X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thats like a "Come and Get me Boys!" Photo
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

"So... who wants to go first!?"

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Thats like a "Come and Get me Boys!" Photo
          LMAO ! You dirty mind You're worse than SL!

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
          "So... who wants to go first!?"

OMG, you'll never change and for once I wasn't thinking about that ! I was thining about the little fat around her belly button ( so cute !! )

I know the answer : S....h...e.....p....p... *X-rated*

Comment

I was talking about the board meeting! They're in a meeting and Lizzie is asking who wants to speak up first. Honestly, you and your dirty mind.

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              I was talking about the board meeting! They're in a meeting and Lizzie is asking who wants to speak up first. Honestly, you and your dirty mind.

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything, lol
              My oh my, for a second I believed you. I almost got corrupted and gave a thought at becoming a clean teen ! *damns you*

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                Do you have a direct link for the 2007 selections please ?
                I can only find the one for 2006 !
                Go to the official website for the Festival and then on the main page there should be a download link for the program. At least, it was there yesterday.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                *cries* Sniff...sniff, I would have taken the train !!!! I would have missed my exams on purpose too !!!! Why? Why?!!!

Lol, on a higher note the Jury looks great imo, sorry "in my opinion". But the indies aren't generally that amazing. That's what I actually hate about Cannes, the final selections aren't the best movies imo. But every year is another year! Otherwise, the jury always impresses me with its choices on actors/directors... that's my favorite part of the "festival". Hm...I remember when Tarantino won the Palme d'Or ! The good old days.
                And I live just near Cannes, I could have seen her for real! *cries with you*

I agree with what you said. Sometime the movies not on the selection are better than the others (like DVC last year and probably Ocean's Thirteen this year). But I have to say that other times. I'm still touched by La Vit?* è bella and how Roberto Begnini reacted.

And well, Quentin Tarantino has his chances this year...

Comment

That sucks about Cannes.

Spoiler-cut for size ^.^
                  Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    welcome Krash and pretties
                    But, I didn't get you anything...

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                      That sucks about Cannes.

Spoiler-cut for size ^.^
                      Spoiler:
                      Ah CM... I love the end of this ep for showing Elizabeth being so down because she made an error...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                        Ah CM... I love the end of this ep for showing Elizabeth being so down because she made an error...
                        Me too. It's one of my favourite scenes in CM. Such a great episode for Elizabeth

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Lizzy's such a shipper Her haircut in PP was very L'Oreal imo *bless her hairstyle except for Rising and 38 mn*

Comment

You should put those under a cut, it's spoilers for SG1 s10...

Otherwise, about TPP,
                            Spoiler:
                            I liked the fact that we've seen her that much in that ep! And that she gets to be the one who sort of took Vala and Daniel on a tour of Atlantis, and that despite the work she might have...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                              You should put those under a cut, it's spoilers for SG1 s10...

Otherwise, about TPP,
                              Spoiler:
                              I liked the fact that we've seen her that much in that ep! And that she gets to be the one who sort of took Vala and Daniel on a tour of Atlantis, and that despite the work she might have...
                              Yeah me too Three of my fave characters all together *squee*

TPP was one of my fave episodes of SG-1 this season as well. It's nice to see the crossover happening in one of their eps instead of always in Atlantis.

I have had such a crap morning...and it's Sunday as well which is generally a good day I want to curl up and cry...actually already did that so nevermind. I've pretty much thrown in all hope for people again. I hate them all...

...I need Torri goodness

The Return spoilers...i guess they are anyway.
                              Spoiler:

that's what i feel like right now

that is the mood i am working towards lol

and i want one of those hugs

And some icons I've made over the last few days

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                Yeah me too Three of my fave characters all together *squee*

TPP was one of my fave episodes of SG-1 this season as well. It's nice to see the crossover happening in one of their eps instead of always in Atlantis.

I have had such a crap morning...and it's Sunday as well which is generally a good day I want to curl up and cry...actually already did that so nevermind. I've pretty much thrown in all hope for people again. I hate them all...

...I need Torri goodness

The Return spoilers...i guess they are anyway.
                                Spoiler:

that's what i feel like right now

that is the mood i am working towards lol

and i want one of those hugs

And some icons I've made over the last few days

Me likes your icons ! Especially the first three Edit : And .. black oops

Comment

Working...
                                X