X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    I can see it now...
    Spoiler:
    Lizzie riding down the stairs of the gateroom in a Ancient shopping cart while all the other Atlantis staff cheer her on. XD
    LMAO!
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      LMAO!

I can see that spiralling into a massive contest between her and John, lol!

Spoiler:
      "Anything you can do...."

"... I can do better!"

"I can do anything better than you!"

ZOMG Annie get a gun... I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! I actually saw a sam/jack vid on that one it was brilliant...

I don't think we'll do more but somebody should, seriously. And does anyone actually has the vids on their hd? Coz we lost our computer so it's gone from ours...
      *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*
      Je me souviens

Comment

Originally posted by dark_faith View Post
        ZOMG Annie get a gun... I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! I actually saw a sam/jack vid on that one it was brilliant...

I don't think we'll do more but somebody should, seriously. And does anyone actually has the vids on their hd? Coz we lost our computer so it's gone from ours...
        Heee! I thought I'd lost them in my own HD crash last year, but they're okay! Well, I have two of them anyways.

Hairdresser
        Ice Cream!
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Heee! I thought I'd lost them in my own HD crash last year, but they're okay! Well, I have two of them anyways.

Hairdresser
          Ice Cream!
          Teehee my fav! thanks hun'.
          *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*
          Je me souviens

Comment

I've seen a Janeway one to Janie's got a Gun... I have to find the Annie's got a gun one.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Just popping in to say

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                Family Pictures
                Directed by Philip Saville. Starring Anjelica Huston, Sam Neill, Kyra Sedgwick, Dermot Mulroney, Jamie Harrold, Torri Higginson, Simon Reynolds, David Fox, Corey Sevier, Michael Rhoades.
                A large family is drastically altered by an autistic child. 252 minutes- NR, USA, 1993, (CC)

Mon May 14 01:33A on Lifetime Movie Network
                Oh how I wish I could watch that! Torri and Kyra in the same movie.

Btw. happy birthday liz_love!
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                    There is a poster in this issue. It's of Weir and Teal'c and the other side is Ba'al.

But the magazine is very thin. It's the thinnest issue I've ever seen them do.
                    yay (i'm a poster addict. my room is 100% covered in posters)

I can see it now...
                    Spoiler:
                    Lizzie riding down the stairs of the gateroom in a Ancient shopping cart while all the other Atlantis staff cheer her on. XD
                    ROFLMAO!!! I can so see that!
                    Shopping trolley races through Atlantis as well!

Spoiler:
                    I remember when we got one of those big DIY trolleys that are used to carry wood. It was in the art department at my college and we took it up to our level (graphics and photography department). The photography teacher got it and started racing down the corridor on it! Then we were seeing how many of us we could race on it without losing control. It was the most funny thing. I felt sick from laughing afterwards. We had to give up when it started becoming a little too dangerous and we were nearly losing people down the stair well *s*******

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

If we're taking suggestions, I vote First Strike
                      Spoiler:
                      I need to be able to laugh at the last scene instead of going "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and wanting to reach into the monitor like I can catch her or something, lol.
                      Spoiler:
                      Elizabeth's School For Extreme Sports, maybe?
                      LOL!
                      Spoiler:
                      Jackass!Lantis
                      I can see it now...
                      Spoiler:
                      LMAO!

I can see that spiralling into a massive contest between her and John, lol!

Spoiler:
                      "Anything you can do...."

"... I can do better!"

"I can do anything better than you!"

LMAO to all that ! You guys gave me one hell of a laughter, lol -which isn't that pretty to hear

Comment

*giggles*
                        DF!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

*giggles* We need more!
                        I concur!

I have a lot of them on my HD (including French ones...). Let's see: Classe Biberon, Déclaration, French Potatoes, Jaffa Jokes, Les Lunettes Afflelou (tétard a hublots), Mariage, Ragnagna, Bonheur no err... That's all I have. Want me to upload them for you?

Comment

I am here to declaret hat I love Torriquila!!! And Torri~!!!

My new bottle is almost 1/2 gonae already and I have had almost all of it. Otniht. In a row...

U bet this is Torriquolia! It;s squate like my obttle....
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            I am here to declaret hat I love Torriquila!!! And Torri~!!!

My new bottle is almost 1/2 gonae already and I have had almost all of it. Otniht. In a row...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...9miniature.jpg

U bet this is Torriquolia! It;s squate like my obttle....
                            *cough* drunkard *cough*.

*goes to the store and buys a pack of Torriquilas*

Comment

Hairdresser
                              Ice Cream!
                              Thx for sharing It's been a while since I've watched these.

OMG, she is nuts!

Comment

Hey! I agree with your second statemet, but not with your first! I happen to be slightly drunk, but that doesn't meen I'm a drunk. It does, however, mean I laugh at every little thing...

Torriquila is awesome! I keep sliding off my chair

I'm really sad that Torri has been reduced to recurring because I love Liz, and her, and everything... But I love Sam too. So at the same time I'm happy Sam is coming over to 'Lantis so we get to see more of her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X