X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I hope their pockets will recover...
    *evil cackle*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

a sig...totally snurchable....(I'm in an angsty mood today, sorry...)
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh, the angst! Poor Lizzie!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Some images from The Cult. Weird story, but has Dr. Weir in it. ^^

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, Kavan Smith is in it too. Looks like the Weir/Lorne shippers have got some pretty pics to play with!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Ooooh, Kavan Smith is in it too. Looks like the Weir/Lorne shippers have got some pretty pics to play with!
                      odd little coincidence...not only is Kavan Smith in it, his character's name is Simon...*cue Twilight Zone-like music*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        odd little coincidence...not only is Kavan Smith in it, his character's name is Simon...*cue Twilight Zone-like music*
                        *cracks up* I know! That's just too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          *cracks up* I know! That's just too funny!
                          *adds odd little movie to "must-see" list* (the list is full of odd little movies! lol)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            *adds odd little movie to "must-see" list* (the list is full of odd little movies! lol)
                            Heh! I've got one of those lists, too!

Comment

And how we can watch this movie?

She's very beautiful in it and Kavan.....yummy
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for the pics! When/where did this one come out?

EDIT: Nevermind--answered my own question with Google. This is the pilot that Torri and Kavan were working on that she mentioned a few years ago at a Con. Apparently it was the pilot of a show for CBC. Unfortunately, it was not picked up.

It was based on a similar series from New Zealand.
                                Last edited by Eri13; 28 March 2010, 11:57 AM.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X