Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
    You know that’s the first time I’ve noticed that, a picture of Sedge on her desk .
    Really?!? I've seen scenes where they first show the picture (not sure what episode) before panning out to the desk and the rest of the office.

And in the commentary of Critical Mass, Rachel mentions the picture and Sedge.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Really?!? I've seen scenes where they first show the picture (not sure what episode) before panning out to the desk and the rest of the office.

And in the commentary of Critical Mass, Rachel mentions the picture and Sedge.
      I’ve never really looked closely at things lying about on set . Not that I don’t look at all, the odd things stick out, but the small things like that I have a tendency to miss .
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I’ve never really looked closely at things lying about on set . Not that I don’t look at all, the odd things stick out, but the small things like that I have a tendency to miss .
        No worries... I tend to see a whole lot more of the background and details, and as such tend to miss what's going on in the foreground.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL!!
          LOL !

Comment

No worries... I tend to see a whole lot more of the background and details, and as such tend to miss what's going on in the foreground.
            I tend to go both ways, depending on what in the scene catches my eye, mostly the foreground. Though that is the first time I caught a glance at the background of the picture. It does add a nice touch to the office too.
            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Totally looks like he's checking her out in that cap, lol. Carson, you sly devil!
              Dude! He was checking her out! he made no secret of that! Lol...

Carson: "My, don't we look lovely." - Remember? But the "SHUT UP!" A the end of that scene is still gold! lol.

Comment

You know that’s the first time I’ve noticed that, a picture of Sedge on her desk .
                really?!.. one of the reasons i psoted it... i was gonna be all like SEDGEWICK!!! but i didnt get time.. i was running late
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I immediately noticed it when I was watching the ep. I was like "SEDGE!!!!"

@Wormhole and others: don't forget GW rules and take out the IMG tags when you quote a post with a pic I think Sally said it not so long ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                    Lol, My bf's always always found Teyla to be more appealing. But whe I made him watch Sunday. He saw her in that green top, perked up and sort of went "ooh!" I knew he'd come around.

Lol, She definatly looks like the youngest Maggie doesn't she. In the film she was always dressed quite shabby as a child. your right sherlock sally.
                    I think we need to see the green top more often

Comment

Pic:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

*twirls in*

*sees cap Ubi posted*

*tosses popcorn everywhere*

*twirls out*

Comment

Oooooo pop corn

I seem to have failed where I have never failed before...screen cap hunting.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a screen cap of Elizabeth in her super cute red sports car in 'Home'. I've been looking around all the sites and can't for the life of me find one.

Anyways, much love dudettes <333

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Oh and the reason why I'm not with my boyfriend anymore
                            Spoiler:

Above are spoilers for Sunday. More spoilers for Sunday. Anyone else think that:
                            Spoiler:
                            Mike seems like a cross between Noah Wyle (Carter from ER) and John Corbett (Aidan from Sex and the City)?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                              Dude! He was checking her out! he made no secret of that! Lol...

Carson: "My, don't we look lovely." - Remember? But the "SHUT UP!" A the end of that scene is still gold! lol.
                              LOL, so true. I agree the "SHUT-UP" at the end is classic. *off to go watch Sunday again*
                              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                                LOL, so true. I agree the "SHUT-UP" at the end is classic. *off to go watch Sunday again*
                                OoOh, regardless of the obvious terribleness that comes with Sunday, i really love that episode.

Spoiler:
                                Seeing Elizabeth being a girl is really cool, coz she is a girl and she really needs to show that sometimes, that girls can be big tough scary leaders too.

I think i might watch that when i get home, between sorting out my room and working out what to pack for Van...and writing fic...

Comment

Working...
                                X