No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nice of you guys, Peterl and Anjirika to give her that watch. That's definitely a uniquely Elizabeth thing besides the red shirts she's wearing.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Thank you for that awesome, detailed report!! That's fantastic!!!

PIRATES!! *runs in circles*
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
        Thank you for that awesome, detailed report!! That's fantastic!!!

PIRATES!! *runs in circles*
        You know because she said that, it occured to me that Torri could be reading this thread!

There was also another thing she said that made me think that she's visiting GW again. lol But of course it could all be coincidence.

Comment

Damn, that was a fantastic report Anjirika!! Thanks heaps for sharing Do you mind me asking what it is that she's holding? That's a beautiful pic of all three of you!

Also, Oparu has a bit posted at her LJ again. Can be found here

ETA: My bad, missed linking this pic.
          Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 08 July 2007, 11:16 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thank you so much for the picture and the great detailed report !!!

Comment

Wow anji! Thanks so much for the report
              Brilliant!

*happy happy*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Thx for the report Anjirika.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                  Thx for the report Anjirika.
                  Ajirika said everything I was going to say only better so I'll focus on geting some pics up.

Torri knows and appreciates the fans support
                  She is a wonderful person who put up with me trying to take countless shots of her at the blast off party and was kind enough to talk to me as well.

My photo of Torri and myself and the watch was deleted by accident and I was gutted.
                  Torri found out when I was in the autograph line(thanks Anjirika) and had another one taken even though she was not supposed to do that sort of thing.

A truly generous kind heart lady.
                  Go see her if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                    Ajirika said everything I was going to say only better so I'll focus on geting some pics up.

She is a wonderful person who put up with me trying to take countless shots of her at the blast off party and was kind enough to talk to me as well.

My photo of Torri and myself and the watch was deleted by accident and I was gutted.
                    Torri found out when I was in the autograph line(thanks Anjirika) and had another one taken even though she was not supposed to do that sort of thing.

Go see her if you can.
                    Thanks Peterl for your little report, your words say a lot about how much Torri appreciates her fans. looking forward to the pics you took.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post

Go see her if you can.
                      This just reaffirms something we all know. That Torri is kind, good hearted and she really loves her fans.

I can't wait to meet her one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        This just reaffirms something we all know. That Torri is kind, good hearted and she really loves her fans.

I can't wait to meet her one day.
                        Same here, I really really would like to meet her !

And thanks for the comments Peter ! can't wait to see your pics !!

Comment

Found this site of Torri pics from Burbank con 06, not sure if you guys know it or not.

http://www.cranberryink.org/bconpix/torri/torri.htm

Comment

I love this picture

Comment

*waves hi*

I just wanted to say, what a great time I had this weekend, meeting Torri was just awesome, and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet Peter and Anjirika and I'm sorry I missed out on meeting Trialia (seems our paths didn't cross, or when they did, we didn't know who each other was ) I do however recognize the questions you asked

Glad to hear everyone had as wonderful a time as I did
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Torri movie fest!!

I got Jungleground, Family Pictures and Synapse (aka Memory Run) in the mail today!

Comment

Working...
                                X