Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
    oooh, very cool, I didn't know this thread existed *subscribes*
    Yeah i created it a long time a go but then i decided to let it die as Andee was kinda incorporated into the secondary women of atlantis thread.

But since the thread is kinda alive again i can't decide weather or not it should continue to live or just let it slip into the depths of the forum again.

Comment

Andee was such an awesome guest at P3 - so much fun and so silly and giggly and energetic. I took loads of great photos of her and will post some here once I finish working through all my photos and editing them.

I ended up playing Snap! with her during the Meet and Greet!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Andee was such an awesome guest at P3 - so much fun and so silly and giggly and energetic. I took loads of great photos of her and will post some here once I finish working through all my photos and editing them.

I ended up playing Snap! with her during the Meet and Greet!
        You played Snap with her? Lucky you.

Well it sounds like you had a great time at P3 i only wish i could of gone to it i would of loved to of met her and Torri but at least i get to read the great con reports and see a lot of awesome pics.

Comment

Andee updated her blog!

(the Last Man)
          Spoiler:

lol, Andee's so awesome!

oh, and my sister made the new queen's outfit for Sims2
          Spoiler:

yay

Comment

Andee updated her blog!

(the Last Man)
            Spoiler:

lol, Andee's so awesome!
            Thanks for posting these nebulan i love the pic of her and Connor and yeah Andee is awesome also i still haven't decided weather or not to try and keep this thread alive what do you think should we try and revive this thread?

oh, and my sister made the new queen's outfit for Sims2
            Spoiler:

yay
            I've already seen it your sister sent me a PM.
            Last edited by wraithlord; 18 March 2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Thanks for posting these nebulan i love the pic of her and Connor and yeah Andee is awesome also i still haven't decided weather or not to try and keep this thread alive what do you think should we try and revive this thread?
              er... I dunno. It wouldn't be the first time you and I were there only ones posting at a thread! lol!

red hair love!

(last man)
              Spoiler:

Comment

er... I dunno. It wouldn't be the first time you and I were there only ones posting at a thread! lol!
                True well i think we should give it a shot there's no harm in trying is there?
                red hair love!

(last man)
                Spoiler:
                Nice pics here's a little picspam from me

Spoiler:

Ok i have to go off now as its getting very late here.

Comment

Here are links to some pics that i have from some of the other shows that Andee has appeared in

Andromeda S2 E20 The Knight, Death and the Devil

First Wave S3 E18 Checkmate

Flash Gordon 2007 S1 E3 Infestation

Supernatural S2 E19 Folsom Prison Blues

Comment

aww
                    makes me wish we could humanize her on the show at some point and get to see her without all the prosthetics once in a while tho I have to hand it to her for putting up with all of that! and the fake teeth, wow!

oh, hey, my sister made a chibi for the Last Man Queen (she needs a name!), I told her she couldn't do the Seteda wraith tho, I called him. Tho I might go through and just draw the queens by hand, that might be fun... I just really like their outfits, lol!

Comment

aww
                      makes me wish we could humanize her on the show at some point and get to see her without all the prosthetics once in a while
                      I'd love to see her on the show without the prosthetics on and didn't she say in an interview that she would love to play a scientist who is a kind of an expert on the Wraith?

I think if she actually got to play a character like that it would be interesting to see.

tho I have to hand it to her for putting up with all of that! and the fake teeth, wow!
                      I'm amazed at how she's able to put up with all that i mean it takes what 5 or 6 hours to get all the prosthetics and other stuff on and not forgetting to have to act and wear all that for another few hours.

I don't think i would be able to put up with all that.
                      oh, hey, my sister made a chibi for the Last Man Queen (she needs a name!), I told her she couldn't do the Seteda wraith tho, I called him. Tho I might go through and just draw the queens by hand, that might be fun... I just really like their outfits, lol!

I love the Chibi its awesome and as for a name for the Queen well what do you think of Lucy or Jane?

What about you do you have any suggestions?
                      Last edited by wraithlord; 19 March 2008, 09:17 AM. Reason: Wanted to fix a few spelling mistake's.

Comment

I like Lucy
                        It's not too similar to Laura, is it?

(last man cap)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I like Lucy

(last man cap)
                          Spoiler:
                          Das made a suggestion in the WDC, but I forgot the name...

Hey, it's getting 1337 here.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I like Lucy

(last man cap)
                            Spoiler:
                            No i don't think its too similar to Laura but if you can think of any other names I'll like to here them.
                            Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Das made a suggestion in the WDC, but I forgot the name...

Hey, it's getting 1337 here.
                            Well if you remember it be sure to post it here and welcome to the thread GoSpikey.

Comment

No i don't think its too similar to Laura but if you can think of any other names I'll like to here them.

Well if you remember it be sure to post it here and welcome to the thread GoSpikey.
                              I think they're going with 'Ruby' over there...

They're trying to name the newest Wraith too, from Broken Ties, and some like 'Rhys'. Not that he'll end up with that one...
                              Last edited by GoSpikey; 20 March 2008, 08:57 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                I think they're going with 'Ruby' over there...

They're trying to name the newest Wraith too, from Broken Ties, and some like 'Rhys'. Not that he'll end up with that one...
                                I love Ruby i think its a great name for her and as for the Wraith in Broken Ties i like Rhys it's a nice name.

Comment

Working...
                                X