Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    Trinity1986. I just put a new layout up on it, too. Don't bother typing it in - just click the banner in my siggy!

Lovely icon, but the size limits for LJ are 100x100, you might want to resize it if you're planning to use it there.
    Thanks! Mine are sgafan (artwork and journal) and sgafansfic (my fanfiction)

Yeah, the sizes are set for a different forum that I work with/co-admin/play on..*G* but figured since its 140x140, then it'd be easy enough to resize down to 100x100. Probably should post the 100x100 versions here
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Ah, I see.

Comment

I'm a good girl. I stopped biting my nails years ago. I tell you, an emery board is a girls best friend (after diamonds, that is )

Bad habits, let's see... swearing too much? Being a lazy biatch and a bit of a diva, lol. Not that I consider them faults, not really, it's just what makes me, Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
          Something bothers me. Does Torri really smoke?? Because she doesn't seem to be the type
          yes she does

*nono wants to lite a cigarette with her ..; is my mission on the next convention with her *

Comment

Originally posted by angeltorri View Post
            somebody posted it on my forum
            Thanks for the info ,I'm a member of the English forum of your site and had'nt looked at everthing.

Comment

Originally posted by angeltorri View Post
              yes she does

*nono wants to lite a cigarette with her ..; is my mission on the next convention with her *
              And which one should that be?? ^_^

Comment

What is the next convention she's booked at? It's in March, isn't it?

Comment

What is the next convention she's booked at? It's in March, isn't it?
                  I think so, Creation no?

But I think she's waiting for one in France, are you not? Then we'll meet or at least I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

Bad habits, let's see... swearing too much? Being a lazy biatch and a bit of a diva, lol. Not that I consider them faults, not really, it's just what makes me, Me.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../special78.jpg
                    Aww thats a real Diva statement........

Diva............ *sob............sob...........sob*

random OT wickedness

Spoiler:

Helen Dallimore's speech
                    The word diva has had some bad press but to me, the true mark of a diva is how she carries herself and thats got something to do with humility, her groundedness, an ability to laugh at oneself without expectations... Seeing Idina in one of London's poshest bars, holding a small tin of crisps, unable to get a meal and exclaiming "they said I was going to be the toast of the town"

And being a total Diva as she is Idina was smoking at the stage door last week.

And back on topic if i don't get to meet Torri this yer i'm just gonna give up and accept that i will never get to mmet her lol.

However then i probably will when i give up trying

I'm rambing..... i'm tired must sleep

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
                      Aww thats a real Diva statement........

Diva............ *sob............sob...........sob*

random OT wickedness

Spoiler:

Helen Dallimore's speech
                      The word diva has had some bad press but to me, the true mark of a diva is how she carries herself and thats got something to do with humility, her groundedness, an ability to laugh at oneself without expectations... Seeing Idina in one of London's poshest bars, holding a small tin of crisps, unable to get a meal and exclaiming "they said I was going to be the toast of the town"

And being a total Diva as she is Idina was smoking at the stage door last week.

And back on topic if i don't get to meet Torri this yer i'm just gonna give up and accept that i will never get to mmet her lol.

However then i probably will when i give up trying

I'm rambing..... i'm tired must sleep

XXX
                      Good luck Star. I'm going over to Canada this summer, so we'll see if she manages to make this con. Heck, even if she doesn't I'll still have a great time, but it would also be really cool if she did.

Sleep well!

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone. Has anyone managed to maintain a new years resolution? I blew mine on the first day - no more sleep ins, but for some reason I'm not at all dissappointed.
                        I have nothing to add to the current conversation - no bad habits and no chance of attending a convention - sigh. Thought I should drop in, didn't want to post once or twice and then disappear.
                        Good news I have managed to get my Dad hooked on Stargate Atlantis - I'm fairly certain I can make a Sparky fan of him. After getting my Mum hooked on Janet Evanovich's "Stephanie Plum" books, (silly, but fantastic read). I have new respect for my parent's, never to old to be cool, well my idea of cool anyway.
                        Well I must go and lie under the ceiling fan for a bit, day five of mid 30 degree temperatures (celsius for those in the Northern hemisphere) and no airconditioning.
                        Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.
                        Bob Thaves

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                          I think so, Creation no?

But I think she's waiting for one in France, are you not? Then we'll meet or at least I hope so
                          What convention in France ????! *dies if it's true - and definately going to*

Tell me more Liz! What have you heard?

-----------

Oh and found this vid on yt; i'm pretty sure all of you have already seen it... even though we should watch it over and over again ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aciiTypib0I

xxxx

Comment

I would like to hear too if you know anything... so I'm going to Canada, won't stop me trying for this one if it happens! 0.0;

Also, off-topic a little, but thread, meet Rodney!bear. He arrived in my mail from Canada the week before Xmas.

Comment

I would like to hear too if you know anything... so I'm going to Canada, won't stop me trying for this one if it happens! 0.0;

Also, off-topic a little, but thread, meet Rodney!bear. He arrived in my mail from Canada the week before Xmas.

Yeah Tri, i'll be glad to join you

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                LOL ! Can I use it with my friends? It's a great one ^^

Sure! I love that it's subtle enough that they might actually wear it. If they have a good sense of humour

As for bad habits... I stopped biting my nails when I was 14. I started when I was 13 and had to sit in the deputy principal's office by myself for 3 hours until the 2 deputy principals and the principal were free at the same time and could decide on my punishment. How mean is that? I was terrified, I even thought about climbing out the window. By the time someone came for me, my fingers were bleeding.

Hmm... bad habits I still have... I leave dirty dishes around. Not really dirty ones, but water glasses and things. Oh, when I walk in the door I dump my shoes/bag next to the door instead of taking them to my room.

My mum says that when I was a kid I used to suck my hair. As soon as she said it, I remembered exactly what it felt/tasted like so it must be true.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X