Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    You really got weird ideas sometimes, you know that? Plus, it's already been done. The number is a warning itself!
    I know that! And I've done it myself, FYI. Although it wasn't so much shoot when you hear Stargate, or when a chevron locks or when Lizzie does teh brow, so much as random shooting, lol! Half an hour and I'll never be able to drink tequila again.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      I know that! And I've done it myself, FYI. Although it wasn't so much shoot when you hear Stargate, or when a chevron locks or when Lizzie does teh brow, so much as random shooting, lol! Half an hour and I'll never be able to drink tequila again.
      OMG ! *drinks tequila*

Comment

...and I just realised. We were eating Dorritos with the tequila. Methinks I'll stick to Torriquila and Torritoes. Less chance of hangover in... whatever time I sober up.

And spam!

Spoiler:

Comment

...and I just realised. We were eating Dorritos with the tequila. Methinks I'll stick to Torriquila and Torritoes. Less chance of hangover in... whatever time I sober up.

And spam!

Spoiler:

Thankies Wow *drinks torriquila and eat...* Wait a minute! What about my diet? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Moo's HERE !

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            People! Head over to Vancouver con thread!! Torri con photos!!!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8863

She's gorgeous!!!! Love the smile, the hair, everything!!!!
            *squee squee squee* yay! she's so beautiful

Pic spam ! Elizabeth Weir's look on the outside is about : ( spoilers bc it's long and some pics are large )
            xxx
            Ooooo loved that pics spam I would green you but it won't let me, so mental green for now.

A banner isn't always necessary. Look at the amounts of posts in the Shep/Weir thread. I've posted like ten times on it today and bc of that you guys know that I'm a sparky shipper ( and proud to be ). And the same goes with Elizabeth. But that's just me. Also, I'd like to point out that Sparky isn't over bc Lizzie has become a reccuring character.

Now back to the eyebrow, so here's the first "original" ever, on Atlantis of course! ( hehehe, I found it ^^ )

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s147/fanfr1ends/FirstEyebrowever.jpg[/IMG]
            Agreed there. I couldn't decide what I wanted a banner of so I just did a general one. All those in here know I love Torri/Elizabeth and all those in Sparky thread know I'm like an obsessionist for that ship. That's all that matters

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              *squee squee squee* yay! she's so beautiful

Ooooo loved that pics spam I would green you but it won't let me, so mental green for now.

Agreed there. I couldn't decide what I wanted a banner of so I just did a general one. All those in here know I love Torri/Elizabeth and all those in Sparky thread know I'm like an obsessionist for that ship. That's all that matters
              Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                Hey, hey, I wasn't saying that you have to be using any of the banners I mentioned. I was just observing the kind of banners Torri and Sparky fans who are using either of those use. lol I didn't even mention those who don't have either of the banners I talked about. Hope I cleared it up. Not sure why it was perceived that way...
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

And spam!

<snip>
                  Pic spam are love! Thankies you two!!

Comment

A little pic!spam

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Wow thankies Moo.

Comment

That reminds me, I need to buy some Torriquila before I go out tomorrow night. It's far to expensive at clubs, and I just found out I get a discount at the liquor store in Kelburn. More of a discount on wines but yeah. I can even get Torritoes here in NZ... for $2 a pop for those little packet. *facepalm*
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Hey !!

Have you seen this link from the vancouver con 2007 thread ?
                          There are really cute pictures of Torri !

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch84...004r8q9?page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            That reminds me, I need to buy some Torriquila before I go out tomorrow night. It's far to expensive at clubs, and I just found out I get a discount at the liquor store in Kelburn. More of a discount on wines but yeah. I can even get Torritoes here in NZ... for $2 a pop for those little packet. *facepalm*
                            Emmmaaaaaa.... my bottle is nearly empty. Let me know if you find some decent/cheap tequila.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                              Hey !!

Have you seen this link from the vancouver con 2007 thread ?
                              There are really cute pictures of Torri !

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch84...004r8q9?page=2
                              *squee* thanks for that link supersupercute

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Torri's dolphin impersonation was very funny. She also told us she a Welsh girl and that they built Stonehenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X