No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I was aware. I think they were also at San Diego Comic Con this weekend.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yes they where ^^. for some reason i can't place pics anymore ore what else.
      sigpic

Comment

Well Have you guys seen the video of Torri Accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge to support #ALS and donated it. I was the one who Challenged her on fb
        Hi guys,
        I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Lots of folks are getting wet these last few days -- I'd pick donation over the bucket any day of the week.

However, I'd donate to Parkinson's Research today before ALS, even though both illnesses have touched my family. It's great of course that people are doing the challenge, but ALS is just not the only illness out there who could use the donations.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
            Well Have you guys seen the video of Torri Accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge to support #ALS and donated it. I was the one who Challenged her on fb
            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Lots of folks are getting wet these last few days -- I'd pick donation over the bucket any day of the week.

However, I'd donate to Parkinson's Research today before ALS, even though both illnesses have touched my family. It's great of course that people are doing the challenge, but ALS is just not the only illness out there who could use the donations.

Yeah I saw that! That was great. Sadly there are so many diseases right now that are just horrible and need some breakthroughs. One of my good friends has MS and it's always the unknown of how the disease will treat her. She can have really good periods but then it could always go off.

Comment

Maybe change the challenge every few months and thus put other illnesses to the foreground -- I'd be up for that (although still pretty sure, I'd donate before the ice bucket).

Comment

And being the cynic I am, I always wonder where this money REALLY goes. Like my company sponsors a cancer walk every year. I wonder what does that money actually go to? I just don't trust people.

Comment

That is a good point. However, over here they have to make it public where the money is being used. And I know what the Fox Foundation does as I know someone who works for them.

Comment

You guys can check it out at the http://www.alsa.org/ that's where all the money went to and Im supporting a guy in Massachusetts
                    petefrates.com hes the one who started the Ice Bucket Challenge feel free to check out the Pete Frates website
                    Hi guys,
                    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Yes i saw it and saw that from Christopher Judge also. I loved it ^^
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Pretty Elizabeth being pretty!

Comment

She have the face of a doll
                                (but the heart like an iron string, and that's why I love her )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X