No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just spent the last 3 hours drawing frames for my animation. 3 hours and only 5 seconds worth of drawings for animation to show for it...

...i need some torriquila as well

*dies*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
      I've just spent the last 3 hours drawing frames for my animation. 3 hours and only 5 seconds worth of drawings for animation to show for it...

...i need some torriquila as well

*dies*
      *pat pat*

Would you like some chocolate? Space usually has some

Or you could get a hot cross bun and stick easter egg chocolate inside it so it melts. *ahem* Not that we would ever do that, or anything.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Every Elizabeth fan should watch this video:

High: http://www.sga.kyrieane.com/shari/Stand_in_the_Rain.avi

Low: http://www.sga.kyrieane.com/shari/St...e_Rain(sm).avi

Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          OMG! I now declare this the best Elizabeth fanvid ever!
          And in terms of quality I would say it's the best fanvid I have ever seen. Soooo awesome!

If you chat to the person who created this please let them know it is so very very good

*watches again*

and so emotional too. Perfect song for Elizabeth....I'm gonna go research about that band now

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

OMG! I now declare this the best Elizabeth fanvid ever!
            And in terms of quality I would say it's the best fanvid I have ever seen. Soooo awesome!

If you chat to the person who created this please let them know it is so very very good

*watches again*

and so emotional too. Perfect song for Elizabeth....I'm gonna go research about that band now
            Tell them here: http://obfreak.livejournal.com/

I already gave feedback. *goes to watch again...and again...and again*
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
              DF!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

I have a lot of them on my HD (including French ones...). Let's see: Classe Biberon, Déclaration, French Potatoes, Jaffa Jokes, Les Lunettes Afflelou (tétard a hublots), Mariage, Ragnagna, Bonheur no err... That's all I have. Want me to upload them for you?
              Hey hun'

No that's fine we have these ones on a cd... it's just the 'lantis ones. We are missing the pizza hut one.

And btw Spacegirlnz, the bottle in Save My Soul is not Tequila, it's Dry Gin.
              *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*
              Je me souviens

Comment

yay (i'm a poster addict. my room is 100% covered in posters)

ROFLMAO!!! I can so see that!
                Shopping trolley races through Atlantis as well!

Spoiler:
                I remember when we got one of those big DIY trolleys that are used to carry wood. It was in the art department at my college and we took it up to our level (graphics and photography department). The photography teacher got it and started racing down the corridor on it! Then we were seeing how many of us we could race on it without losing control. It was the most funny thing. I felt sick from laughing afterwards. We had to give up when it started becoming a little too dangerous and we were nearly losing people down the stair well *s*******
                LMAO!
                Spoiler:
                When I worked at the Magic Kingdom, after we emptied our big, rolling cardboard bin, we'd get a good running start with it, then jump in and roll all the way down the tunnels back to the work area. They finally caught us and we got yelled at, but it was SO worth it.

*cough* The stuff we did at Cirque was even more fun, but that almost got people fired. *whistles innocently*
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by dark_faith View Post
                  Hey hun'

No that's fine we have these ones on a cd... it's just the 'lantis ones. We are missing the pizza hut one.

*tackle hugs*

That is all.
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                    I can see it now...
                    Spoiler:
                    Lizzie riding down the stairs of the gateroom in a Ancient shopping cart while all the other Atlantis staff cheer her on. XD
                    *giggles at mental image*

Seems to me it's desert dry.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh well... I like Gin too . But it's going to stay a bottle of tequila in my head, okay ?
                      Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                      Am about to watch. I glanced at the name and got excited cause I thought it said Singin' In the Rain... Oh well. Am gonna watch it now.

ETA: Oh. My. God. I almost cried! That was amazing!
                      Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 25 April 2007, 02:58 PM.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                        *tackle hugs*

That is all.
                        Teehee. *falls on the floor face first*
                        I love all the sigs you made btw, they're gorgeous.

Originally posted by Space
                        Oh well... I like Gin too . But it's going to stay a bottle of tequila in my head, okay ?
                        Okay. And anyway after a few glasses, there is nooooo difference between Gin and Vodka.
                        Je me souviens

Comment

Okay. And anyway after a few glasses, there is nooooo difference between Gin and Vodka.

*grins* You'd know.

*runs*

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well, that's why you leave the cheap stuff till last.

Tequila slammers rock.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                              *grins* You'd know.

*runs*
                              *groans*
                              *rolleyes*
                              Gooooooooood
                              Je me souviens

Comment

Teehee. *falls on the floor face first*
                                I love all the sigs you made btw, they're gorgeous.

Especially if you put like 90% alcohol, and 10% orange juice. *giggles and runs*

...okay, so I'm not really one to talk.
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X