Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
    Permission granted to say so yourself! And yes , it is a very , very interesting chapter!!! I love it , but I do enjoy all that you've been writting so far. ( and the pics too)

Well this chapter did provoke some spicy reactions and questions....
    sigpic

Comment

guys the next chapter might be a little while i have an impending hand in for my ICT course that im having to finish at home ill try and get it done soon and concentrate on the fic but for now the collage work is my main priority.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hi wraithies how's a going sorry for not been around the last few days had a cold feeling better today so I made a wallpaper its of the queen from submersion hope you all like it http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...nwallpaper.png
        oh and read the latest chapters of your story Susanne I love them and I like that you added Shawn in to it that was a great touch to it and another thing I checked out andee frizzell website and she has updated her blog she talk's about being at the convention that was on last weekend and how she enjoyed been there and also she talks about filming a scene for submersion and an incident that happened during it also a quote from her blog

Spoiler:
        I did however catch John Smith after his talk on stage. He gave me a great big hug and said," See you soon. We are doing a lot of Wraithing this season." Can I hold that as a confirmation of my continued existence as a character and as a species maybe yes, maybe no! We will all have to wait and see!

i hope this means we will get to see a wraith queen in season 4

Comment

thanks wraithlord i finally finished that evil report *sighs in releif* now i can start on the new chapter for the fic
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Kaelya, Susanne and anyone who loves our good ol´ Wraith brother Steve
            Check http://xepherah.livejournal.com/
            There is a very nice humoristic picture I placed there...
            sigpic

Comment

AHAHAHAHA *dies* i got sheps responce too

shep: WHAT?! ford, mirror quick,....WELL GET ONE!!!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok after a lot of quick effort and ieas i put together PT 12 enjoy everyone.
                Spoiler:
                PT 12
                She turned her head around the corner afraid of what she could see, afraid she would reveal herself and that would be it. But no. No one was there…. She stared blankly for a minute, she had been sure she had heard the hiss. Slowly she crawled out and along the next vent trying to locate the hissing when she almost fell through another panel. She stopped immediately and peered in, her heart stopped at the sight of several creatures bearing down on an injured Shawn, he backed away, just under the vent, she wrenched it up and yelled, Shawn twisted his head and looked up, his jaw dropped at the sight of her, he thought she had died when she never responded to him overjoyed he reached up a hand to her outstretched one, she grabbed it and held on tightly, pulling with all her might, she felt the blood trickle down her face as she pulled, and finally they were lying flat out on the vent, catching her breath she muttered “your going on a diet” and Shawn laughed. “Come on we better move before they get wise. Follow me.” He got up and crawled along the vent, she wearily got up and followed, oh now the blood loss was beginning to take effect as she swayed in the vent, knocking into the walls on more than one occasion, Shawn always helped her along, encouraged her to move, he said they were heading for a shaft above the cave, they should be safe there…. if those things didn’t follow. Finally she heard a crashing sound as Shawn punched through a rusted out vent, he took hold of her and hauled her into the rocks as the air hit her, she seemed to wake up and began crawling further away from the vent. From the top she could see for miles around. Shawn climbed up after her and looked her over. He took a small handkerchief from his pocket and began the task of cleaning her head wound. She sat there numbly aware. In just over 24 hours she had been almost killed at least three times from various things. When would this nightmare end? She felt his arm wrap around her and moved closer, at least she was never short of company. The sun was setting. It would get dark, and then the trouble would start. She sat silently watching it go down, wondering if Michael had made it to the stargate and if he would be coming back. Her eyelids became heavy; the exhaustion and blood loss had finally seeped in, the last thing she saw was the sun dip beneath the hill as she used Shawn’s warmth like a pillow. She felt wind whistle past her and the sound of footsteps as she woke up…. what was going on? She slowly opened her eyes and screamed. Mere inches from her were snapping snarling creations. Shawn had flung her in a fireman’s lift, she heard him puffing and panting. “Shawn…” he rasped a quick “yes...” as they began to get closer “they re gaining…” “I know…” every time they tried to jump for them Shawn jumped out of the way and kept running. But it wasn’t good enough as footstep by footstep they began to catch them.
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

third post just cant stay away from here i got bored and decided we needed siggies to help us along with this so i made a few, snurch what you want.
                  Sara-

Michael-

Shawn-

general-

if you guys have any requests for a perticular scene from the fic id be happy to try. but enjoy.
                  Last edited by susanne; 29 March 2007, 07:14 AM.
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oh my dear GOD!
                    I must be horrible!!!
                    I dreamt last night that I was with Shawn in the shower...bathroom...small cell...ahum....As I said I must be HORRIBLE!Yeah...I´m going to follow the limegreen sparks right now
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      ok after a lot of quick effort and ieas i put together PT 12 enjoy everyone.
                      Spoiler:
                      PT 12
                      She turned her head around the corner afraid of what she could see, afraid she would reveal herself and that would be it. But no. No one was there…. She stared blankly for a minute, she had been sure she had heard the hiss. Slowly she crawled out and along the next vent trying to locate the hissing when she almost fell through another panel. She stopped immediately and peered in, her heart stopped at the sight of several creatures bearing down on an injured Shawn, he backed away, just under the vent, she wrenched it up and yelled, Shawn twisted his head and looked up, his jaw dropped at the sight of her, he thought she had died when she never responded to him overjoyed he reached up a hand to her outstretched one, she grabbed it and held on tightly, pulling with all her might, she felt the blood trickle down her face as she pulled, and finally they were lying flat out on the vent, catching her breath she muttered “your going on a diet” and Shawn laughed. “Come on we better move before they get wise. Follow me.” He got up and crawled along the vent, she wearily got up and followed, oh now the blood loss was beginning to take effect as she swayed in the vent, knocking into the walls on more than one occasion, Shawn always helped her along, encouraged her to move, he said they were heading for a shaft above the cave, they should be safe there…. if those things didn’t follow. Finally she heard a crashing sound as Shawn punched through a rusted out vent, he took hold of her and hauled her into the rocks as the air hit her, she seemed to wake up and began crawling further away from the vent. From the top she could see for miles around. Shawn climbed up after her and looked her over. He took a small handkerchief from his pocket and began the task of cleaning her head wound. She sat there numbly aware. In just over 24 hours she had been almost killed at least three times from various things. When would this nightmare end? She felt his arm wrap around her and moved closer, at least she was never short of company. The sun was setting. It would get dark, and then the trouble would start. She sat silently watching it go down, wondering if Michael had made it to the stargate and if he would be coming back. Her eyelids became heavy; the exhaustion and blood loss had finally seeped in, the last thing she saw was the sun dip beneath the hill as she used Shawn’s warmth like a pillow. She felt wind whistle past her and the sound of footsteps as she woke up…. what was going on? She slowly opened her eyes and screamed. Mere inches from her were snapping snarling creations. Shawn had flung her in a fireman’s lift, she heard him puffing and panting. “Shawn…” he rasped a quick “yes...” as they began to get closer “they re gaining…” “I know…” every time they tried to jump for them Shawn jumped out of the way and kept running. But it wasn’t good enough as footstep by footstep they began to catch them.

Now it is really getting exciting. I can´t wait Sus...
                      Oh...and sus?
                      IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT I DREAM OF SHAWN THIS WAY!
                      sigpic

Comment

how is it my fault? *innocent* and thanks xeph in glad you like it
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok unlucky 13. and boy is it unlucky.
                          Spoiler:
                          Pt13
                          They were getting smart now, Shawn ran as fast as he could as they began leaping out of the shadows at either side of them. As the dense cloud parted allowing the moonlight to illuminate everything Shawn stopped dead. Sara looking from behind screamed “THEYRE GETTING CLOSER” but when she twisted to look at him her jaw dropped, they had them trapped, a wall of creations. The smart little buggers… Shawn lowered her to the ground and looked at her. “I guess this is it….” Sara stared back, tears welling in her eyes. “I guess it is…” Shawn’s face broke into a smile “well, it’s been fun.” Sara smiled back “more so you than me.” They hugged each other tightly as the creatures closed the circle and moved in. she closed her eyes ready for the inevitable when she heard someone yell “ get away from them!” she looked up hardly daring to believe it, on top of a small hill in the moonlight was Michael, he had made it. She felt so relieved she began crying. He had done it. “Kill the other creations,” he ordered. About 10 others ran down the hill, they made short work of the untrained monsters. He jogged down heading for Sara and pulled her towards him. He had felt so ashamed of himself, he had ignored her and almost lost her, he had fought with her and thought more of his creations than he did of her. It was wrong. He knew he would never do I again. Once they had purged the rest of the labs Michael took her hand and they left Shawn with cleanup duty, he didn’t mind, they needed to talk. Michael led her to the sleeping quarters and she sat on the bed. “Im sorry. Sorry about everything.” Sara looked confused. “What do you mean?” Michael looked at Sara “for the ignorance, for not listening to your needs. For all I know I could have pushed you towards another man” Sara turned crimson, it was too close to the truth really… Michael looked at her but she avoided his gaze. “What’s wrong…why wont you…” then it hit him like a ton of bricks. “You wouldn’t…. the only other….” Sara burst into tears “im s-sorry Michael. It was stupid…” she looked up at him to see rage in his eyes, it frightened her. The rage was worse than the discovery his creations and work were gone. “ Tell me you two didn’t…” he forced himself to say, he already knew the answer but Sara’s nod was enough, “SHAWN” he screamed tearing out of the room, Sara raced after him screaming “IT WAS A MISTAKE” but Michael ignored her, his rage was unmatched as he looked for Shawn, finally he found him overseeing the destruction of the corpses. Shawn looked up and his face drained, he stood still as Michaels face darkened and Sara raced round the corner still screaming and stopped dead as she caught up, staring at Shawn she mouthed “im sorry” as Michael approached. He knew. And he was livid.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

its so good sus, very exciting

Comment

aww thanks jess i hope it is, lol i had a hard time writing it and im sure it'll be difficult to write the next chapter no spoilers tho
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

wow am i really the last to post for almost 24 hours?! *dies*
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X