Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    *pokes head in* *squeals a bit* * does a flip* *swims out*

*cough* Sorry, I really need to get off my Flipper kick.
    Where did all that water come from? *splashes in puddle*
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
      Are you sure it's water and not the result of us drooling over Torri pics?

@firedust22: *chants* Torri Torri Torri
      We need more eps like BIS or TLG or TRW for Torri!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
        What type of help are you looking for Suz?
        Second that... Might be able to help out if I kinda know what you are looking for exactly.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          What type of help are you looking for Suz?

TwiceBorn I can't see your sig...
          Basically, I am looking for people that are good with updating websites. Such as: adding & updating the links section, adding things to the fan page, and updating articles and information. I'm not sure what the technical terms are, because I know nothing about websites, and I want Torri to have the best possible website.

I'm pretty much looking for any help I can get. Because right now, it's pretty much just me.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
            *pokes head in* *squeals a bit* * does a flip* *swims out*
            Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            Originally posted by Vicky
            Are you sure it's water and not the result of us drooling over Torri pics?
            In either case... *raised umbrella and dons magic red wellies*

"Splish, splash, I was takin' a bath!"

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
            Do you like my new sig or is no one gonna understand it????
            I can't see it. Are you using photobucket or imageshack to host it?

Originally posted by xfflipper
            You can definitely cap from PowerDVD - I do it all the time! It doesn't work with burned DVDs, though - to do it with burned DVDs, you have to go into the Windows control panel and turn off hardware acceleration until you're done.
            Awfully glad you mentioned that. I've capped from normal DVDs before and had a burnt one on list to try. I'd have ended up getting so frustrated and just thinking that my computer wasn't working again, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              Basically, I am looking for people that are good with updating websites. Such as: adding & updating the links section, adding things to the fan page, and updating articles and information. I'm not sure what the technical terms are, because I know nothing about websites, and I want Torri to have the best possible website.

I'm pretty much looking for any help I can get. Because right now, it's pretty much just me.
              Mmm... I know dreamweaver... (program to build websites)... Does that count?

For reference of what I'm capable of, go to Design it Romeo.
              *feels like applying for a job*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

oooh wellies! I've always wanted some green frog ones. But they only do them for children. *shakes fist*

/randomness.
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

HOT!!!!!
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

OMG love the picture SallyLizzie

Comment

I have tried. But with my present ISP problems and now having my left arm and hand completely out of action, the time I can give is very limited. I'm sorry for that. I'll do my best to help you find a way around it, but I'm not able to be online for more than a couple hours at a time right now. *shoots BT*

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        HOT!!!!!
                        I'm having a bad day so that was the kind of picture to brighten my day

Comment

i have nearly no idea about the whole stuff and i'm not english - but i would help if you want me too its not that horrible to go online a few times per day and update something - i think

Comment

Originally posted by suehsi View Post
                            i have nearly no idea about the whole stuff and i'm not english - but i would help if you want me too its not that horrible to go online a few times per day and update something - i think
                            I would very much like to offer my help too but I don't know much about websites, unless it's really easy and I could be told what to do or something.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

This is you’ve all been hiding . Been on here for a few months and I’m still finding new topics .
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Hey Suz I got both your emails. Have replied to one, but will have to do the other one when I get to work

Hmm... I don't think I've posted my caps from any of the last episode.... Does anyone need and/or want them?

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X