• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
    YAY! Go Sapph!
    oooohhh i LOVE your sig... i love that pic... soooo adorable!! *sigh*
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Thanks I'm going a bit icon/wall mad atm. I'm making a "conversations with dead people one" from Buffy atm. I like having my muse around
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Couple of icons from, you guessed it, TRW :

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Thanks I'm going a bit icon/wall mad atm. I'm making a "conversations with dead people one" from Buffy atm. I like having my muse around
          Ok you better share your muse with me cause my muse run away I think....grrrrrr

Sapph: congratulations!!!

Ubi: nice icons and WP!!

Dorka: sweeeeeet!!!! it looks like she is a moviestar from Hollywood in the early years!!! I love it!!!

I just saw TRW and it was a great ep...Is Torri hot or is she hot. And she can act...She really can act as one of the best...GOOOOO TORRI.
          I know everyone already seen it and I am a bit late with it but well...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            Ok you better share your muse with me cause my muse run away I think....grrrrrr

Sapph: congratulations!!!

Ubi: nice icons and WP!!

Dorka: sweeeeeet!!!! it looks like she is a moviestar from Hollywood in the early years!!! I love it!!!

I just saw TRW and it was a great ep...Is Torri hot or is she hot. And she can act...She really can act as one of the best...GOOOOO TORRI.
            I know everyone already seen it and I am a bit late with it but well...
            Ditto, ditto, ditto and ditto!

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS SAPPH ON 4000 POSTS!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Uh, anything about Common Ground??? Someone already saw it???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                I just finished watching it. It was a good episode, but nowhere near as good as TRW. Not much Liz though. But it still kind of built on her character, I think. I'll post some screen caps in the morning if you want. But right now it's like 2.10am, so I'm off to bed

Night all.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I just finished watching it. It was a good episode, but nowhere near as good as TRW. Not much Liz though. But it still kind of built on her character, I think. I'll post some screen caps in the morning if you want. But right now it's like 2.10am, so I'm off to bed

Night all.

yes, Screencaps would be GREAT *g* here it's only 4:20 PM *g*

Well I think topping TRW will be VERY difficult

Comment

yes, Screencaps would be GREAT *g* here it's only 4:20 PM *g*

Well I think topping TRW will be VERY difficult
                    I'm getting it... can't really cap, and I suck at summaries... but I'll tell you... something... when I'm done watching.

Comment

Like your sig, spacegirlnz! Dancing Queen, LOL!!!!
                      Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Watching it atm. First bunch of caps here:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks ubi for the icons, great as usual...

And to Sapph:

Congratulations for 4000 posts!!! Woo-hoooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                            Watching it atm. First bunch of caps here:

Spoiler:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jen!!!!

And does my eyes deceive me, but are there like two pics there with the EYEBROW OF DOOM? And I think one pic with Lazer Eyes Lizzie... LOL!

Love Lizzie in CG to bits
                            Spoiler:
                            and the black jacket red shirt is back!
                            She looks so fabulous here!

Comment

Second one
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the gorgeous caps Jenova!

Night all.
                                TRW will be very hard to top.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X