No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't mean we weren't still around.

GO JEN!!! PICSPAM/CAPTION US WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      That doesn't mean we weren't still around.

GO JEN!!! PICSPAM/CAPTION US WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!
      Besides there's no internet available to be around

Look what I found...I wonder why I wrote that line on it Ôo

Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        Besides there's no internet available to be around

Look what I found...I wonder why I wrote that line on it Ôo

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18...nsniffevil.jpg
        LOL!

Awwwww... why would she think that?

Comment

LOL!

Awwwww... why would she think that?
          Can't remember...

Comment

Hey all!!

Got some HQ pics of SGA, and I started to make sigs in Photoshop... I made a Torri/Elizabeth one from one of my fave pics.... Just thought to share it with you

*jumps out*

Comment

Thx Jenny for sharing, it's beautiful!

Comment

That's very beautiful Jenny!! Great job

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    Hey all!!

Got some HQ pics of SGA, and I started to make sigs in Photoshop... I made a Torri/Elizabeth one from one of my fave pics.... Just thought to share it with you

*jumps out*
                    WOW Now that is beautiful! Love it! And your ava Wolfe is such a cutie!

@BG and Billy: I don't think and don't know why you think Lizzie might think we're evil... Wait...? Anyways, love that last pic posted

My little picspam (unfortunately I've got no time for captions, gotta go to my English lessons) but I fully trust you, BG

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      WOW Now that is beautiful! Love it! And your ava Wolfe is such a cutie!
                      Thanks!! And yes, he is, my friend, he is so gorgeous

Comment

@BG and Billy: I don't think and don't know why you think Lizzie might think we're evil... Wait...? Anyways, love that last pic posted

My little picspam (unfortunately I've got no time for captions, gotta go to my English lessons) but I fully trust you, BG
                        I have no idea what the LEvil Lizzie thingy is about either, lol.

YES! lol

aaaaaand this is called : Meaning & Thoughts ( Bwahahahha!!! )

Spoiler:

*semi pouts/emo state* I feel like I'm alone in this world, nobody understands me... if I should die, I'd...

*smells* Something stinks but I won't say who and keep a little grin on my face even though I'm about to kick some serious stinky farty ass!

*jumps* No kiddin'!

You idiot just won't understand!

Someone farted again... nice...

*clicks* You dumbass, Hehe, you like that little grin on my face...hm? If you don't give me that camera RIGHT now you're a dead man and that smile will turn into an evil look... you don't want me to kick your ass, do you?

No!! Nooooooooo, I wasn't totally thinking about how hot a man look in uniform! Not even how hot day dreaming about tearing off his boxers with my teeth in a then steamy office and jumping....er.. What were you saying?

Oh yeah... definitely my type...hm..*sighs*

I'm soooo, totally, better than that b!tch... like yar.

Oh you again.... I'm gonna make you eat those photos... *snickers*

Gawd, I'm bored...

Yeah you're right I need a smoke... I need sex, loser!

I. Neeeeeeeeed. Toooooooooooooo........ pee pee. or :

*thoughts* "is that singing?"
                        Olivia, you're a disgrace to music, you have no talent, this is American Idol, not some pre-adolescent show, we're looking for real artists and we are going to find the new star and you're definitely not it. Goodbye.

Olivia : MOTHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FRAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! *does it the Kiss way : sticks tongue out*

( lol, it's always like that on AI, lol )

LMAO @ the stoopid captions, lol.

Comment

I have no idea what the LEvil Lizzie thingy is about either, lol.

YES! lol

aaaaaand this is called : Meaning & Thoughts ( Bwahahahha!!! )

Spoiler:

*semi pouts/emo state* I feel like I'm alone in this world, nobody understands me... if I should die, I'd...

*smells* Something stinks but I won't say who and keep a little grin on my face even though I'm about to kick some serious stinky farty ass!

*jumps* No kiddin'!

You idiot just won't understand!

Someone farted again... nice...

*clicks* You dumbass, Hehe, you like that little grin on my face...hm? If you don't give me that camera RIGHT now you're a dead man and that smile will turn into an evil look... you don't want me to kick your ass, do you?

No!! Nooooooooo, I wasn't totally thinking about how hot a man look in uniform! Not even how hot day dreaming about tearing off his boxers with my teeth in a then steamy office and jumping....er.. What were you saying?

Oh yeah... definitely my type...hm..*sighs*

I'm soooo, totally, better than that b!tch... like yar.

Oh you again.... I'm gonna make you eat those photos... *snickers*

Gawd, I'm bored...

Yeah you're right I need a smoke... I need sex, loser!

I. Neeeeeeeeed. Toooooooooooooo........ pee pee. or :

*thoughts* "is that singing?"
                          Olivia, you're a disgrace to music, you have no talent, this is American Idol, not some pre-adolescent show, we're looking for real artists and we are going to find the new star and you're definitely not it. Goodbye.

Olivia : MOTHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FRAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! *does it the Kiss way : sticks tongue out*

( lol, it's always like that on AI, lol )

LMAO @ the stoopid captions, lol.
                          Girl, you're a genius! I totally love these captions! Esp the ones with the farts
                          sigpic

Comment

Girl, you're a genius! I totally love these captions! Esp the ones with the farts
                            You know what, I just kinda took a moment to look at Torri's eyes ( LOL! ) again and it's really incredible, it's definitely one of her best asset, I mean they're beautiful and yeah now I remember why I used to fangirl her everyday for quite some time.

Gawd, I'm being nostalgic tonight. BSG, crabs ( er! ), the IRA ( don't ask! ), every famous brit rock bands and now Torri, lol.

Comment

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about crack: it goes on.

And I think today is the day I officially became very active on GW a year ago. Well I remember it was in january.

Comment

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about crack: it goes on.

And I think today is the day I officially became very active on GW a year ago. Well I remember it was in january.
                                Dude, you stole my quote most of my quote for your 3000th post?! I knew there was a reason to worry

Comment

Working...
                                X