Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    RAWR! That's hot, drew!
    thanks....I can't seem to get enough of those caps from Bliss...

there will be more...sigs and stuff....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      thanks....I can't seem to get enough of those caps from Bliss...

there will be more...sigs and stuff....
      Mmmm... must have more...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mmmm... must have more...
        the muse is feeling generous....you just might get Bliss AND Save My Soul arts....
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

*squeals in glee*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Not sure if this was already posted in the missing Torri thread, but if you are in Los Angeles the latter part of this month Torri will be signing autographs at the Hollywood Show event (along with Rachel Luttrell, Robert Picardo and Jewel Staite and a bunch of celebs past and present):
            http://hollywoodshow.com/upcoming_shows.php
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Not sure if this was already posted in the missing Torri thread, but if you are in Los Angeles the latter part of this month Torri will be signing autographs at the Hollywood Show event (along with Rachel Luttrell, Robert Picardo and Jewel Staite and a bunch of celebs past and present):
              http://hollywoodshow.com/upcoming_shows.php
              Yup, it's this coming weekend. Hopefully I can still go. My schedule's looking less friendly at the moment.

Comment

Yup, it's this coming weekend. Hopefully I can still go. My schedule's looking less friendly at the moment.
                Oh I hope you can make it!
                When I initially started planning my trip to LA I tried to work it out to be able to do both the signing AND the play but couldn't make it work. I decided the play was higher priority.
                (11 days!!!!)
                sigpic

Comment

yeah...so...totally not what I wanted to do, kinda made this instead...but it turned out kinda cool (and I can't help it, I really like this particular cap....

Spoiler:

GIMP frustrates me....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    Oh I hope you can make it!
                    When I initially started planning my trip to LA I tried to work it out to be able to do both the signing AND the play but couldn't make it work. I decided the play was higher priority.
                    (11 days!!!!)
                    Heh, I know what you mean, the play is more important to me, too!

And that cap looks positively delicious!

Comment

Heh, I know what you mean, the play is more important to me, too!

And that cap looks positively delicious!
                      thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Another Sunday night, another round of auctions over.

Elizabeth Weir Shirt - $201.50

Comment

And another one up for sale -> red Elizabeth shirt
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            And another one up for sale -> red Elizabeth shirt
                            Ah, another duplicate of the Rising uniform shirt.

And gee, has anyone else noticed that they've started setting opening bids on the costume pieces at $50, while other items are still $0.99?

Comment

Ah, another duplicate of the Rising uniform shirt.

And gee, has anyone else noticed that they've started setting opening bids on the costume pieces at $50, while other items are still $0.99?
                              *raises hand*

I did... not like they need it though...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                *raises hand*

I did... not like they need it though...
                                Yeah, the end price nearly always ends up being over $50 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X