No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The spam must go on! The spam must go on, yeah! I'll face it all with glee, and random bursts of squee... on with the spaaaaaaam!"

My upmost apologies to Queen for butchering their fabulous song

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      Spoiler:

aww Cute ^^

I say the spam brings "MEMOOOOORRIIIEEEEE....s" back

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
        Love the spam guys, puts a smile on my face. Where are those caps from ^^?
        They're from Balls Up. Haven't watched it myself but I looked at the properties of the pics.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

love the pictures SallyLizzie thanks for posting them

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            They're from Balls Up. Haven't watched it myself but I looked at the properties of the pics.
            This is one of her movies I really want to see and can't get my hands on! That and Turning Paige too, and some others actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              I say the spam brings "MEMOOOOORRIIIEEEEE....s" back
              LMAO! "Carry me, don't carry me..." hehehe

McKay: Uhm, Elizabeth, why exactly are dressed like a cat?
              Lizzie: ...you mean it's not casual friday? Damn!

Actually, Memories reminds me of BG Fame more than Cats, lol. Wonder if Torri ever did the leg warmer things?

Comment

LMAO! "Carry me, don't carry me..." hehehe

McKay: Uhm, Elizabeth, why exactly are dressed like a cat?
                Lizzie: ...you mean it's not casual friday? Damn!

Actually, Memories reminds me of BG Fame more than Cats, lol. Wonder if Torri ever did the leg warmer things?
                ROFLMAO ^^
                Cats ROCKS ! Sarah Brightman (again) sung Memory too (I'd say it's better than Barbara S. ). And Sarah was in the original cast of 1981 she got the role of Jemima.

Don't mock my singing attempts favourite musical !
                Last edited by Blower'sGate; 23 March 2007, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Cat!Elizabeth is too adorable. Gotta say, good job, SL.

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                  This is one of her movies I really want to see and can't get my hands on! That and Turning Paige too, and some others actually...
                  I have several I haven't seen yet. Right now I wish I could get my hands on The Canadian TV series she did - The City. I've seen the trailer and it looks interesting.

Comment

Hey guys

Torri is going to be at the Luncheon on Sunday and she is appearing on stage with Rachel that afternoon.

Though you might like to know so you can start looking out for some photos

Much love,

~ Sapph.

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                      Hey guys

Torri is going to be at the Luncheon on Sunday and she is appearing on stage with Rachel that afternoon.

Much love,

~ Sapph.
                      Hehe!! Can't wait!!

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/sallylizzie/Torri/Balls%20Up/PDVD_009.jpg
                        YAY! She's holding Calla lilies!

"The Calla Lilies are in bloom again, such a strange flower, suitable to any occasion, I carried them on my wedding day and now I place them here in memory of something that has died."

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Yay, something to look forward to on Monday.

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                          YAY! She's holding Calla lilies!

"The Calla Lilies are in bloom again, such a strange flower, suitable to any occasion, I carried them on my wedding day and now I place them here in memory of something that has died."
                          Oooh, now I know what they are, as before I just knew they were 'pretty floweres' to go with the pretty suit, lol.

Comment

There's gonna be some major squeeing here when we get those Torri con photos. Yay SapphireJewelledQueen!

Comment

Hey guys

Much love,

~ Sapph.
                              Glad to be back in Van Sapph ?

Suddenly, we're over squeeing on the fact that you're back in Van !

*FANGIRL OVER-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS*

Comment

Working...
                              X