• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

They're the only ones I have

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Not much to say about The Ark Liz-wise (sniff), but I sure do love her hair! Again! *lol* It just keeps getting prettier and prettier with each ep. *starts to sing the musical "Hair" song ...loudly*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
        Spoiler:

They're the only ones I have
        ....and that's a shame comparing to the 95 or so you had for Echoes I think, but still thx for the pretty caps ^^

Comment

Heeee, icon? I can't remember whether I posted this one yet:

Because Torri does Wraith.
          It was so difficult to fit the filesize for LJ. *thud* I should really... get a good program for this or something.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            ....and that's a shame comparing to the 95 or so you had for Echoes I think, but still thx for the pretty caps ^^
            Yeah, but she was in Echoes sooo much I love that ep At least they are still the big ones though. I like the big ones

That's an awesome icon leela! hehee, i cracked up when I first heard that

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

something else then the shoes...which are really kinda grandma-like... popped into my mind...did you notice the length of the infirmary beds? i mean, teyla's probably not the tallest person on atlantis but even she seems to be too tall for this bed!

gotta go to university now
              bye
              yvi

(thanks for the caps too...love to see some season 3 stuff of liza as i will have to wait until 2008 )

sig by leelakin...thanks!

No Elizabeth, no Atlantis...save the series from TPTB!

Comment

Hi everyone! Not sure if I've posted here, but I hang out a lot since Torri's my favorite. Anyway, in case you didn't know (spoiler for Submersion):

Spoiler:
                According to Ken C., Elizabeth goes on a field mission in this episode. Since the only thing I had heard about this ep was it's a team ep, it made my day to hear Elizabeth is going along. I have high hopes for lots of Elizabeth in the last few episodes!
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Hi everyone! Not sure if I've posted here, but I hang out a lot since Torri's my favorite. Anyway, in case you didn't know (spoiler for Submersion):

Spoiler:
                  According to Ken C., Elizabeth goes on a field mission in this episode. Since the only thing I had heard about this ep was it's a team ep, it made my day to hear Elizabeth is going along. I have high hopes for lots of Elizabeth in the last few episodes!
                  Hi Irish! Thanks for the info. Sounds really interesting!

I haven't really read anything about upcoming episodes (except Sunday ) and I love spoilers so...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

oooh sounds interesting!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Okay, this is out of nowhere but, after reading up on Torri, if she was to have a baby, I'd be very concerned about the name she would burden the kid with, going by the names of her dog and cat/s. Frank Zappa with 'Ahmet Emuukha Rodan' and Sly with 'Sage Moon Blood' would have nothing on Torri I fear.
                      Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.
                      Bob Thaves

Comment

*giggles* i can't imagine torri as a mother actually, but if she was to have a baby the poor child would have to spell the first of its maybe ten names (how many first names are there allowed in canada to be given a child? in germany we recently had heidi klum (maybe you know her) with the allowed 5 names of which all were...well...horrible for the boy) in every situation.
                        btw: does torri have a boyfriend?

bye
                        yvi

sig by leelakin...thanks!

No Elizabeth, no Atlantis...save the series from TPTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Eljoshe View Post
                          Okay, this is out of nowhere but, after reading up on Torri, if she was to have a baby, I'd be very concerned about the name she would burden the kid with, going by the names of her dog and cat/s. Frank Zappa with 'Ahmet Emuukha Rodan' and Sly with 'Sage Moon Blood' would have nothing on Torri I fear.
                          Holy heck, 'Sage Moon Blood'? Wow. Sounds like a Werewolf/Vampire cross kinda name. *lol* Then again, if you just pick one of them to be called by your friends, I guess it could be cool. =) Moon? Yes? Or maybe I have a twisted taste. *lol*

I guess her names are a little strange but totally adorable. *lol* I love it when people actually put thought, charisma and a bit of spleen into names! =)
                          sigpic

Comment

I know, I'm so las season but hey, I've had things going on so I'm a bit behind. Just don't hurt me and I'll leave quickly.

On the shoes: They aren't that bad. I actually sort of like them. I wouldn't go clubbing in them, but they're nice for everyday use. And if you're on your feet alot...

On 'Submersion':
                            Spoiler:
                            Shiny!

On Torri Names: Love them. They're creative and unusual. That's huge. I mean, how many dogs can be named 'Maggie' or 'Shadow' or 'Lucky' or 'Killer'? I have wondered though if 'Sadie Street' is where she found Sedge. Just, ya know, sorta curious.
                            --AO--

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by Yvi View Post
                              *giggles* i can't imagine torri as a mother actually, but if she was to have a baby the poor child would have to spell the first of its maybe ten names (how many first names are there allowed in canada to be given a child? in germany we recently had heidi klum (maybe you know her) with the allowed 5 names of which all were...well...horrible for the boy) in every situation.
                              btw: does torri have a boyfriend?

bye
                              yvi
                              Not according to her blog. *shrugs*

I like her pets' names. They're cute. I don't think she'd be so evil as to name kids like that though.

Comment

A belated Happy New Year! *Throws Timtams*

Hope you all have been behaving yourselves.

I've just been skimming around GW and must admit I don't care for Ken Cuperus' take on Weir. She's definitely NO Hammond or Landry. She's a young, intelligent,highly educated negotiator with great, empathetic people skills. Use her more! Oh....did I mention not too shabby on the eye either?

Elizabeth giving KC the "eyebrow of doom"

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Working...
                                X