No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that image signed by Torri, and when she signed it I asked her if she could add Sedge's autograph too. She did, a little pawprint.

Sedge was an awesome dog! And will always live on ... she did make an appearance in Stargate Atlantis.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I have that image signed by Torri, and when she signed it I asked her if she could add Sedge's autograph too. She did, a little pawprint.

Sedge was an awesome dog! And will always live on ... she did make an appearance in Stargate Atlantis.
      Oh that is just too adorable, that Torri had a paw print! Yeah, Sedge was in 2 episodes I believe - Home and The Real World.

Comment

Yes, from this POV she accessed a kind of immortality that few of us could access.
        But it's still sad..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
          Just read, on Torri's facebook page, that Sedge her beautiful dog and soul mate has passed over rainbow bridge. She will be sorely missed
          Which facebook page exactly? Please reply with link...I checked there are several under her name I could not find news about poor Sedge like you did..Many thanksj I am still in tears. I cry for them both.

Comment

Sorry just noticed you post. Will see if I can send the link when finish work this evening

Comment

She tweeted about it too - a couple days ago.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

many thanks

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Hi there, yeah it is sad to hear news about her beloved Dog Sedge , I was on fb when she told news about her, I bet you that dog is one of amazing courage bravery dog, Surly Loves Torri a lot, she's brilliant playing in Episodes on Stargate Atlantis.
                          Sedge will always among us all in our hearts for whose who met her.
                          Hi guys,
                          I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

How have I missed this? Poor Sedge, and poor Torri...
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey all did you know that she and Cristhoper Judge are playing in a new webshow??? Its called Nobility. https://www.facebook.com/nobilitytheseries?fref=ts that there FB page. Its a show between Firefly and the office at least that was what i saw one there fb page. She is looking good there ^^. *looks for pics from torri in her Nobility outfit* o well you can see a pic from her one her one fb ^^.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X