Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    What HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!
    What have you done? What have you done?!

...That's a good question actually

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

What HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!
      Dude, you should've known the mention of alcomohol and Torri together would bring us out.

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
        What have you done? What have you done?!

...That's a good question actually
        Aww, damn, now I have that Within Temptation song in my head.

Hmm, that might be good for an Atlantis vid actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
          Hehe, yes!! I was extremely LOUD in my appreciation when I found out they were getting both Torri and Mary to attend this one! And since I'm going to be dressed as Elphaba all weekend anyway, I'm going to see Wicked as well. ^_______^

Heck, at this rate I might even be crewing, I just got the email and responded to it. *bounces*

Argh! I'm am so incredibly, insanely jealous!
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*cries* !!!!!!

What have I done? What HAVE I DONE????? Really you guys should know better!!!!

Comment

And it's that time of the month...... It's BACK! Why!!! *cries and drinks a new bottle of torriquila*

Comment

And it's that time of the month...... It's BACK! Why!!! *cries and drinks a new bottle of torriquila*
                Back again!?! Every single month. Sighs. Heh, sorry That deserves a bottle. I always eat chocolate.

And when people put needles in me, I get burger king. 'tis the rules.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*drinks Torriquila and MaryJackDonnell
                  Good Lords, lmao!

So, LFCC W00T!!!!! Sex, hunks, drugs, alcomohol and ROCK AND ROLL and TORRIIIII and MARYYYYYYY! ( and Wicked for a few !!!!! Huzzah! ) Yay us
                  You are coming to see it with us, right? And you've just reminded me... last time I was queuing to get Wicked tickets, we saw David Nykl down the road. Well, St@r did, I didn't. I was like, "Huh, where? I can't see!" Seriously, I mean, Torri could be the one selling the tickets and I still wouldn't see her bc I'd be too preoccupied checking out the closed merc stand, lol

And remember how I said that in my fantasy casting of Wicked I would get Kate Hewlett to play Galinda, and Torri as Nessarose...? Well I decided that Mary would make an excellent Morrible! (and we'll just ignore the fact that Morrible isn't meant to be sexy. It can just be something 'extra' that Mary brings to the role *g*)

Is it wrong I'm way more exited about seeing Wicked again than going to LFCC?

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Back again!?! Every single month. Sighs. Heh, sorry That deserves a bottle. I always eat chocolate.

And when people put needles in me, I get burger king. 'tis the rules.
                    Every time it's the same thing... I always think it'll never come back! But it does... and without warning you! That's probably why I'm not so passionate about it

Yup a new bottle of Torriquila for the thread! W00t Burger King!!!! "Yummy IN LOV3 !!!

Comment

Every time it's the same thing... I always think it'll never come back! But it does...
                      NOOOOOOO!!!! Not the gum-drop button!

"Only thing you're ever going to King of is King of the STUPID!"

/watched Shrek way too many times in 24 hours
                      //is in love with Gingerbread Man

W00t Burger King!!!! "Yummy IN LOV3 !!!
                      LOL! "Just another amazing rip-off from B'Con Productions!"

Comment

Can't believe you missed my :"so passionate" in the process

And of course, how could I not remember the recast of Wicked, lol! And also really you're so predictable again with Mary!Morrible

Comment

Argh! I'm am so incredibly, insanely jealous!
                          I'll take pictures! I promise!

Comment

And also really you're so predictable again with Mary!Morrible
                            Come on, you know it's perfect casting! And Ms. McD can even sing, which is something certain other Morrible's haven't been able to do.

And anyway, I don't think I'm that predictable. It's not like I cast Torri as Elphie (well, I did, but then I changed my mind, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

I still can't get over cylon!Torri

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                              /watched Shrek way too many times in 24 hours
                              //is in love with Gingerbread Man
                              I love the piggies

"Sausage rolls!"

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                              I'll take pictures! I promise!
                              *squeaks*

Fanks! Try and get another brilliant one like that last one... I can't stop staring at her... feetz.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I still can't get over cylon!Torri
                                I'm not the only one who thinks cylon!Torri would be kinda hot, am I?

*squeaks*

Fanks! Try and get another brilliant one like that last one... I can't stop staring at her... feetz.
                                *giggles* She's just too cute to ignore! I'm getting another professional pic with her, yep... probably going to get one with her with me not being dressed up this time, just so I have one greenified and one degreenified. *g* And I'm planning on attending Mary's photo session as well.

Anyways, off to bed now... I am still trying to kick this jet lag in the head and staying up until 2 in the morning is not going to help that. Night... *wanders off to bed*

Comment

Working...
                                X