X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    Pic Spam :
    Spoiler:

Wonderful pic!spam. There's nothing better than seeing Liz smile, imo. and I love the first one... That cute, funny thing she does with her mouth.
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
      Wonderful pic!spam. There's nothing better than seeing Liz smile, imo. and I love the first one... That cute, funny thing she does with her mouth.
      Yeah so do I. Torri's smile is gorgeous. Her dentition is perfect.

Comment

Ditto to that. She has a lovely smile

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          Yeah so do I. Torri's smile is gorgeous. Her dentition is perfect.
          Ooh, NEW WORD! *tests it out* "Dentition!" Hee, me likes it. And yeah, Torri's got a lovely smile.

And we all know Shep's the real geek. "Could have been mensa!"

Comment

LOL! You know, for a while I was obsessed with the word Turkey.

/Random

Anyway...
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Ooh, NEW WORD! *tests it out* "Dentition!" Hee, me likes it. And yeah, Torri's got a lovely smile.

And we all know Shep's the real geek. "Could have been mensa!"
              Lol ! dentition : noun the arrangement or condition of the teeth in a particular species or individual. ( Oxford english dictionary )

DDDDDDD

Comment

Yep! And more than that, when she smiles, you have to smile! Even if you're a bit sad, not feeling well, watching her smile, makes you smile!

Comment

Awww, now I just wana smile and hug everyone!

*GROUP HUG!*

Comment

And two pics for Moo!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                      Yep! And more than that, when she smiles, you have to smile! Even if you're a bit sad, not feeling well, watching her smile, makes you smile!
                      That's so true! My bf always rolls his eyes when I get giddy over that opening scene with Liz and Mike in Sunday, lol.
                      hh

Comment

Aww, I loved that film. I really wish I could see it in the theatre. More so if Torri played her again. I'd lov to know which part of Maggie she played too.
                        hh

Comment

Aww, I loved that film. I really wish I could see it in the theatre. More so if Torri played her again. I'd lov to know which part of Maggie she played too.
                          The top part!

LOL, sorry, couldn't help myself.

I think she played the youngest of the Maggie's. In the article I skimmed it mentioned [random actress] playing the secong Maggie, and from the pictures, there's one actress who looks oder than the other two... leading me to deduce that Torri, did infact, play the first Maggie. *reinvents herself as Sherlock Sally*

Sunday
                          Spoiler:
                          The bestest scene for me between Lizzie and Mike is where they're on the pier. Melts me to goo everytime!

Comment

That's so true! My bf always rolls his eyes when I get giddy over that opening scene with Liz and Mike in Sunday, lol.
                            My "ex-b!sta!d* cough * boyfriend" used to rolls his eyes too... hmm I know I wanted to dump him for Mike Branton at that time... !!! Men are soooo from Mars.

Comment

The top part!

LOL, sorry, couldn't help myself.

I think she played the youngest of the Maggie's. In the article I skimmed it mentioned [random actress] playing the secong Maggie, and from the pictures, there's one actress who looks oder than the other two... leading me to deduce that Torri, did infact, play the first Maggie. *reinvents herself as Sherlock Sally*
                              Ok, what are you two talking about exactly?

Sunday
                              Spoiler:
                              The bestest scene for me between Lizzie and Mike is where they're on the pier. Melts me to goo everytime!
                              Oooh me too! And
                              Spoiler:
                              that green top! She's so beautiful in green too! Scratch that, she's beautiful in any and every color!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                                Ok, what are you two talking about exactly?
                                The play Torri did called Mill On The Floss. The black and white pics I posted above are from it.

Scratch that, she's beautiful in any and every color!
                                She's beautiful...like a rainbow! Like a Torribow! Sounds like a form of martial arts, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X