Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    *Sigh* We'll know in less than three weeks.
    Don't remind me... I'm excited about it... but I just don't want it to happen *lol*
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Thanks to Celcool, my Elizabeth video has a youtube link now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZHICbXIPcE

Enjoy !!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
        Don't remind me... I'm excited about it... but I just don't want it to happen *lol*
        Lol, me neither ^^ :
        Spoiler:
        glasses everywhere.... OMG, let's hope she won't get too badly injured...

Comment

*sigh* Doesn't it feel good to stop stressing quite so much and just... relax? Now, my shoulders will probably be sore for the next couple of days 'cause they were so tensed for so long, but that'll go away soon. And now... wait. I had a point before. Really I did, I swear.

Crap. I can't remember what. Continue on.

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Are we sure that's coffee?
            An irish coffee perhaps? Or if she's been digging through Sapph's fridge, maybe a Bailey's coffee.

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
            In regards to the First Strike spoilers...

Spoiler:
            Since Torri will still be recurring, I assume Weir will have to survive somehow. I don't see them going the ascension route again (dear lord, I hope not). What if some enemy picks her off on the way to the ground with a transporter? The Wraith certainly have the technology to do it (as in their darts), and given the Asuran level of technology, I wouldn't be surprised if they could do something like that as well. That would make her their prisoner at that point - maybe a season 4 goal of "rescue Weir"?
            Spoiler:
            Niam saves/kidnaps her! One of my predictions was that Weir was replicated, lol. I know it's been done in SG1 but I wouoldn't mind that story being rehashed as Replicerter was uber cool, and well, we'd get an evil!Lizzie that was eviler than Phoebus.

I actually like the idea of 'Rescue Lizzie'. Better than not seeing her bc 'Lizzie's in her office'. Aswell as keeping her alive that way, there could also be the reactions from the rest of the team. S3 was all about the relationships they had, so how would they deal with not only losing Carson, but perhaps their leader, too? How would it affect them?

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
            Oh, see now we finally know. hehe. and yesterday I considered open up my nice little bottle of cherry wodka, too
            Ooh, I don't drink vodka but that sounds nice!

I don't know but wasn't Mitch in several promo pics last season? So she's probably still in them..
            True, and I checked S1 and S3 promos and Carson was in them, so hurrah!... I think.

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            Well, concentrate on Peg2, then you'll only have a couple of days to angst over First Strike.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              An irish coffee perhaps? Or if she's been digging through Sapph's fridge, maybe a Bailey's coffee.

Spoiler:
              Niam saves/kidnaps her! One of my predictions was that Weir was replicated, lol. I know it's been done in SG1 but I wouoldn't mind that story being rehashed as Replicerter was uber cool, and well, we'd get an evil!Lizzie that was eviler than Phoebus.

I actually like the idea of 'Rescue Lizzie'. Better than not seeing her bc 'Lizzie's in her office'. Aswell as keeping her alive that way, there could also be the reactions from the rest of the team. S3 was all about the relationships they had, so how would they deal with not only losing Carson, but perhaps their leader, too? How would it affect them?

Nice one
              Spoiler:
              and well, evil Lizzie *wiggles eyebrows* And it fits my little outburst in my LJ

Ooh, I don't drink vodka but that sounds nice!
              Oh, it is. My adopted family is Polish so Vodka it is *grins* I can stomach too much of that stuff actually. that is a bad thing, right?

True, and I checked S1 and S3 promos and Carson was in them, so hurrah!... I think.

Well, concentrate on Peg2, then you'll only have a couple of days to angst over First Strike.

We're just going for optimistic here and say HURRAH!!! XD
              Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

If Torri's recurring, does that mean she wont be in the promo pics?
                I certainly hope she is (though even this year they didn't release an individual shot of her), but I'd guess it depends upon what exactly "recurring" means (i.e., gone or not gone).

Comment

And if we have to go this function together, we’ll try to gather beforehand – usually drink too much – and then attend whatever function it is we’re supposed to go to.
                  I wonder what kinds of functions? Other than conventions, I haven't really heard of them at events together.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    I certainly hope she is (though even this year they didn't release an individual shot of her), but I'd guess it depends upon what exactly "recurring" means (i.e., gone or not gone).
                    Right. If it's 'Carson/Caldwell recurring', then she probably will be. If it's 'Ford recurring', then I'd say probably not.

Does anyone remember, or know, when the promo usually come out? I know they were rather late last year.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    I wonder what kinds of functions? Other than conventions, I haven't really heard of them at events together.
                    ... award shows? Have there been any?

Comment

I was the drunk one three days ago if I remember correctly.... who's next ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        I was the drunk one three days ago if I remember correctly.... who's next ?
                        Me. No wait. I've classes tomorrow. lol

Right. If it's 'Carson/Caldwell recurring', then she probably will be. If it's 'Ford recurring', then I'd say probably not.

Does anyone remember, or know, when the promo usually come out? I know they were rather late last year.

*shrugs* dunno. The US is so far away

award shows? mmh, only remember that one with Torri for..was it The City?

Comment

The past two years, they've been released in early-to-mid June.

If they've attended any of them, I don't recall any photos or mention of it.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            award shows? mmh, only remember that one with Torri for..was it The City?
                            The 2000 Gemini Awards

Comment

I know Torri was at one event last year, but not what it was. I just remember she had a bright orange dress on, lol. And Lucy Lawless was there.

Comment

I know Torri was at one event last year, but not what it was. I just remember she had a bright orange dress on, lol. And Lucy Lawless was there.
                                Was that the one with the red shoes? or was that a convention?

Comment

Working...
                                X