No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEE!! Those pics totally rock! Love the second last one!

And yay!! Sedge is a star!

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Wow... you guys work fast, this thread's on page 4 already!

And Sedge!
      Spoiler:
      they should bring her to Atlantis! the first intergalactic space dog/stargate dog --- hee hee hee
      Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

More Pics from Season One:

Comment

Pics from Season 2

Spoiler:

Comment

And Pic spoilers from Season 3:

Spoiler:

And because tonight is "the night" for TRW:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
              Don't worry about the anti-Weir stuff chica *hugs* I've found that it makes too much negative reading, so I stick to the fun, happy and light threads like this one!! We know how interesting the character is, and nothing else should matter. The discussion thread is also one of the main neutral places.

And awesome pics!! How can anyone go wrong with a contribution like that It's not humble at all!
              Ditto that Sapph.
              Most of the things that they accuse her of are all baseless and just seem all petty, I just shake my head. This thread is heaven!!!

Comment

I was really asking myself yesterday where the thred went... I already thought that it left the 6 pages bc of no one posting! Happy it is back

Few pics:
                Lizzieh:
                Spoiler:

Torri in Airborne:
                Spoiler:

Comment

May I just post a reminder to those of you who've been posting season 2 and season 3 pictures without a cut (thank you pong!)-- please do use the spoiler cut. Most of those episodes still haven't aired on UK terrestrial and there are several regulars in this thread who're in the UK, myself included (even if I am a spoiler wh0re. ).

Working on a Fish Like Bikes Lizzie fanart, here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                    Torri in Airborne:
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh neat, I have that one and I didn't realize she was in it. I'm a big Sean Bean fan. It's really cool how fast this thread is growing.

Comment

Few more pics... whooo... It's friday! Don't forget to post many screencaps tomorrow from TRW, for those who can't watch it for a few more days

Double Take:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                        Oh neat, I have that one and I didn't realize she was in it. I'm a big Sean Bean fan. It's really cool how fast this thread is growing.
                        ...Wha? How can you not realise Torri's in Airborne? She plays one of the main characters!

Comment

*lol* well I didn't realize she was in English patient eather... and yeah, Sean bean is COOL especially in playing an enemy of Torri *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                            ...Wha? How can you not realise Torri's in Airborne? She plays one of the main characters!
                            I know, I know. *feels ashamed*

Comment

I know, I know. *feels ashamed*
                              If you were really ashamed you wouldn't be grinning. But dude, seriously!

Dorka, it's easy not to realise she's in The English Patient, she has hardly any lines and she's wearing a helmet that covers most of her head. Utterly different situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Few more pics... whooo... It's friday! Don't forget to post many screencaps tomorrow from TRW, for those who can't watch it for a few more days

Double Take:
                                Spoiler:

Awwww prettiness!
                                And yay for a new thread! Let the love go on!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X