No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Torri realises how strong her fan base is.

Trying not to jump to conclusions, but my anger is fizzing!!!

I need a new sig...

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well, obviously, I agree with everything that's being said, emotions and all. *supersoaker is loaded and ready for use (and there ain't water in it)*

BUT...

I support the fight to keep Lizzie/Torri in Atlantis. What would we be without her?

Edit: Do you think this is what Torri meant in that interview would cause a riot among fans if they found out? Because I strongly believe it is.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Well, obviously, I agree with everything that's being said, emotions and all. *supersoaker is loaded and ready for use (and there ain't water in it)*

BUT...

I support the fight to keep Lizzie/Torri in Atlantis. What would we be without her?

Edit: Do you think this is what Torri meant in that interview would cause a riot among fans if they found out? Because I strongly believe it is.
        If it was it she's damn right!!!
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

I don't post much at GW, but in light of the recent upsetting news, I had to show my support for Torri. I don't know what tptb intentions are, so I guess we'll have to wait to see how it all unfolds.

sig by leelakin

Comment

Taking a break from work to say I'm going to sign the petition right away unless I'm not gonna sleep well...

*Goes back to work... sleep*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Good point.

And I agree with billy - damn straight it's an uproar!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Another lurker here that is posting to say that I support you Torri. I'm a HUGE Elizabeth Weir fan and this has been quite a shock. I can't believe all the cast changes. This doesn't look like a show that I will be watching in the future if Elizabeth becomes a "recurring" character. And I signed the petition and I will pass it along.

(Banner made by Suekay).Click here to sign the petition to save Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                  I just have one thing to ask: Are they INSANE???
                  YES! Yes they are.
                  Well, I won't be watching Atlantis anymore if Torri leaves.

Comment

I'll probably watch it still. Except it wont hold the joy it once did.

Squeeing in LJ will soon become ranting I think "If only Weir was there, such and such wouldn't have happened"... I can see me doing something like that

And a MASSIVE WELCOME to all the new people!! It's great to see how much support Torri and Weir have!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

The only character that could make me turn the show off for ever, would be Daniel (sorry to all his fans, but I can't stand the guy).

And we always have fanfic, right?

Then again, Atlantis won't be the same without its leader.

Off to bed, will continue rant and whatnot tomorrow.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

To: Tori Higginson and your character Dr. Elizabeth Weir......we are proud of you! Keep up the excellent work!

Happy Posting
                        Faithstars
                        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Stopping in to show my support for Torri/Elizabeth. I'm totally shocked about her leaving! She is the LEADER of Atlantis and Atlantis wouldn't be Atlantis without her! Here's to hoping there is a bright side to all this.
                          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

to be honest im kinda speechless lol. i really have no idea what to say at all....
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Just got home and read the news... I'm incredibly sad about it, but not surprised at this point. TPTB just didn't know what to do with Weir. I am curious about exactly what reasons led up to this (eg, was it TPTB's idea, or Torri's?).

In any case, I may or may not watch Atlantis anymore.
                              Spoiler:
                              I really don't care to see Carter anymore - she was my favorite for ages, but she's gotten so incredibly boring in recent seasons that I could care less (no offense to Amanda, she's fantastic - it's horrible writing that did her in). Not to mention the fact that I watch Atlantis because it's different than SG-1... or it was. And for those who read my LJ report on The Ark... well, you know what I think of Weir-lite episodes.

Whatever Torri decides to do next, I'll follow her work - it's her I like, not the show itself. Best of luck!!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

i agree with u there xfkirsten
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X