Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushes are cool as. ^.^ Once I figured out how to install them

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
      Brushes are cool as. ^.^ Once I figured out how to install them
      u use paintshop pro or photoshop? just wondering cus i really need to learn ow to do this things myself. software+ me= god only no's!

anywho i am off goodnight *waves*
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        My turn with the caps from Return

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        I that Liz helping Lee with his tie?

Spoiler:

Oh.... cute *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
          Banner/header:

Wow! O.o
          Made me think about a book cover I read a couple months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
            You have such a good point! I didn't even think about Before I Sleep till you mentioned it, and I totally agree.
            Spoiler:
            I also agree about her and the guns! They just suit her, but I think it's cooler seeing her every now and again with a gun rather than all the time.

I also made a wall.

Spoiler:
            And yet another gun

That ones my fav one, but I made 3 variations of it as well. Here are the links if you wanna see. One... Two... Three...
            Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
              hehehehe.. love it!

Spoiler:

*Sing song Voice* N.O.R.A.D Calling!*giggles*

Spoiler:
              Oh gosh! What for a mobile is that?

Comment

[QUOTE=SallyLizzie]
                Spoiler:

Wow! We have the ponytail again? I hadn't noticed
                Sapph and space? Where are the pics?!?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                  u use paintshop pro or photoshop? just wondering cus i really need to learn ow to do this things myself. software+ me= god only no's!

anywho i am off goodnight *waves*
                  I think she uses Photoshop right Ubi? I heart PS *grins madly*

Comment

Hey guys about the return prt 1, don't tell me you haven't noticed
                    Spoiler:
                    the ponytail !!!!! I remember posting a few days ago before the episode aired, praying for a ponytail lol. I can't seem to find my post anymore but I guess my prayer has been answered ^^

oh and I know it's a little late ( but I guess it's never too late ), hoping you don't have a french exam coming up of some sort but anyway :JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE LEXA!!!!
                    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 25 September 2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Spoiler:

Wow! We have the ponytail again? I hadn't noticed
                      Sapph and space? Where are the pics?!?
                      Oh, I thought I posted one... Cause I squee'd when I saw it too.

Spoiler:
                      Did I post this one?

Cause I think I made this cap specifically for the ponytail.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Lizzie is cool as, and Torri is just freaking adorable. Simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                          Oh, I thought I posted one... Cause I squee'd when I saw it too.

Spoiler:
                          Did I post this one?

Cause I think I made this cap specifically for the ponytail.
                          Then i certainly must have missed it *slaps forehead*
                          And you didn't answer the question! Where's the pigtail pic?

Comment

Late night spam.

Mild S3 spoilers...very mild - nothing that gives plot lines away.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Return Part 1
                              Spoiler:
                              I finally got around to watch Liz's quarters and yeah... it's huge. But you know in the scene she's packing and she already had a few luggages closed, no? Just pretend she does and already packed half her belongings

Her quarters may be more filled up and cozy but being a diplomat she has to move a lot. So she has to be ready to leave in an instant sometimes. Maybe that aspect unconsiously stayed by her to place her things in a manner she would rapidly and efficiently pack?

It's just a thought because when we see Liz at home later it's difficult to believe she wasn't that messy on Atlantis. Frankly I think the depression has been going on for a time now.

Comment

New wallpaper. TRW and a few earlier episodes, but no spoilers really.

Spoiler:

Edit: Argh! Yet again Photobucket screws me over. *growls* Will be back shortly with the full-size wallpaper looking as it should look. Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X