Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    Hey, I know who Torri Higginson is! She was on SG1 once.

You mean this Sigourney Weaver?

Yup SG-1 that's the one ! But, don't try to fool me ! Now this site is about Torri Higginson, I remember her from a show called SGA and she was reduced to a recurring character a few years back when the producers changed the title of the show to create some sort of spin-off called .... hm SG-1, I think!

Ok be back in a couple of hours.... Ciao Torritos ^^ ( Lol I'm not gonna give up on food yet )

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
      Torri looked particularly pretty in that ep...not that she doesn't look pretty all the time.
      The soft lighting really helped, and I think that was the first time we saw her with hair that bit longer (bc iirc it was curled tight in S3 for continuity). Plus, wasn't it the first time we'd seen her in a suit since Rising? First time in anything other than a tee and combats/jeans, too, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
        Torri looked particularly pretty in that ep...not that she doesn't look pretty all the time.
        She did. ^.^ Intruder is one of my fave eps for Season 2, for all the awesome Lizzie scenes. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

The soft lighting really helped, and I think that was the first time we saw her with hair that bit longer (bc iirc it was curled tight in S3 for continuity). Plus, wasn't it the first time we'd seen her in a suit since Rising? First time in anything other than a tee and combats/jeans, too, I think.
          Yeah taht is true, you've got a point there. changes make you notice the little things.

Comment

Wow! When I first came on here earlier, I noticed we had just over 75,000 views. Now we've got nearly 76,000 views! That's quite a bit of traffic.

...and as it's gone 6am and I can hear birds singing outside, I bid you crazy folk goodnight!

Ubi, I can't watch that scene in Intruder without thinking of the frenchies vid, lol. "They have the most fantastic hairdresseres. You can even go blonde!"

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
              She did. ^.^ Intruder is one of my fave eps for Season 2, for all the awesome Lizzie scenes. ^.^

I like parts of Intruder, but my fave 'Lizabeth ep would have to be either Progeny or The Real World.

Comment

Hee, I love those vids, SL. ^.^

I loved Progeny and Real World. I can't pick which as my fave for season 3 though.

Comment

TOTALLY coming back in an hour and a half!!

Comment

I like TRW bc it's very Lizzie-centric
                    Spoiler:
                    we get to see how things are affecting her, we get to meet her mom, we get to see how she handles certain things and how those around her are affected by her being whumped. It's nice to see that concern, especially for someone, who really speaking, stands alone. It was also great to see that fantastic right hook.

BIS is another wonderful ep. Again, Lizzie-centric, get to see different aspects of the character, and I think you learn a lot about Elizabeth from that. Not facts, so much, but about the person she is, that she would sacrifice herself for the greater good.

My favourite though, purely for entertainment value, has to be TLG.
                    Lizzie + gun = 'nuff said!
                    Last edited by SallyLizzie; 28 January 2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                      I loved Progeny and Real World. I can't pick which as my fave for season 3 though.
                      Favourite S3... I want to say Sunday - I loved the totally different side to Elizabeth, to everyone that we got to see. But Return Part 1 was awesome, too. Who will ever forget World of Warcraft? REALLY looking forward to First Strike, though. I have a feeling that could become my one of faves, in the same way I can watch TS/TE and The Seige(s) over and over and not be bored by them.

Really going now. Night! Morning! Whatever!

Comment

Favourite S3... I want to say Sunday - I loved the totally different side to Elizabeth, to everyone that we got to see. But Return Part 1 was awesome, too. Who will ever forget World of Warcraft? REALLY looking forward to First Strike, though. I have a feeling that could become my one of faves, in the same way I can watch TS/TE and The Seige(s) over and over and not be bored by them.

I second that ! On First strike, I got the same feeling you do. Ok folks got to go now ! see ya..

Comment

In Torri's older work.. is is just me or does she look a tad like Sigrid Thornton. Aussie's proberly know who is it.. if u dont *tuts* didnt you ever watch seachange?... anyways i think its the hair?
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I didn't watch Seachange, but I know who she is. I think it's the hair. Although Torri's is prettier. ^.^

Hee, World of Warcraft. That was the best scene. ^.^

TLG is so much love. Lizzie + gun = awesome!

Comment

Heh, Torri is great.

I know this is off topic, but I also know there are some Wicked fans here.

Defying Gravity!

I can't make the sound work, unfortunately. At the start when I'm sitting, I look up at the camera and say "Defying Gravity!" Then at the end when I'm back in the pod I say "Wicked! It was Wicked!"

I also made some SG jokes.

Do you think Torri would ever bungy jump? She seems crazy enough
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*pokes thread* hello?

Comment

Working...
                                X