No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no report huh? *taps foot impatiently* Oh, well, thanks for the spam Saz!!
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Oh. My. F-ing. God.

Torri is just... Honestly you can't describe her. She is just Love and Generosity and Beautiful and her soul and smile just light up the whole room. God, everyone is in my hotel room just squeeing and crying over how absolutely wonderful and kind she was. And she personalised our banners even though she was so tired and she wasn't supposed to.

Ok, that's all for now, but I'll be updating my LJ very soon, once I've stopped being teary-eyed and can put my thoughts in order.

(and *squees* we got to pat Sedge! She is just so gorgeous (like her mistress!) and I have white hairs over my big jacket )

Ok will update LJ soon, so check back there if you like

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        *chants*

Torri con reports and pics!

Soon. I hope.
        I was at the con and Sunday lunch. No pictures due to camera problems but Torri was great. a very warm and entertaining lady

Comment

Sapphs, thanks for the LJ report!

Originally posted by peterl View Post
          I was at the con and Sunday lunch. No pictures due to camera problems but Torri was great. a very warm and entertaining lady
          Do tell more!! What kind of questions was she asked? What did she say? What kind of hairstyle did she have? I'm serious, I want to know. *waiting for photos to appear*
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Do tell more!! What kind of questions was she asked? What did she say? What kind of hairstyle did she have? I'm serious, I want to know. *waiting for photos to appear*
            Ditto to that. Details! Details! Details!...not that I'm a demanding person or anything

And @ Sapph >> Great con report I can hear your squeeing all the way over here and it's so contagious. I am very jealous of you, almost lol. Supergreat.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I'm so jealous of Sapphs and the girls who got to meet Torri and Sedge!

But yeah, I couldn't help have this huge smile when I read her report!

@peterl: Do tell!!

@Tri: Did you receive my e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post

And for once Sapph was completely sober ^^ Torri/Sedge!love.

We need her to wake up now so she can post the pics !!!!!

Comment

Did anybody ask torri about season 4? Someone MUST have. Can they post the answer here? Please....???

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Did anybody ask torri about season 4? Someone MUST have. Can they post the answer here? Please....???
                    I was told that: Cooper confirmed on Saturday night that Torri would be recurring and that Torri's comment was that it gives her more time to work on Sedge's acting career.

Comment

well atleast its for something good!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                        Ok will update LJ soon, so check back there if you like
                        And where would that be... *oh* ...Never mind, it's flocked.

Is it possible to place the report here too?

Edit: ignore this, I didn't scroll down far enough... *headdesk* ...and my slooooow internet was playing tricks on me.
                        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 26 March 2007, 09:24 AM.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                          I was told that: Cooper confirmed on Saturday night that Torri would be recurring and that Torri's comment was that it gives her more time to work on Sedge's acting career.
                          That's a good answer she prepared. Funny lady. I wonder in what manner she's said it, the way she looked, if any of her real feelings on the matter showed...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          And where would that be... *oh* ...Never mind, it's flocked.

Is it possible to place the report here too?
                          I don't think it's flocked. I logged off and I could still read it.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I don't think it's flocked. I logged off and I could still read it.
                            I had a moment of utter stupidity, plus my internet is darn slow since I went over my downloading limit...again.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's cute. One way to brush off something like that, I guess.

And Vicky-- yes, I did, thank you! I meant to email back, but my inbox just keeps getting more and more full so it slipped down the page a bit. I will snaffle and return! Thank you so much.

Comment

Well she did say that
                                Spoiler:
                                she was loosing her voice because she was screaming for four hours on Friday or something....

Wonder what that's about...... And no, no-one actually asked her about Season 4. There were a few people who came up to say that they were sad about her recurring status, and she had their support.

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                And @ Sapph >> Great con report I can hear your squeeing all the way over here and it's so contagious. I am very jealous of you, almost lol. Supergreat.
                                Originally posted by Vicky View Post

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                And for once Sapph was completely sober ^^ Torri/Sedge!love.

We need her to wake up now so she can post the pics !!!!!
                                Hey hey now! I was completely sober when I was posting other things.... They were still flocked, but you're on my flist right?

And I'm awake now. It's going to be a rest day for me and the girls today

That was said kind of tongue-in-cheek I think.

But Sedge is just so cute! And my nose and mouth are really clean now

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X