Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
    Seems to me it may be more than that ... cancelling a convention in the middle of January that does not take place until the end of February??? What ever it is I hope it isn't anything too serious and she gets well soon!
    Well, they do say "health and work"... maybe she's got a new gig that hasn't been announced yet. We can hope, right?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Well, they do say "health and work"... maybe she's got a new gig that hasn't been announced yet. We can hope, right?
      Well I prefer to stay on the positive side of that ... would be nice to see her in something new!
      To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Squee! Love the pic, poundpuppy! She looked so good in that leather jacket!

Well I prefer to stay on the positive side of that ... would be nice to see her in something new!
          In-very-deed!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I read somewhere she has been in hospital, but not sure how reliable the source is.

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
              I read somewhere she has been in hospital, but not sure how reliable the source is.
              I hope that's not true!!

Comment

I hope that's just a rumor as well!

Comment

Oh my ... I hope that it is a rumor too! Can't say I am not worried about her though ...
                  To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Oh my ... I hope that it is a rumor too! Can't say I am not worried about her though ...
                    Will try and find out if there is any truth in it

Comment

Will try and find out if there is any truth in it
                      Thanks ... Appreciate it!

Comment

I adore Torri, I haven’t met her myself but from what I can tell by others she seem to be such a sweet woman, and she is also incredibly talented and she is great in everything she does which reminds me that the episode of Criminal Minds that she did “See No Evil” will be shown on TV here next Friday, I can’t forget that.
                        I really do hope that she is ok and that the work part is the biggest reason why she couldn’t make it, hopefully if she did go to the hospital that maybe it was just to get a health exam or something like that since you always have to get one before you start working on any new projects, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for that and if it, and I hope not, is something else then I hope that she is alright and feel better.

sigpic

Comment

Torri is indeed very awesome, and very loveable and very much talkative. Once you start talking with her about every possibly subject you can think of you're just going to be standing there for a while.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Found two demo reels for Torri on Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/25738379

http://vimeo.com/21777948

I WANT TO SEE SMILE OF APRIL!!!

Also anybody know what the scenes were from in the first reel where she in in the green outfit (the one with the pillow and candles and the one where she is saying goodbye to the cute guy in the kitchen)?
                            Last edited by Soulster; 27 February 2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

As some of you may know, VIP Auctions is now running a new slate of auctions on eBay featuring props, costumes and other items from Stargate Universe. From time to time, they've also had a handful of items from SG-1 and Atlantis, and this week there's a couple of Torri/Weir items up for grabs:

A comic-book-style painted portrait of Torri that hung in the production offices at Bridge Studios (I seem to recall seeing this in a behind-the-scenes featurette or pic at some point. The auction listing misspelled Torri's name, too. ).

A pair of laser pens used in multiple episodes. (I also seem to recall seeing something like these on Weir's desk several times.)

VIP has also started selling a number of scripts and binders of production continuity photos for each episode; they've currently got photo binders for Season 1's "Poisoning the Well" and Season 2's "Condemned," as well as SG-1 Season 10's "The Pegasus Project."

Happy bidding!

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X