• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    LOL, you're easy

Don't worry, BG's just overwhelmed to have me back
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

Hm, yeah Cory, she's right and no, it's not some psych ward but we tend to just laugh over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      LOL!!!!!!!!!

Hm, yeah Cory, she's right and no, it's not some psych ward but we tend to just laugh over everything.
      Yeah, our therapist has a very good one himself...
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Yeah, our therapist has a very good one himself...
        Me!!!

And to keep this extremely short but necessary post on topic, a cute coffee addicted!Lizzie pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Me!!!

And to keep this extremely short but necessary post on topic, a cute coffee addicted!Lizzie pic

*jumptacklehugstotheground* *clings*

Comment

*jumptacklehugstotheground* *clings*
            *tries to get up w/ billy on her* How are you? *tackleflausches back*
            sigpic

Comment

*tries to get up w/ billy on her* How are you? *tackleflausches back*
              First I have to say I thought Ronon looks funny in your avatar...till I realized it isn't Ronon...anyway...I'm fine...still praying for a miraculous skip over February...did I thank you for your wishes yet? THANKYOUUUUUUUU *umflausch* How are you?

Comment

First I have to say I thought Ronon looks funny in your avatar...till I realized it isn't Ronon...anyway...I'm fine...still praying for a miraculous skip over February...did I thank you for your wishes yet? THANKYOUUUUUUUU *umflausch* How are you?
                It's ma Jeffie

We can skip January and the first half of February... 22nd-27th I'll have a visitor from Switzerland and I'm really looking foreward to it!

I'm fine, too. Thx. Why are the holidays already over? *cries* I need more free time!
                sigpic

Comment

It's ma Jeffie

We can skip January and the first half of February... 22nd-27th I'll have a visitor from Switzerland and I'm really looking foreward to it!

I'm fine, too. Thx. Why are the holidays already over? *cries* I need more free time!
                  Oh, he's yours already?

Well, you can have the last week of February, I've holidays then, I don't mind those But no skipping January, me likes my January!

*laughs*

Comment

Oh, he's yours already?

Well, you can have the last week of February, I've holidays then, I don't mind those But no skipping January, me likes my January!

*laughs*
                    LOLz What are you smoking? Crack?

And yes I wish he's mine!

sigpic

Comment

Wow pretty pics! Germans chicks and a couple of enigmas! What a day!

Comment

Enigmas? *huggles* I'm glad we could make your day...

sigpic

Comment

LOLz What are you smoking? Crack?

And yes I wish he's mine!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/My/Liz/liz3.jpg[/IMG]
                          Why are you asking, Victor/Victoria's my crack today, you should try it

Enigmas? Where? Huh? Did you install a camera in my room again?

Comment

Why are you asking, Victor/Victoria's my crack today, you should try it

Enigmas? Where? Huh? Did you install a camera in my room again?
                            I noticed Mine is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and A dog's breakfast And the fact that Prison Break starts in one week! Squeeee!

Hmm enigma... One of Jeff's nicknames is Charismatic Enigma Coincidence?
                            sigpic

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA totally Jen, lol

Billy, don't worry, at least there's no camera in the bathroom.

Comment

I noticed Mine is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and A dog's breakfast And the fact that Prison Break starts in one week! Squeeee!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/My/Liz/S.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm enigma... One of Jeff's nicknames is Charismatic Enigma Coincidence?
                                Yes, you are so perceptive sometimes

BWAHAHAHAHA totally Jen, lol

Billy, don't worry, at least there's no camera in the bathroom.
                                Um...I'm a bit worried since I'm more often naked in my room than in the bathroom...

Comment

Working...
                                X