X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    *grabs Moo*

Oh no you don't!

Tell me why I want Torri to guest in every single show I watch?
    *gets hauled back in*

Becuase she's pretty?
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
      *gets hauled back in*

Becuase she's pretty?
      Yeah... But I think that's also because Torri can do anything from scifi to drama, to comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
        Yeah... But I think that's also because Torri can do anything from scifi to drama, to comedy.
        Too true

Somewhere around I remember some board chat about how Torri would be a great Doctor Who assistant. Anyway, now everytime I watch new eps of Doc Who I always think it would be really cool if she was in it...but that might just be wishful thinking combined with my hate for the new girl they have.
        She'd be awesome in it...it would be nice to have an assistant whose not such a little girl...someone a bit more like Sarah Jane Smith was Torri would do great.
        But the DW PTB are blind to talent so pfft to that thought. A girl can dream though

But yeah, she would be great in anything. Torri should come to England and try and get into our tv scene. We value good quality acting here

I found this pic on my travels today:

I'm in love

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

I found this pic on my travels today:

I'm in love
          Wow, pretty pic!!!! Torri rocks and she's a true artist, that's what counts imho.

Comment

But yeah, she would be great in anything. Torri should come to England and try and get into our tv scene. We value good quality acting here
            *tries to imagine Torri in the Queen Vic ordering a pint*

Seriously though, you're right. Arguably, Bleak House is the biggest thing GA has done post-XF and that was produced in Britain and stared a lot of big names. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Torri has said she's a big fan of Brit sitcoms so how cool would it be for her to make an appearance in The Extras or something like that?

Comment

Picspam

Comment

A few icons (spoiler cut for some season 3):
                Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Shiny! I'm drawn to the first one. I really like the emphasis with the different colours. Btw, what ep is it from? Bc the top looks a lot more lowcut than her usual Little Red Top.

Comment

Thanks! I think it's from Tao of Rodney.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Great icons Ubi!
                      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Hi kids, finally got around to signing up on the forums here.

My name is Krash, and I've developed a healthy obsession with "the real" Dr Weir (not whoever played the character for a couple episodes on SG1)

I'm a fan of both shows, pretty much a sci-fi fan general-ist, who happens to think whoever decided in "The Eye" to let Torri get soaking wet...is a genious!

Comment

Welcome Krash!
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                            Spoiler:

Beautiful icons as always ubi!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/weiricons/limswk1b2.jpg[/IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/weiricons/limswk1.jpg[/IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/weiricons/weirlims2.jpg[/IMG]
                              Those are so prettiful. I like the 2nd one

Welcome Krash

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I'm in love
                                I'm in love with her bracelets! And she's so beautiful on that one!

Spoiler:
                                <snip>
                                Nice icons Ubi!

Originally posted by krash View Post
                                Hi kids, finally got around to signing up on the forums here.

My name is Krash, and I've developed a healthy obsession with "the real" Dr Weir (not whoever played the character for a couple episodes on SG1)

I'm a fan of both shows, pretty much a sci-fi fan general-ist, who happens to think whoever decided in "The Eye" to let Torri get soaking wet...is a genious!
                                Welcome!

*couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the mission directive for that ep*

Comment

Working...
                                X