do. If he was right Shawn was going to die. No interruptions from Sara

prays not to die.....
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I wonder were Laura the Asgard is ....haven't seen here in a while...Kaelya too..
                      Anyway I've found a piccie for Jess...

Since we're talking about guys and rooms , he's not wraith but he's still cute...
                      sigpic

Comment

hell id love to spend the night with this hottie-

GUHHHH *dies*
                        Now , why aren't I surprissed to hear you say that?
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG chel thats so cool i love it
                          Thanks! I'm reading p15
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

susanne , this is just too much! Wow! I would have never thought about that! GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            wow!
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks chel i didnt know how people would react to that one.... and how can you deny the hawtness of michael?
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hey Chel...
                                There is a nice sensual fic posted on sathaels kindred. Check it out. I think you´re really gonna drool there....( smiles) yeah... It´s about Shawn.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X