Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Wow! That's.... shocking! And it's changes from all other banners. Did you enhance the eye color?
    Not a lot, but a little bit, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      Hee! I shopped around and am going Sydney>Auckland>San Fran>Van to get there, then Indy>Van>San Fran>Auckland>Sydney after the con
      I don't know how you and BlueBanrigh - and any other aussies - do it. I was proud of myself for doing Man > PHL > CVG My layover in Philly coming back was 6 hours because they only have one flight to Manchester a day. Twas horrible browsing all the duty free shops (I passed at least 5 on way to my gate) and not being able to buy anything

I really liked Intent, and not just for Torri, lol. I liked the whole concept and would like to see it made into a feature film. I liked Airborne, too. Prolly my top Torri film. Lots of action, lots of eye candy...ya can't go wrong

I've got Irish Eyes but honestly don't remember all that much from it and I'm not inclined to watch it again, so I must not have like it that much

Oo, FoC3 I'd watch just for the scene where Torri 'cries'

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        I don't know how you and BlueBanrigh - and any other aussies - do it. I was proud of myself for doing Man > PHL > CVG My layover in Philly coming back was 6 hours because they only have one flight to Manchester a day. Twas horrible browsing all the duty free shops (I passed at least 5 on way to my gate) and not being able to buy anything

I really liked Intent, and not just for Torri, lol. I liked the whole concept and would like to see it made into a feature film. I liked Airborne, too. Prolly my top Torri film. Lots of action, lots of eye candy...ya can't go wrong

I've got Irish Eyes but honestly don't remember all that much from it and I'm not inclined to watch it again, so I must not have like it that much

Oo, FoC3 I'd watch just for the scene where Torri 'cries'
        I agree that it would be nice to see it as a feature film, but I found this more in your face because it was short. I think maybe if they made it into a feature film then they would loose that, unless the writing and directing are good, along with the acting.

In regards to the flying, imagine being a first time flyer and having a flight itinerary like that... alone... twas very stressful.

Trialia, that banner is very interesting. I really like it. It's kind of like abstract art almost. You're very talented
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
          I agree that it would be nice to see it as a feature film, but I found this more in your face because it was short. I think maybe if they made it into a feature film then they would loose that, unless the writing and directing are good, along with the acting.
          Good point. The thing I wanted to see developed was the relationship between Torri's character and the killer, so perhaps a book would be better for that as you lose so much in films (tho I always love how the relationship between Clarice and Hannibal Lecter was portrayed).

In regards to the flying, imagine being a first time flyer and having a flight itinerary like that... alone... twas very stressful.
          Oh yeah, I bet. The flight I mentioned was my first time flying and that was scary enough. I got so panicky and the airport going

Comment

I can imagine. Did Manchester > Philadelphia > Miami > Washington DC > Philadelphia > Manchester my first time out... and that was my first time out of the UK as well! It was such a weird feeling. I now know NOT to look at the ground while taking off or landing, it makes me sick. How 'bout you? I love travelling, but flying.. not so much.

Trialia, that banner is very interesting. I really like it. It's kind of like abstract art almost. You're very talented
            Awww, thank you! *blush* Abstract was pretty much what I was going for. I know the circle isn't quite circular, but neither was the 'Gate behind it.

Comment

I love flying (taking off is the best bit! ) but I get bored really quickly if it's more than a couple of hours.

I don't think Intent would have made such a big impact if it had been a feature film. The directness of the short made it much more intense IMO. Although I agree with Sally, I would have liked to see more of the relationship between the killer ad Torri's character.

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I think the best media to use for that would be a book. There's so much more detail you can get in text that you can't detail on screen, mainly thoughts.

That reminds me, didn't Torri say she wanted to pen an episode for Atlantis? Someone should ask her that at the next Con she's at.

Oh, and I love flying.

Comment

Hey all! I've never posted in the Torri/Weir WOW thread, even though she's my favorite character *headdesk*. I was capping Progeny earlier, and all throughout this episode I was just struck by how classically beautiful Elizabeth (and Torri, of course) is. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite caps with fellow Lizzie lovers.
                  Spoiler:

Phew, I think that'll do for a picspam.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    That reminds me, didn't Torri say she wanted to pen an episode for Atlantis? Someone should ask her that at the next Con she's at.
                    I wonder how she'd incorporate the eight-armed alien ....

WELCOME RORYJ!!! nice pic spam!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I wonder how she'd incorporate the eight-armed alien ....
                      Maybe we shouldn't let Torri near a script after all. Heh, she'd blow the next four seasons budget on hiring Johnny Depp Not that I'd complain at having Johnny on Atlantis

Welcome, Rory! I'm surprised, I thought I'd seen you around here. Nice to have you here anyway. Pics are great!

Comment

I wouldn't complain...

I just heard the sad news about that atlantis ep Anybody not read it? There's a link at my LJ... I'm hoping there's a twist to it somehow...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

ZOMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Comment

I wouldn't complain...

I just heard the sad news about that atlantis ep Anybody not read it? There's a link at my LJ... I'm hoping there's a twist to it somehow...
                            Ack! What a bummer to read that. :\ Is it for sure news?? Or just speculation maybe?

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                            Spoiler:
                            SCI-FI....
                            I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

If the girl is telling the truth it makes sense with what Torri, David and Paul have said. I hope it isn't true, understand if it is, and if nothing else it should make for a good episode.
                              Last edited by SallyLizzie; 06 September 2006, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Who knows at this stage? But like Sally said it fits... *is sad*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X