Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Ok, I noticed something on the TV in the background of one of my kitten photos... I couldn't resist, sorry!

Spoiler:
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7416/onurkneezgunnawatchurtoni5.jpg

*ETA* and just for fun...

Spoiler:
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5206/faceplantlol1rs2.jpg
    Heee!! Those are so adorable!! Lolcats is love. XD
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      Is anyone going to this?

Torri is scheduled to appear at the Vulcon Ladies of Sci Fi Con in Florida the weekend of May 18 -20.

www.vulkon.com

www.vulkon.com/losf507.shtml

I'm going, anyone else? I'm just trying to decide what tix to buy...
      GateFan67 aka GateFan810 www.gatefan.org

Help support my convention habit. Buy Avon from my website
      www.youravon.com/lorourke

Comment

Hey all!

I just was re watching the episode "the brotherhood" and saw something I completely forgot about

Theres one part where Zelenka and Weir are walking and he is telling her about the long range sensors they just found. After he explains it the funniest thing happans. Conversation as follows:

E:Keep me in the loop
        Z: You are the loop
        E: Well isnt that a nice thing to say...
        (Aha and Zelenka just smiles at her and keeps walknig for a minute)
        E: Umm your more then welcome to keep walking with me but if you have something to do..
        Z: Oh right, right.
        (he stops smiles and walks away.)

Just a random little conversation showing Zelenka acting funny. And Her face is just soo funny aha It really made me laugh

Don't you all love my random little realisations
        sigpic
        My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
          E: Umm your more then welcome to keep walking with me but if you have something to do..
          That scene was adorably cute. He was totally crushing on her

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
            That scene was adorably cute. He was totally crushing on her
            Aha I know
            Forget about Sparky, or.. well I dont know the other names.
            Its all about... hmmm Weirenka ahaha

btw I'm totally joking.
            sigpic
            My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
              Hey all!
              I totally love that scene So uber-cute.
              She totally has all the guys under the thumb

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                I totally love that scene So uber-cute.
                She totally has all the guys under the thumb
                True! Such a cute scene.
                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Okay, kids, got a request here! I'm looking to make another Atlantis jacket (yes, yes, I know, this is the third time I've done it! ) but I want this one to be a Lizzie!jacket (although it'll be the normal length, instead of the longer one she usually wears). Here's where I need your help: I'm trying to decide what I want to modify from my past designs, and especially what fabric to try with this one. So I really need some good, hi-res, clear photos of the jacket. Particularly, I'm looking for anything that really shows the grain of the fabric (I'm betting this would be a close-up promo image), anything that shows the liner of the jacket well (especially right around the collar), or any other photos that show some of the more detailed parts of the jacket (where particular seams are, the edges of the red triangles on the front, velcro/elastic placement, etc). Unfortunately, New Atlantis had been my costume research source in the past, and as we all know, it met with an untimely death. So if anyone has hi-res shots of Elizabeth in the jacket (or even Teyla, since it's the same one) or any screencaps that are really clear, please post!

(For anyone curious, this is how the last incarnation turned out...)

Comment

My god kirsten, that looks fantastic!!

I'm about to PM you with the Friends password to my PB account. I have some fairly large caps in the Season sections... Don't know if they'll help, but you're more than welcome to browse

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                      you should record a message for it
                      Unfortunately I lack the technology to make a recording, but I was planing to make Lizzie vid. You'll know when I do it
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

My god kirsten, that looks fantastic!!

I'm about to PM you with the Friends password to my PB account. I have some fairly large caps in the Season sections... Don't know if they'll help, but you're more than welcome to browse
                        Thank ya! I did that one without using a pattern - I actually made up my own pattern for it - and I think that's where the biggest flaws came from. The collar doesn't quite fit right, and the top of the back bunches a bit. I'm not a great seamstress (nor experienced), either, just very patient. This time I'm gonna try modifying a commercially available pattern, and see if I like that better.

You? Made of Awesome. I found some fantastic pics in there!! Thank you!!

Comment

No probs! Glad I could help

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hahahaha! Sapphs' PB password is so easy And her PB is so NC-17, anyone who wants Sapphs' password to see these pretties, PM me

Huhuhu! Kirsten awesome idea! Wicked! The last incarnation is pretty good. Do you wear it at work?

Comment

I'm going to change that right now....

And what do you mean my PB account is NC-17? Although I can totally see that if you count pictures of earrings as sexual...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I'm going to change that right now....

And what do you mean my PB account is NC-17? Although I can totally see that if you count pictures of earrings as sexual...
                                LMAO !!!!No but considering I have your password, I'm gonna upload some pics of my own pb just to me yours look even more NC-17 ( like I'd wanna do that. )

For those who think Sapphs' pb is too pg, raise your hands, I'll give you my pb link ( so you can enjoy Torri pics and various hunks at the same time -that's a nice compromise, isn't it? )

You know I don't even remember the exact password and I'm sure you changed it by now considering all the wonderful pics you have

LMAO! Pretty pic for being OT :

Lizzie : What was Sapphs' pb password again?

Comment

Working...
                                X