Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

nice! like especially the sec

and fanart is allowed here? then you might wanne see that WP
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Thank you. Fanart is most definitely allowed here. ^.^

And that wallpaper is gorgeous. ^.^

Comment

New vid that features Weir. It's completely Sparky so if you don't like that pairing you might still appreciate the composition. It's a great vid

Kiss the Girls from The Little Mermaid

Pretty wall Oro! And fanart is very much welcomed here!!

Love your icons as well ubi!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

oh fanart is good. I actually only got an icon left of TorriFanart. I'm a bit lazy atm and I definetly too much obessions^^

Last edited by Orovingwen; 26 September 2006, 04:13 AM.
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I forgot to see that one. I got it and then got kicked off

Pretty icon Orovingwen!

Banner (cos I seem to be a bit more into those atm):

Comment

Version 1:
                version 2:

Very pretty video....

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                  ih fanart food. I actually only got aan cion left of TorriFanart. I'm a bit lazy atm and I definetly too much obessions^^

very beautiful that icon orovingwen..

Comment

Very pretty fanart Lizzyana!! ^.^ The first one is my favourite of the two. ^.^

Comment

@ubi
                      nicy!

@lizzyana
                      oi, nice wps, liek teh first one better. I think the color fits better

btw. somebody knows a socurce of studio photogarpds of Torri (non stargate)?

Comment

Do uou mean Torri in other roles? Cos torrihigginson.info has some stuff from Torri's other roles outside of SGA.

Comment

nah, not in other roles. I knwo that site but I mean liek those publicity shor there, just more then the three.

Comment

So much creative talent in one place!!

I like them both lizzy, but my fav has to be the first one!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                              I'll see if I can upload it... You have to see it, it's hilarious

ETA: It's on their MySpace blog here and here
                              ROTFLMAO! Haven't those in aaaages. You got the link to the Wraith one?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                ROTFLMAO! Haven't those in aaaages. You got the link to the Wraith one?
                                There's a Wraith one? Damn, I haven't seen that one! I'll ask if they still have it....

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X