Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    Not that I think otherwise (Elizabeth is the best character in Atlantis IMO) but what that really means is that she's the most developped characters of the five main characters.
    Which could possibly be why, in lieu of balanced development, Weir will be recurring "for a period" so that the others can have time devoted to them to catch up in development.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      Which could possibly be why, in lieu of balanced development, Weir will be recurring "for a period" so that the others can have time devoted to them to catch up in development.
      Do you really believe that? Or is it just wishful thinking?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Almost all of that bio is backstory from either the pilot or her time on SG-1.

I've never seen a show find it necessary to demote its lead actress in order to develop other principals.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Do you really believe that? Or is it just wishful thinking?
          The real question is, do I really care? No. But since you asked... do I believe Weir's been KB'd in favour of giving Teyla (and possibly Ronon) more attention? Sure, why not? It's plausible.

Comment

Pic spam

Spoilers for lengh and size.
            Spoiler:

Torri/Belle ^^
            Spoiler:

Lizzie vs Vivien Leigh : the eyebrow arching at its best

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              Pic spam

Spoiler:

Torri/Belle ^^
              Spoiler:
              I love it love it love it. lol.
              I'm always comparing everyone to Disney characters...that's the curse of being an animation student.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Lol! I'm sorry, but we - St@r, Moo and I. Well... more St@r really, lol - have already approached Kate about playing Galinda and she said she'd love to.
                LOL! I think we just nodded and agreed didn't we?
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Pic spam

Spoiler:

Torri/Belle ^^
                  Spoiler:

[center]Lizzie vs Vivien Leigh : the eyebrow arching at its best

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ivienLeigh.jpg
                  http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/eyebrow1.jpg
                  Love the spam BG!!!
                  Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                    LOL! I think we just nodded and agreed didn't we?
                    Like we were left with any other options?

Comment

Did someone call for Lizzie!Belle? Did this one for Erised a year or so ago, when we first had the Conversion=BatB discussion.

"Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Like we were left with any other options?
                        ...True. We were doing that and looking sympathetic when Kate couldn't understand a word star was saying.
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                          Did someone call for Lizzie!Belle? Did this one for Erised a year or so ago, when we first had the Conversion=BatB discussion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/xfkirsten/drawings/LizzieBelleColor-small.jpg[/IMG]
                          That is awesome!! Wow
                          buts my disney style cartoons to shame lol

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Pic spam

Spoiler:

Torri/Belle ^^
                            Spoiler:

Lizzie vs Vivien Leigh : the eyebrow arching at its best

Blowersgate the last pic of the first spam is an interesting lizzie pose with the unconcious expedition member. What episode is that,I 've been racking my brains trying to remember.

Great spam by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                              ...True. We were doing that and looking sympathetic when Kate couldn't understand a word star was saying.
                              I had a random flashback the other day of Kate singing Popular and Star jumping in with "LA-LA, LA-LA!!"

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                              the last pic of the first spam is an interesting lizzie pose with the unconcious expedition member. What episode is that,I 've been racking my brains trying to remember.
                              It's from Conversion just after bug!Shep attacks Elizabeth in his quarters, then runs away knocking out the guards outside his door on his way.

Comment

I had a random flashback the other day of Kate singing Popular and Star jumping in with "LA-LA, LA-LA!!"
                                Omg, did that actually happen?! *moo's using the excuse for not remembering as 'she was too traumatized that she erased all memory from her brain'*
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X