Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Hopefully this time I'll get lucky, however I doubt it.
    You can do it!

And I missed one: Weir's Hospital Bracelets from "The Real World"
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      So, anyone see tonight's "Chase" with Torri? She looked fantastic!

I watched it ... she did look fantastic. She really needs to get a weekly gig. I miss seeing her on TV every week.
      To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
        I watched it ... she did look fantastic. She really needs to get a weekly gig. I miss seeing her on TV every week.
        So do I.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          That she did. I made some caps. Gallery here.
          Thanks for posting those!

She was really great in that episode.

Comment

Quick convention updates:

1. Torri will be appearing at the HalfWay Convention in Marseille, France, October 28-30, 2011, along with Joe Flanigan and Ryan "Ladon Radim" Robbins.

2. Creation Entertainment's Stargate convention in Los Angeles in November has finally settled on a day for Torri's appearance; she'll be there on Sunday, November 20.

3. Torri's appearance at Wizard World's Comic Con in Anaheim this weekend (along with Robert Picardo) is Saturday (April 30) only; I think earlier she and Picardo had been listed as Saturday and Sunday? Photo op schedule is up and tickets are available, but autograph tickets still haven't been put on sale.

Busy year at the cons!

Comment

Torri had a brief role in tonight's (Wed) Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior on CBS. Maybe 4 lines and a minute on screen.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                Torri had a brief role in tonight's (Wed) Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior on CBS. Maybe 4 lines and a minute on screen.
                Wow, they just showed that episode for the first time back at the beginning of March... quick turnaround on the rerun.

Comment

The Elizabeth uniform in the auction is currently at 415$, and one more day to go.

I had bid on the Atlantis ear piece but it currently stands at 150$ which I find a little too much for what it really is.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Elizabeth uniform in the auction is currently at 415$, and one more day to go.

I had bid on the Atlantis ear piece but it currently stands at 150$ which I find a little too much for what it really is.
                    The uniform shirt ($50), phone ($31) and hospital bracelets ($25) are still pretty cheap for the moment.

I'm interested in the Atlantis city schematics (from "The Siege"), but I'm not paying $300 when it's not even the full set. (There was at least three shown in the strategic planning scenes, and the other one has been sold separately.)

Comment

I'm interested in the Atlantis city schematics (from "The Siege"), but I'm not paying $300 when it's not even the full set. (There was at least three shown in the strategic planning scenes, and the other one has been sold separately.)
                      I put down bids for two of those three, but currently only have one left... I doubt however I'll be the winning bid seeing as how I won't be awake for the end of it. And I haven't been lucky in any of the other biddings so yeah... not very hopeful to say the least.

Comment

Final tally for this past week's auctions:

Elizabeth Weir shirt: $86.00

Weir's phone from "The Return": $96.00

Elizabeth Weir gray uniform: $670.00

Weir hospital bracelets from "The Real World": $46.00

Congrats to the bidders, hope you enjoy your new Weir loot!

I put down bids for two of those three, but currently only have one left... I doubt however I'll be the winning bid seeing as how I won't be awake for the end of it. And I haven't been lucky in any of the other biddings so yeah... not very hopeful to say the least.
                        I'm still kicking myself for not bidding on the puddle jumper blueprints set. With the final price, I think it worked out to about $30-40 per sheet for a 12-sheet set. Pretty darn good deal.

Comment

This week's auctions are on eBay and there's a couple of Weir items up for bid:

FRAN-Weir Costume from "Ghost in the Machine" (it's attributed to "Be All My Sins Remember'd, but if you look at the production stills of Michelle Morgan from both episodes, the costume clearly matches the one from GitM).

Elizabeth Weir shirt (red, long-sleeved with half-zip)

Happy bidding!

Comment

Weir hospital bracelets from "The Real World": $46.00

Congrats to the bidders, hope you enjoy your new Weir loot!
                            THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!! *dances*

I got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Comment

THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!! *dances*

I got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!
                              Yay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Yay!!!
                                I don't know when it'll arrive, but when it does I'll be sure to take pictures... and maybe I can get them autographed or something at Halfway.

Comment

Working...
                                X