No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space, that's really pretty. Great work!

BG, -and? lol. Don't want to dint your ego but all my smooches have been purely platonic since... well, a very long time ago.

xfkirsten, wuhooo!! Capt' Lizzie

"Why? WHY!? Why take all the rum!?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

BG, -and? lol. Don't want to dint your ego but all my smooches have been purely platonic since... well, a very long time ago.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...izzie/bis2.jpg

"Why? WHY!? Why take all the rum!?

Huhuhuhu

"Where has all the rum gone?"

Elizabeth : "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'll never go back to that island... EVER!"

Comment

*blinks* But why would she not want to go back to an island that had Capt Jack on?

Comment

*blinks* But why would she not want to go back to an island that had Capt Jack on?
          I'll volunteer to take her place

Space - I love that wall. I may just replace my Kyle one with that

Yay for pic!spams!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well, technically I was talking about your island ( if you still don't get it, lol then I don't know what else to do ).

LOL Sapphs! Nah, we should all go to Capt Depp's island

Comment

Ooookay. Why would she not want to come to the UK?

Actually, don't say; not when she's booked for LFCC and already has a habit of dropping out. (although last time was due to Yumi so I think that worked out for the best, hehe)

*wants to see Yumi*

*wants to see SMS*

*wants to see Smile*

*is willing to watch Hamlet*

I'm thinking the whole getting to know about a production before it's been produced kinda sucks. I'm not used to the waiting, lol. Usually, it's just a case of Buy and Confirm and ta-da! Two to four weeks later, I've got entertainment galore through my letter-box

Comment

Ooookay. Why would she not want to come to the UK?

Actually, don't say; not when she's booked for LFCC and already has a habit of dropping out. (although last time was due to Yumi so I think that worked out for the best, hehe)

*wants to see Yumi*

*wants to see SMS*

*wants to see Smile*

*is willing to watch Hamlet*

I'm thinking the whole getting to know about a production before it's been produced kinda sucks. I'm not used to the waiting, lol. Usually, it's just a case of Buy and Confirm and ta-da! Two to four weeks later, I've got entertainment galore through my letter-box
                LOL, hehe And you know I wasn't talking about LFCC, she has to go this time, if not seriously I'd be really disappointed. Let's just say she shouldn't go back to where she could get back to her bad habits (Dear God, what have I gotten myself into )

I second that!

The waiting isn't new to me, but usually when you really love an artist or a director and you now the movie's in production... you know you have to wait at least another six months before the movie's out. ( but that's for big budget films or tv shows ) And it's the same for direct to DVD movies. But considering I hate the waiting I just tend to forget about when the movie's supposed to come out ( if there's a date ).

Comment

Okay, you've completely lost me.

I've known about films coming out before that I wanted to see (and ironically never actually went to see), like "Ooh, they're making Bad Boys 2" or "Ooh, they're making Die Hard 4" which looks crap!. But I think this is the first time I've know about the process, ie "Ooh, they're amking a movie about..." "...and now they're in sound", etc.

Besides, I think usually what happens is I move onto another actor/actress, lol. Maybe it's time to clear some room on my shelf for Marg while I'm waiting.

Comment

I've known about films coming out before that I wanted to see (and ironically never actually went to see), like "Ooh, they're making Bad Boys 2" or "Ooh, they're making Die Hard 4" which looks crap!. But I think this is the first time I've know about the process, ie "Ooh, they're amking a movie about..." "...and now they're in sound", etc.

Besides, I think usually what happens is I move onto another actor/actress, lol. Maybe it's time to clear some room on my shelf for Marg while I'm waiting.
                    Bad Boys' a great movie, BB2 was erm alright. DH4, I dunno. But for example I'm really looking forward to Indy 4. I used to be looking forward to any movie involving Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, now I just don't care; "Oh JD (or BP)'s new movie's out" ( well, I'll go see it anyway ).

Wow, Columbus Day ? ( Val Kilmer's in it!!!! OMG, I look like I'm 14 again... )

Comment

I ended up buying BB2, although I like to pretend it never happened. It's like they couldn't decided which genre to be so did it all, thus making the movie far too long and rather boring, imo (although I do like the scene at the beginning - "We have to learn the rest of this song" )

I'll take Val Kilmer in Willow and only Willow. Besides, I'm more interested in Mr. Brooks. Marg and Demi love!

No, sorry, I meant old stuff. As in, stuff I can buy on DVDs. Typically I don't do the cinema. I think that's why I'm having Torri!withdrawals, lol, bc I've seen most her stuff and all the films of hers you can buy, I have bought (except TEP and SotC, which I've seen anyway)
                      Last edited by SallyLizzie; 27 May 2007, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Typically I don't do the cinema.
                        Why?

And pretty pic for being OT.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                          Doh! I should've known better than to make my posts last night. As I said before: the downtime gave me time for my Pirates squee.

So: if anyone is so inclined, extra karma to anyone who writes pirate!Weir fic!!

/savvy?
                          Oh crap....now you've gone and prompted me.

Annoying too, that i had the same idea. crapskies crapskies crapskies

(P.S. You want the super sekrit project emailed to you...the basic outline is complete, but i could do with some help sorting it out.)

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Yeah I remember that Kirsten, lol! So my yesterday reply was :

"Do you mean Pirate!Elizabeth " LOL
                            I actually typed "pirate!Lizzie" first... but then realized that that didn't really clarify which Elizabeth I was talking about.

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                            Oh crap....now you've gone and prompted me.

Annoying too, that i had the same idea. crapskies crapskies crapskies

(P.S. You want the super sekrit project emailed to you...the basic outline is complete, but i could do with some help sorting it out.)
                            Bwahahahaha!! Write! Write! It's you'll write it, I'll draw it.

E-mail! Yes!
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                              Bwahahahaha!! Write! Write! It's you'll write it, I'll draw it.

E-mail! Yes!

YAYAY!! I can't wait to see THAT drawing!! I'm going to get to writing that RIGHT now.

*emails*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s147/fanfr1ends/TBrotherhood5.jpg
                                I wonder if Lizzie pulled a Rose with that necklace and threw it into the ocean, or if she just left it behind on Earth, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X