Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more from Hide and Seek (cut for size):
    Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
        Hehe, I love that, it's like "What's everyone looking at?" then she gives the eyebrow and all the fangirls faint, and Paul McGillion is in the background saying Bonbow. *little joke he does on the commentary of the Atlantis dvd's.*

Comment

Hee!

Another piccy:

Comment

nice pics Ubi

...I'm having a lack-of-zen moment (spoilers for whining and s4)
            Spoiler:
            Not sure what's brought it on. Actually lurking in the season 4 spec topics probably. All the Carter love flying around and how she's going to be a great leader etc Not that I have anything against Carter. Just made me sad reading everyone getting so excited about how Carter is going to be a great leader. Maybe she will be good, but it's not the same.
            I got persuaded into thinking that Martha would be just as awesome an assisstant in Doctor Who as Rose was. I've ended up disapointed...very disapointed actually.

anyways, I got the new SG magazine today *squee* nice interview with Torri

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              nice pics Ubi
              anyways, I got the new SG magazine today *squee* nice interview with Torri
              got my magazine today as well great interview with torri+love the poster with christopher judge and torri on it

Comment

Okies, I just had to come by and share a weird Weir dream that I had last night. Sorry, LJ readers, she was not running around like a superhero like Joe/John in the other dream But apparently this is Atlantis!dream week for me.

I dreamed that somehow she ended up getting captured by the Wraith, who decided to use her for their own purposes instead of just feeding off her. They coerced her into working with them - sort of a "work with us or you're dead" situation. So she reluctantly agreed. And they sort of sweet-talked her into doing what they wanted, telling her that she would be able to travel with them, to help them "negotiate" with other races (whether or not they were sincere, I don't know, I woke up too soon). So she agreed, and worked with them, albeit reluctantly at first. She had one of those transmitters like Ronon had, so she couldn't get away anywhere. But as she lived with them, she started to see their way of life, and while she didn't like it and she didn't like being stuck with them, she accepted it. Oh, and for leather!lovers, she was wearing an almost Peacekeeper-like outfit, but without all the bright reds. It was awesome. And then I woke up.
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                  Okies, I just had to come by and share a weird Weir dream that I had last night. Sorry, LJ readers, she was not running around like a superhero like Joe/John in the other dream But apparently this is Atlantis!dream week for me.

I dreamed that somehow she ended up getting captured by the Wraith, who decided to use her for their own purposes instead of just feeding off her. They coerced her into working with them - sort of a "work with us or you're dead" situation. So she reluctantly agreed. And they sort of sweet-talked her into doing what they wanted, telling her that she would be able to travel with them, to help them "negotiate" with other races (whether or not they were sincere, I don't know, I woke up too soon). So she agreed, and worked with them, albeit reluctantly at first. She had one of those transmitters like Ronon had, so she couldn't get away anywhere. But as she lived with them, she started to see their way of life, and while she didn't like it and she didn't like being stuck with them, she accepted it. Oh, and for leather!lovers, she was wearing an almost Peacekeeper-like outfit, but without all the bright reds. It was awesome. And then I woke up.
                  Oh, wow, awesome dream. Now I can't stop picturing Lizzie in a peacekeeper outfit. :drools:

Comment

Just a note to say that the Teylafen Prompt Battle is still running. There's heaps of Teyla/Elizabeth prompts (both gen and shippy) , so go check them out. ^.^ They're accepting fic and art too. ^.^

An icon made for the prompt battle:

Comment

Comment

A few of my favorite caps here. I just love Elizabeth in The return 1 on earth. So lovely in that outfit and the hair style. She had absolutely no reason to apologize to Carson for her appearance.

Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Pretty pics, Celcool!

Wallpaper, made also for the Teylafen Prompt Battle (click thumbnail for full size):

And a big thank you to Speckles and Sapph and Tielan for their input. ^.^
                          Last edited by ubiquitous; 04 May 2007, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post

Awesome dream
                            And I read about your JF dream on livejournal yesterday. Funny dream. My dreams quite often seem a bit odd like that...If I have a normal dream (by normal I mean not a natural disaster in my town one which I have quite a lot) then it will be normal up until the point where I randomly spot someone wandering around and I'm like 'hey, isn't that....' And I always remember it then. I had a dream last year and me and all my family were at my nans for a BBQ. Everyone was just hanging about talking and there was this stage and my sister was singing on it. Then just randomly I turned around and JF had come in through my nans back gate and just joined the BBQ party thing and no one even blinked. He became an adopted member of my family for the dream No idea why.
                            I've had wraith dreams as well...and replicators. My god, replicators that's all i get with Stargate dreams. Little robots running everywhere.
                            Oh and also Michael's giant bug people made an appearance the other night.

Anyways I quite like my dreams.

Just a note to say that the Teylafen Prompt Battle is still running. There's heaps of Teyla/Elizabeth prompts (both gen and shippy) , so go check them out. ^.^ They're accepting fic and art too. ^.^

An icon made for the prompt battle:
                            I had a look at that last night and so I'm gonna make something today.

Pretty pics, Celcool!

Wallpaper, made also for the Teylafen Prompt Battle (click thumbnail for full size):

That is awesome! So pretty. I love how the colours all work so well together

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Thanks! Ooh, can't wait to see what you make.

Comment

Lol, I didn't do anything

Looks great!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X