I absolutely love how she is in that episode

She's amazing with green! ^^
    She's Elphaba! And look, she's about ot kiss Fiyero *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Author of "The Little Prince".

An idea! Let's find quotes that can be related to Sparky

Aha I remember that book.
      My french teacher in grade 9 made us read it.
      I've always thought it was strange
      But I guess its just one of those books you have to read more then once to get.
      sigpic
      My LJ

Comment

It's an ....

Spoiler:

...Elizabeth! As you can see, she seems alive. Probably a little tired. But I think the "brain surgery" or whatever Keller might have done to her went pretty well, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          It's an ....

Spoiler:

...Elizabeth! As you can see, she seems alive. Probably a little tired. But I think the "brain surgery" or whatever Keller might have done to her went pretty well, lol

Spoiler:
          like ZOMG she's alive!
          Forget about Keller being a doctor, she's obviously bloody superwoman

Actually, no. Lizzie is superwoman. She's gonna use her powers to destroy the replicator empire...or take that over and become their new queen World domination!! Oh yes

*cough*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I gotta say, after the preview last night
            Spoiler:
            I was squeeing! Seriously, Lizzie's gotta be super!Lizzie if she's in that sort of condition after falling down stairs and that whole brain surgery thing. I can't wait! Just a couple more months!
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It's an ....

Spoiler:

Agreed.
              That Dr. Keller's got skills; there's not even a scratch on her.
              SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Hello. This is the first time I set a foot in this thread....(I wonder what kind of a Weir fan does that make me? ), but I bring a little music video as a gift.

Visionary Dream
                Spoilers: All 3 seasons
                Size: 15 MB

I hope you like it.

Comment

Welcome to the Thread Vixen

I just thought I'd share this with everyone
                  Elizabeth Jane Weir

I Accidentally came across this
                  And found it kind of coincidental.
                  This womans name is the same
                  and she's involved in politics...
                  though not exactly in the same way as Weir but meh
                  Just wanted to share
                  Last edited by Olivia001; 23 June 2007, 01:53 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ

Comment

Vixen , seriously that vid is a blast, thx so much for sharing! I love it

Who's the boss? ( that's the "in case of emergency" shirt, lol )
                    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 23 June 2007, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Vixen!! Yay!! I love your vids! *nabs* ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I'm so glad she' OK. I was afraid that for the 1st and 2nd episodes she'll stuck in the infirmary. Now it seems we'll see more of her.

Comment

Hey, can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find that picture of Torri and Sedge. I think she's wearing a green shirt at the time and Sedge is on the ground.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Hey, can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find that picture of Torri and Sedge. I think she's wearing a green shirt at the time and Sedge is on the ground.
                            LOL i believe the proper color is blue but here it is:

Spoiler:
                            *sometimes, u gotta do something stupid to be smart; in this case, im doin' it everyday*

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Picspam bc I'm bored!

Is that Claire Rankin (Dr Kate Heightmeyer) in the back seat?

And I'm very serious here, I could swear my sister is Torri Higginson, lol. They look a lot alike. That's disturbing, really!

Comment

Ooooo nice pic spam never seen those ones before ^
                                And yeah, it does look like Claire in the back there..

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X